HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-to-plead-guilty-in-sexting-scandal-report-says.amp.html

Have a bump because this story is getting the graveyard treatment on Sup Forums

libcucks are now actively sliding these threads to prevent anyone from seeing it

Good shit OP

this is going to be a happening isn't it

Nah. That he's getting charged with this categorically proves p*zzagate is fake news.

BAMP 4 you op

>tfw you want some nudes but end up saving Western Civilization

Was surprised I didn't see more of these threads. They're wounded. We should be going for the fucking throat, but instead I just see shill threads and threads like this one being slid by shills.

Pleading guilty isn't necessarily a guarantee that he'll serve any jail time. Maybe he got a deal from his judge or whomever.

Anthony Seiner was the model for Happy Merchant.

The nose knows

>1 charge
This is fucking bullshit. There is no fucking way he actually did this 1 time, or sent 1 picture.
He's being protected.

>He's being protected
That's what I'm thinking too. He will never squeal on Hilary or anyone of her aides. He will just say that he is a perverted man that wanted to bang a bunch of high school girls. The judge will be like, "That's good enough for me", and he will be let go.

>He's being protected

duh. he'll get zero jail time and have to register as a sex offender for like 5 years, where any random asshole off the street who did that shit would be in jail for decades

Weiner did nothing wrong.

I doubt libs care about anthony weiner
and nobody cares about his sexting
they want to know what's on his laptop

Can I have some basic gestault on this?
How is this helping /ourcase/ in any way?

It begins

He sent a pic of his dick to a jailbait but who doesn't nowadays?
The case is nonsense.

I know this, I don't know what anons are implying here, do they believe this single case is going to sparkle more pizzagate investigations? Do they think someone could make an arrangement with Wiener to spare him the jail in exchange for informations about the corruption in DNC?