Redpill me on MLK, Sup Forums

Redpill me on MLK, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Starfleet_uniform_(2350s-2370s)#Skant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was a good man. Republicans should have supported him, else America wouldn't be such a mess.

His dad? No idea. I know some stuff about MLK Jr though.

Racism is judging someone not by the content of their character but by the color of their skin.

JK. 2017 liberals are spitting in the face of MLK saying racism is "privilege"

they shot the wrong nigger

should have been malcom x

All you need to know is, and repeat after me now: he DIDNU NUFFIN he was a GOOD BOY

Right on social issues
Wrong on economic issues

What was he asking for? The right for a chance to be treated based on one's actions? And for the negro people to not be shit? If his murder was a CIA op it really lends credibility to the whole "government undermining the negro" theory. Again, assuming it was anything but a crazy racist. I'm a white nationalist but I can't think of a reason I'd want to kill a nigger trying to be a better person.

Communist agent used to promote a low IQ race mixed future America. Intelligent white people are a threat to the elites.

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA

Wrong about most things, he was a subversive literal communist economically and believed in the whole racial egalitarianism thing. He wrongly believed that the races could get along in aggregate without much conflict, he was weak and his ideology praised and elevated weakness. Malcolm X was right about everything that he was wrong about.
Malcolm X did get shot and before MLK did you retard.
His vision pretty much has universal support here and look how well that's working.

Was MLK Jr pushing for affirmative action and the villification of whites? Genuine question I dont know much about it.

the kikes are afraid, because of Seth Rich and Jullian Assange

> Was MLK Jr pushing for affirmative action
Yes
> villification of whites
Dunno, probably not, if so then definitely not to the level of people pushing it now. That said at the time I wouldn't have blamed blacks for vilifying whites considering what was happening, sympathizing with them considering what things at the time were like is total cuck behavior.

This, I'm surprised that most don't realize that he was a Jewish Communist plant and a tool for them

Good man, honestly believed that the nigger community's culture was to blame for their socio-economic status.

Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. At the time I probably would have been a total cuck but now that we can look and see the fruits of the labor it's easier to say it should never have happened.

Most of MLK's speeches were written for him by (((Stanley Levison))).

Source? Fascinating if true.

Communist nigger kike puppet that served as a wedge to divide and wreck American society. Pathetic how even in Sup Forums Saint Martin Lootin' Coon is revered. What a joke.

MLK
Marxist Lucifer Koon

Rare upstanding black who had a brain on him but made the huge mistake of thinking the rest of his race was just like him.

Watch this video, it explains that and more.

Beside rights for black people etc. (fuck niggers), how much did he know about the (((jews)))? Was he the black Martin Luther?

We need to start some kind of black power thread in pol, im looking for one in the catalog right now... ive got some Reparations meme magic im wanting to drop and I need some tips on turning it into something that can be proliferated

Implying you can reason with blacks

marching
looting
koon

Black Power? You mean a black Kekistan? A White for Blacks and Blacks for White?

(((Civic Nationalism)))

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

this is the kink version that can work at the basal level without acceptance

however a "your womb is perfect repayment" social media campaign would be great for the conscious level

it needs to be a real tearjerker and spun in juuust the right way - so even some chick who's opposed to it will go "fuck, this is disgusting but its true, I cant believe this is affecting me"

true but we're talking about 18-26 year old age group to hit

and im not talking about relationships either, its a fact most women who have mixed kids just end up single mothers anyway

im targeting directly for "have a couple black kids with random black dudes, do it for their race to fix the gap"

> who knew reparations would actually be Hard to repay, and that it wouldnt be punishing in some way

Holy shit that is a terrible shoop. The legs are blatantly a different skin colour.

And? They're wearing ceremonial uniforms there, I recall the scene. No male crew walks around in a skirt with bare legs.

I spoke too soon, found a clip of a guy with bare legs.

Proof?

google it you elephantine negroid
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Starfleet_uniform_(2350s-2370s)#Skant

Hm. Kikes brought slaves to USA. As Lincoln won to free them, they could have go back to Africa, but who decided that they can stay and why?

Guess