Why are homogeneous societies so boring compared to multicultural societies?

Why are homogeneous societies so boring compared to multicultural societies?

if you think being raped and mugged by minorities is exciting then yeah, multiculturalism is great!

one of those girls is giving the double middle finger. can you find her?

japan has a population problem? I don't see a population problem. Look at all those asian clones.... holee shit.

>If only our society was much worse, then it wouldn't be so boring.
>Oh you were raped by refugees? Wow that's great!! Now I'm not bored anymore!

You people fucking make me sick

Why are homogenous societies so stable and crime free compared to (((multicultural))) societies?

>we can't ever have this or we're racist monsters
>we have to import endless hoards from christ knows where to erase our culture, and our ethnicity, and our history

atleast they have their own country

>Canada
>culture, ethnicity, history

You're not fooling anyone, Shlomo. Gas yourself.

lmao fucking mayo and shit muh boop bop bix nood fuck no culture whitey niggaaaaaaa

>this post was made by a citizen from 'the 40% white country'

>t. Swede

sage goes in the options field

kys

>advocates for his country to be united states
>as he attacks united states
scandinavia pretty much deserves whats coming to it. not worth saving. the people are too brainwashed, no intelligence of their own

Okay, I'll bite.
In what way are they "boring"?

Society isn't supposed to be "exciting", stupid. It's supposed to be stable, internally peaceful, well functioning and enduring.

Why are homogeneous societies so successful compared to (((multicultural))) societies?

FTFY, Achmed. Swedes are like the fucking leafs of Europe

FPBP

This

sage

They're not. Western Europe is more successful than Eastern Europe

Sounds hella f*cking boring

yup, this

>uses 'hella'
>whore detected

>Western Europe
>Successful

They only seem successful because they're standing on the works of their once homogeneous country right now

Their countries are being destroyed as we speak

then go join the military you faggot. I didnt realize being in a safe stable environment was "boring"

I guess economic collapse does spicen things up.

>sweden set for 3rd world status by 2030
>t. UN

lmao

So boring, they need more of pic related for vibrancy!

Multiculti societies are grea-

Hngg my dick gets hard imagining that blonde girl at age 13.
I don't know what kinda bikini she'd wear but everything would look great on her. White, creamy-frilly bikini, american flag bikini, dark purple...
Fuck.

Less rape, murder, and other crime. Threats are exciting.

>no intelligence of their own
that's rich coming from a country where 60% of it's inhabitants are illiterate

Koreans are just subhuman. Even the average Chinese is a supermodel compared to k*reans.

I couldn't, they all look the same

>tfw American
>tfw only overpriced Christcuck schools have uniforms

All you need to cleanse childhood degeneracy is mandatory uniforms, but nobody wants them here because "muh freedom of expression" (when it's really just the freedom to show off your ass cheeks to other schoolchildren) and "muh poor people can't afford uniforms" (but they can afford Uggs and brand-name yoga pants).

>Forgetting that this country is probably 60% spics and niggers by now

>multicultural societies aren't grea-

Ta livet av dig, fikus.

>Christcuck schools

The Christcuck schools are where the degenerates get sent in hope of purifying them, retard

boring as safe? i'll take boring society over diverse and bright any day.

>town rapist detected

>multicultural societies are grea-

>Forgetting Rome forcefully integrated the people it conquered into its culture by rape/pillage/torture/etc and only paid respect to the peoples' gods

Most degenerates I've met identify as Christians. Uncouth children think that because their imaginary sky daddy forgives their sins, they can sin all they want and not get punished because they're forgiven.

>Forgetting that this country is probably 60% spics and niggers by now
they are the majority of americans now, meaning that the majority of americans are illiterate, enjoy.

> Sweden

DONT REPLY TO OBVIOUS BAIT THREADS

>t. Bill Nye
excellent statistics there

>American "Christianity"
A complete joke to be honest. You're no better than overly-faithful muslims. Do you not know that telling a kid not to do something only makes it want to do it even more?

Those are all the kids in the whole country though.

Exactly

Let me explain the "muh" meme to you real quick, because you don't seem to be getting the gist of it. The "MUH" part is meant to mock the 'murikan redneck-y voice, as in "MUH GUNS" or "MUH FREEDOM". When you attach it to things like "poor people can't afford uniforms" you sound really fucking stupid.

>The most successful city in the world isn't multicultu-

>this obvious fucking bait thread

SAGE AND HIDE RETARDS

>YOU HAVE TO USE THIS MEME EXACTLY HOW I SEE FIT

It's often used in the format of "muh [overused argument]" and has nothing to do with rednecks anymore.

MUH MEEEEMES

>paid respect to the peoples' gods

Sounds multicultural enough to me

because your not smart enough to appreciate them

Are you fucking serious?

A city built by Europeans, mainly wasps over several centuries. Who lived segregated in their own ghettos.

Fuck... We need to start gassing you fuckers unless you spread your retardedness across the Scandinavian peninsula.

>it's often used [...]
Stop right fucking there. Just because the majority does it it does not mean it's right.
I'm with you mate.

Guess we'd better revert to being cavemen and speaking in unga bungas because apparently communication cannot evolve and the original way is always the correct way.

Can't you make an argument without using fallacies? Jesus.

>I can't argue, so I'll just say he made a fallacy! I win!

>use a phrase incorrectly
>get called on it
>HURR DURR WE ARE CAVEMEN

Wow, nice.
If we could make up meanings for every word out there language would lose it's meaning pretty damn quickly, user. Little changes are okay, but if you begin to accept ridiculous changes what will happen in the future?
Say, we begin calling mtf trans people women, then how do you differentiate mtfs from actual women?

"Just because the majority does it it does not mean it's right" only applies to morals and it is not a valid statement here.

It is unnecessary because trannies are degenerate and you've no need to worry about getting involved with them unless you are degenerate yourself.

Are you a friendless retard? I'm going out tonight to fulfill the British tradition of getting absolutely hammered. In a multicultural society Mohammed would want me in by 10 and have all the sluts dress up in veils

>Being a degenerate