HAPPENING: DNC Operative found MOCKING SETH RICH'S DEATH AFTER HE DIED

MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH
>MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH
MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH
>MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH

>A Former Democratic (DNC) operative in charge of Data Science posthumously tagged Rich's twitter account and called him an "embarrassment."

THIS WAS JUST DISCOVERED AND PEOPLE STARTED CALLING HIM OUT

HE IMMEDIATELY DELETED THE TWEET BUT ITS BEEN ARCHIVED

ARCHIVE: archive.fo/yMO93
Original tweet (Now deleted): twitter.com/therriaultphd/status/857679792304508928

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/panda4progress/
archive.is/TvSku
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
cityofboston.gov/news/Default.aspx?id=21642
analystinstitute.org/remembering-seth-rich/
flickr.com/photos/9341290@N08/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arrogant little shits

Day of rope when???

Good work

How do we know panda4progress is Seth again?

What makes them proud will make them fall

Great find, best ally

Can you find out who else worked with Andrew during that same time period?

I cant wait for civil world war

NO

HE CC'd Seth Rich, originally tweeting to someone else he works with

PANDAS IS SOME COMPUTER SHIT THAT HAS TO DO WITH PYTHON SCRIPT

DO NOT SPREAD DISINFO

Panda? What the fuck the going on here?

uretsky

Bumping

Apparently someone did some snooping and found some of his old accounts

instagram.com/panda4progress/

& Shetan11, MeGrimlock4-keep it up

I understand you Ruskies are doing good work trying to expose Clinton corruption, but can work on your English? Those responses on his timeline are obviously written by Russians who don't fully understand English. It just feeds into this silly Russian puppets narrative.

Fuuuuuu . . . Autists already in the house, I see.

All started from briar.com "[email protected]" He also owned opal.org but it seems to redirect to some Kenny Root guys page

JESUS CHRIST DO NOT FUCKING DO SHIT LIKE THIS UNLESS YOU WANT EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS TO MAKE THEIR ACCOUNTS PRIVATE SO WE CANT FIND SHIT OUT

STOP

This fucker wasnt making fun of Seth- pandas is fucking techie speak

fucking retards shareblue lmao

I hope youre ready for what happens to you when your usefulness has ended and the DNC does what they do best to people who know too much.

little ritchie was a fuckboy who didn't care about how the game is played. stop looking into this.

that one's fake

Ignore shills bump.
This is the store seth was shot outside of there are cctv there any dc user out there could see if they still have the file from that night that will help.

The panda is an animal that urban herbs seem to identify with (with all due respect to Mr. Rich).

kill yourself

joke explain

this post reeks of reddit.

I just went through everything and sadly there's nothing substantial here.

beware of proxy CIA fags

Look at all you Russians hacking the election again

Thx for correcting the record

Oh well ok i guess
You saved me sometime

A year after his death?

I don't see seth rich anywhere in the DNC guys post about pandas...

Sage for DISINFO trying to discredit THE MURDER OF SETH RICH BY JOHN PEDOSTAS GOONS

How the fuck am i shareblue when i am trying to get people to be smart about shit so people (like Therriault) dont make their accounts private like what happened in the PG days.

And for your information im the one who discovered this guy and have been creeping on him the past 36 hours bc i believe there is some sort of connection to him but some fucking retard is going to fuck this all up by messaging him and getting his guard up

Jesus fucking christ

We dont hate every jews reeee
Just the coincidential's o r

>civil world war

Do you think there will be civil wars around the world with other countries declaring war too?

wtfffffffffffff

01001110 01100101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 00100010 01100100 01100101 01101101 01101111 01100011 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101001 01100011 00100010 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 01101100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01010011 01100101 01110100 01101000 00100000 01010010 01101001 01100011 01101000 00101110

re-archive it

We already know he was a liberal Andrew. We also know you faggots were fine with his death.

wtf i'm fine with the starting ww3 with russia over false accusations even though seth rich was the leaker now

STOP IT GOYIM!

GIB SHEKELS NOW!

FUCK ITALIANS SHREEEEEEEEEE

topkek

Get in here, I have a lead on Seth Rich

>CCing a dead person

Hes digitally spitting on Seth's grave, my friend.

>Disappointed to find out his religion
>Not disappointed that Seth Rich wasn't the leaker

What did he mean by this?

His account name is pandas

he is tweeting to someone who has been dead for almost a year

literally the only words typed in his tweet, were contacting Seth Rich.

But sure, hes clearly talking in script-lingo to a dead person because you know, thats what professionals do on twitter for fun.

Maybe it would be wise to not make this guy aware he is being tracked, but as for 'DISINFO', why would this guy delete his tweets shortly after getting called out on it. You would think if he was clean, he would leave them up as proof of being clean.

>disappointed
Hahahaha you sandniggers should be commended for the way you deal with your Schindlers. Alas, what you sandniggers did was wroooooooong hahaha

Dump the doctor files.

Dump the gun files.

Dump the responding polices.

Dump the pandas.

Dump all you got anons!

>kraut
>reeks
>(You)

Get your titties here! 1 bump = 1 pair of titties! We have titties in all shapes and sizes! Fight for justice, look at some titties!

I think we all just need to get some rest, you're overreacting and making us all look bad.

>can work on your english?
spotted the nigger. Hang yourself, monkey

I don't get it? Fuck the DNC but where's the insult? Am I missing something

See

Seems an odd comment

>be Russia
>push the Seth Rich fake story
no shit......

Oh boy, I can't wait until Sup Forums cracks this case and all democrats have to go to jail forever.

Want to see the shills go wild?

Last night a brave user found something interesting. Thank you Codefag!

Thread from last night:
archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. ***WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON***
pic: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png (embed)

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy.”

Was Joe Capone involved? What was he doing in the Oval office? Who is his invited? Why is she using a fake name?
Cont.

yes ok that is fine but people do NOT need to do shit like this bc these fucks are going to set their accounts to private and we will not have anything to work with

but since he has already been made aware of us looking into him:

He got Seth his job at the DNC and was supposedly his "mentor".

Less than a month before Seth was killed he moved to Boston bc of a job (6 figure) doing data/computer shit for the city

What is interesting is that the day that he announced to the DNC that he was leaving his job there to go to Boston, is the same day the last DNC email is dated. This is also the same day that the Mayor of Boston announces that Therriault will be working with them.

cityofboston.gov/news/Default.aspx?id=21642

Therriault has a gf who used to work for the SEIU- Hilary Keller

brasstactics.org/

He also says (on a memorial page) that he hopes that Seth will "serve as an example to others" - which I know, can be taken more than one way, but I thought it was fucking weird.

analystinstitute.org/remembering-seth-rich/

Just because I'm pissed that people would be so dumb as to alert someone who is potentially involved in a fucking MURDER that some anons have been investigating them does not fucking make me shareblue.

MESSAGING/TWEETING A POTENTIAL SUSPECT WILL DO NOTHING FOR US EXCEPT FUCK SHIT UP.

>Jew
>Religion
Jews are a race, m8. They don't stop bring Jewish if they become atheists. It's an ethno-religion.

Shetan11 flickr is seth

Also possibly his google+

THE GOYIM KNOW

Joe Capone. High suspect. No onw knows who is Kimberley.

it's right at a year of my life. closer now than ever. it will happen. probably not all the democrats. they have fallguys.

>italians allied with the jew
the real traitors.

Archive that shit then

More info, remember that any "family says X" is the speaker.

Jeffery is a surname of British origin.

COCKY LITTLE FREAKS

>Shetan11
404 on both

Yeah the memorial thing is a warning. We just need somebody to kidnap that mother fucker and go isis on him until he talks

how is this a major breakthrough you dumb piece of shit
anyone that reads seth's reddit account will know hes too much of a stupid happy normie to leak shit to wikileaks
i completely believed til i saw all his retarded posts abot cute animal gifs
keep in mind it was something like 5 full email accounts that were stolen and sent to assange. no way this guy did it.

These people are the scum of the earth.

flickr.com/photos/9341290@N08/

ngl that chat looks faked as fuck

people just don't talk like that

bump

Another Jew of course

>[Shilling intensifies]
Looks like we figured the mystery out lads

and capone isnt you retard.

uretsky is the guy that bernie said was a dnc plant that caused the voter registration database breach into secretary clinton's list

im guessing that seth wasnt working alone, that he had an "embarassment" of believers working with him or aware t least

Checked, and not for nothing, but Andrew Therriault should be taken behind the barn and shot. What a piece of shit human being.

Maybe, but someone at the DNC was the leaker and Seth's murder is too suspicious to ignore.

Bumping.

His name was Seth Rich. He had a kid.

The lion comment seems arrogant

This guy is right, you are fucking retarded to start tweeting at him

Nah he's just mocking a dead guy as an "embarrassment" Just an arrogant criminal kike.

Yeah, this is fucked.

Well obviously the conspiracy would say that he was recruited to dose Richs drink and spead a false story about robberies.

I dunno man. Crazy.

You do realize you're posting on Sup Forums right?

we're HACKERS ON STEROIDS you had better by curtains and a dog

So...

He was drugged...
Most likely collected and held...
Questioned...
Then dumped out of the car and shot?

The time of his death doesn't make any sense. There is so much time there unaccounted for.

Where is everyone seth rich threads were busy last night but not today?

he fucked up

they're just split everywhere

You faggots need an IRC channel

we found his reddit account and theres no way that guy is the leaker

>MESSAGING/TWEETING A POTENTIAL SUSPECT WILL DO NOTHING FOR US EXCEPT FUCK SHIT UP.

Yep. I'm normally on the boards digging, and I missed out on this last night. Capone's Facebook is "unavailable" now.

I mean he was probably warned - These boards ARE monitored. But I've seen past instances of people swarming the social networking of people identified here in the past, and it just makes no sense to me why people do that.

bump

>how is this a major breakthrough you dumb piece of shit
>anyone that reads seth's reddit account will know hes too much of a stupid happy normie to leak shit to wikileaks
>i completely believed til i saw all his retarded posts abot cute animal gifs
>keep in mind it was something like 5 full email accounts that were stolen and sent to assange. no way this guy did it

I read them too and thought similar, but it doesn't explain the girlfriend comment unless LARP. All avenues should be explored without prejudice here.