Gaytheists will defend this

gaytheists will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/little-known-ontario-company-fills-worlds-museums-with-beloved-dinosaur-skeletons
youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dinosaurs are a 19th century fabrication

most of the "fossils" are created in Ontario by an SFX studio

ah yes americuck education

I ain't nah mankey dawg... Watchu sayin'

WE

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but at this point you autistics are on the border of being suitable for sterilisation.

easy to say that when trex is shown NOT to have feathers

I believe in god and shit don't get me wrong but evolution is more believable when you get the facts straight

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/little-known-ontario-company-fills-worlds-museums-with-beloved-dinosaur-skeletons

>The right isn't anti-science!
>Dinosaurs are a hoax!

>2017
>still believing in dinosaurs

probably another Jewish subversion tactic to destroy believe in Christianity, and I'm not even particularly religious

>I can't wrap my pea-sized brain around the concept of evolution

Easiest way to tell if someone is a moron or not.

>implying anyone thinks birds evolved from dinos

christians are officially retarded

Christcucks get hard from this

uhh there was a common ancestor but no way the parakeet descended from a t rex mate

>American Education

WE WUZ DINOS N SHEEEIT *sQUak*

>doesn't believe in evolution
>has seen dogs

We all know the truth

lol hold on lemme just dremel this T-rex skull

Educate yourself you ignorant amerilard.

WUZ
REPTILES
N SHIIIET

Yea because different species can fuck an produce anything

>Earth is 5000 years old

Please get some education, it's embarrassing

That doesn't prove anything. There are real dinosaur skeletons in the world. These people make replicas of them for museums because there aren't enough of the real thing to go around (also it's probably way cheaper than buying a legit fossilized dinosaur skeleton)

It's like saying the Shelby Cobra never existed because people make replicas of them. Stupid.

CHIRP! TIP!
>evolves out of trench coat katana in hand to tell you god isn't real

Dick breath dogs never change species you people are just as bad as the gender fluid people
>animals can turn into anything they want species is fluid

>this is the funniest post
>I'm not sure what to say since kek became cringe, lulz is antiquated, lel is homosexual, and lol is painfully normal

You have to get that Muslim cum out of your ears, Sven. The Earth is only a few thousand years old and your shitty country's indoctrination doesn't change that fact.

Did anything ever exist?
isn't everything a replica of something?
hmmmm
I unironically believed in flat-earth and cryptozoology

>be dinosaur
>see asteroid coming
>"oh shit let me jump in a bog so some hairless apes can study my remains"

(((education)))

My oh my

Did you skip school or what?
What proof other than a fucking book do you have that the earth is only 5000 years old?

>not bantering him about homeschooling
MEDIOCRE,SWEDEN!!

>I haven't personally observed something happen in the 13 years I've been alive so it's not possible

what proof do you have besides some fake partial bone fragments based on notoriously inaccurate "carbon dating"?

I came to the conclusion if you are the happiest person in a room and always bubbly in joy youre a gaylord. Striving to be gay.

No I won't. The T-Rex was more or less the end of its familial tree. Modern birds came from species more similar to Archaeopteryx lithographica. What you're proposing in that image is that humans evolved from gorillas. They share a common ancestor, but are two different end results of similar processes.

>there are millions of birds around
>there are millions of "dinosaur" bones around

Where are the birdosaurs?

Acording to the book its 6000 btw bur that is just from adam to now and the earth could be older

>Did anything ever exist?
Yes
>isn't everything a replica of something?
No

>What proof other than a fucking book do you have that the earth is only 5000 years old?
>stupid Americans haven't even read my text book from shekelberg incorporate publishing that says it's six gorrilian years old

>be gorilla
>go to sleep
>wake up next day
>you're now a human

How do atheists reconcile with the fact that Catholic theology has been destroying all their pathetic arguments for almost a thousand years? You've been BTFO long before your jewish controlled movement became popular in the west...

So you admit that you think spices is fluid kek there is no evidence of anything ever changing spices

fossils

In the form of Cassowaries

How old would you say the earth is?

>what proof do you have besides some fake partial bone fragments based on notoriously inaccurate "carbon dating"?
>posts fake partial bone fragment and implies notoriously inaccurate carbon dating

evolution is true for only for the negroe(the beast of the field)
Adam,the white race is 6K years old.
think about it;how could Adam "try to animals in the garden"?
and Cain was banished to another city...
pre-adamites=the black races

all these posts insisting the earth is thousands of years old have officially and unironically convinced me to join r/the_donald

I might have expected this from Sup Forums, but Sup Forums!?!? You actual fucking mongrels..

if evolution is real, why didn't trilobites evolve so they could adapt to the new environment created after the alleged asteroid impact and not become extinct?

>Catholics have the most reasonable position out of anyone
How did they do it?

Good riddance

>A fucking leaf

>Fake bones
The ones that are in musems are fake yes.
Do you think that bones that are around 200million years is going to be in pristine shape?

Didn't know, will use that next time then

kek
>Christian American
>Reading anything other than the bible

>Where are the birdosaurs?
birds are classified as dinosaurs
dinosauria is a clade

>how did they do it
patience, love and devotion to God's wisdom

Erosion and Continental Drift.

The amount of retardation in this thread is painful

Right here
youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg

this (((person))) is the current sitting director of the Smithsonian

really makes you think

>Erosion can tell you when the earth was formed
really hope your not this dumb

The birdosaurs are dead and so are all their grandchildren.

They're not a direct ancestor

>millions of "dinosaur" bones around

Millions of them that are supposedly hundreds of millions of years old.

meanwhile, there are only a couple fossils from alleged "missing link" ancestors from humans that supposedly lived only a million years ago. Really makes you think

hoatzins are probably the closest living thing we got

Show me the earth sample that proves the earth is billions of years old and the dating technique you used to arrive at this conclusion. You can also link me the study

>inb4 you dodge the question "hurr its basic science"
>inb4 you haven't seen it
Ok so you don't know then. Thanks for playing. Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 dollars. You are the weakest link, goodbye.

>CAW CA CACAAWWWWW CA CAWWWWWWWWW!

>(Translators note: "WE WUZ DINOS N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!")

>you're

as in "you are dumb"

>spices
>TWICE

At what age did you realize even American Education was too difficult?

I completely respect catholics tbqh. It's yank tier fundy protestants that are the problem

What is "The Grand Canyon"?

Personaly i believe that balcks are what happens when arabs inbreed to long

Large changes can cause extinction on timescales faster than natural selection can select for survival.

>be Catholic
>sin on Saturday
>pray on Sunday
>only do anal to save yourself for marriage
>a little cocaine here and there is ok too

Feels good to bait a leaf.

Welp I guess summer Sup Forums is here.

I dunno, maybe they did but we haven't discovered their descendants yet, horseshoe crabs are their closest known relatives

Evolution, faggot

easy, go out and find a fossil for yourself, they are very easy to find, especially in canada

That's not how it works and you know it. Species change over the course of reproduction and birth. Gorillas give birth to slightly different gorillas. If the temperature rose, gorillas with heavier coats would have a harder time and die off while gorillas with lighter coats would reproduce and birth offspring that also had thin coats. Of that generation, the ones best suited to the environment reproduce, and that change continues down with each generation.

It's easy to observe change over generations and speciation with animals that have short gestation and lifespans. You can breed wings off of fruit flies and try to breed them with the original species and they will no longer be able to produce young. This is not the start of two different species - this is a clear point on a gradient of genetic compatibility. Speciation occurs when those clear boundaries between reproductive compatibility arise. Evolution is the process by which they arise.

That's all it is. If something works better in an environment, it reproduces and its young are more likely to continue reproducing. Dinosaurs got smaller because their large bodies required too much energy to maintain during the ice age. Smaller dinosaurs needed less food, so they could survive long enough to reproduce.

Again, that's all it is. It's not magical.

Shoo shoo baptist heretic

Not an argument
>durr you spell no good on da intersnets

What is this?

>I was just pretending to be retarded

your've*
divine work of God

This thread needs more cocks.

I'm not even sure if you are joking since there is a never ending creationist debate about if is ok to teach pseudo christian science in public schools

Trillobytes didn't become extinct because of the asteroid that killed the non avian dinosaurs
>hurr why didn't x animal evolve and survive extinction
the same reason any animal goes extinct, it can't adapt fast enough to new environmental pressures

Evolution caught on video. Suck it trolls.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

>Why didn't these animals that were boiled to death and unable to eat algae (which could no longer survive without sunlight) have babies?

>if something works better in an environment it reproduces

Yes, because clearly niggers are the superior, more advanced specimen, that's why they are outnumbering everyone else

A crab that has yet to evolve a way to flip over when it beaches its self

Continents move at a rate of 2cm a year.
Similar fossils have been found throughout the different continents.
They could not be spread in this pattern unless they were at one point attached.
If they were attached it would have taken more than 6000 years to move into the position they're in now because of the whole "moving at 2cm a year" thing

They are better at harvesting gibs and fucking. That's why they will destroy hwhites in time.

Stop posting Pokemon, we're trying to have a serious thread here