What can we do about the (((italian))) problem? Why do the act the way they do?

What can we do about the (((italian))) problem? Why do the act the way they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVYTzauIb_4
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
youtube.com/watch?v=AG7wrIC4Aj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why do the act the way they do?

Such as?

Go away nigger

>tfw Italian gf

Italians gave us spaghetti and pizza, which evens out their faults

You're the problem, reminder we wuz civilization fucking faggot

> 1 post by this ID

> tfw Sup Forums will never ignore trolls

fuck yourself.
i hated america since i knew what america was.
i really hope that "big america gift freedom to the world" stastus quo will change soon.

It's like if you crossbred Jews and blacks, you'd end up with Italians. They're literally the halfway mark between both. Why else were the Romans both cunning and brutal at the same time?

sorry but surely you mean that the chinese gave us those food items.

stfu jew op
>OP IS JEW
sage

>falling for the chinese-insectoid lies

U know that noodles from china are a different thing right?

you the guy that watched a dennis hopper movie for the first time and thinks it's legit?

Fuck off. I'm ethnically Italian, and this just confirms why your nation is shit and my nation is superior. My ancestors knew to flee that shit hole and become Americans. God bless America!

Not at all, Mario. You're like blacks in terms of mentality. There's a reason why Italians weren't considered white for many years. Your people chimp out a hell of a lot.

Do you at least speak italian?

If you put ketchup on spaghetti you are like a nigger.

>marios in disbelief

>There's a reason why Italians weren't considered white for many years
Yes, the fact that all our stereotypes are based on italian immigrants to the US that were all from southern italy and weren't white

No I don't speak shitalian. I'm American, and only speak English (most superior of the languages).

Btw, what kind of sick fuck puts ketchup on spaghetti?

Are Italians from Ischia white

I'm ethnically Italian, born in America, and I'm learning Italian. It's not a shit language

No

:(

gabagool? ova hereee

Nah don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful language, it's just that I would never learn it since English is the global lingua franca, so it doesn't have much use from learning outside of entertainment value

Italians have the highest IQ in Europe along with Germans. Go fuck yourself nigger mongrel.

But Italians are nigger mongrels themselves.

It's just nice to know. I like looking into family history and being proud to be Italian. I plan on exclusively marrying an Italian woman and having Italian kids.

t. Mtumbo Gonzales Zhang Apache O'Sullivan

That's Sicilians. America got all the shitty South Italians, North Italian immigration came here.

Italians are okay in my book.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVYTzauIb_4

Think about it, why would people who eat with sticks, invent something you need to eat with a fork? Doesn't make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

Sicilians are...well, you know

I don't know anything about real Italians but I can tell you the people in the US who identify as the gay shit know as "Italian American" should be fed into a wood stove. They live their entire life with the basis of their personality being a Hollywood version of a handful of fat old criminals who only preyed on each other.

pasta is the worst food in existence. The best food comes from Mexico and japan

best food comes from India my friend.

Best food comes from Israel senpai

The Moors were Arabs, not niggers.
Also if they were able to conquer Sicily from whites, it means they're IQ's (at that time) were close to those of whites.
So they didn't really pollute the gene pool that bad. The biggest difference is probably literally the color of the skin.

Delet

I have great respect for italians but american "italians" are gypsy tier criminals.

I thought the moors of the time were north Africans, a mixture of Arabs and North Africans. Not pure Arabs, unless I am mistaken. I am an American after all.

Yet they can't run their country for shit

The point was they were not negro's, as said in the video.
North Africans weren't negro's either btw.

why are you guys so mean to us? we pay taxes, vote republican, don't commit crimes (any more), and are generally nice and religious. when we have haitians, somalians, arabs, mexicans, and all the rest of the world's garbage coming here by the boatload, shouldn't italians be the least of your worries?

It's just bantz. No one here really hates Italians. Like you said, we have bigger problems.

>you

Italians are gross desu
they're all big, hairy and greasy

correction: we are SHORT, hairy, and greasy.

Its just bantz Gianni

I used to live in the northeast, all my bros were Italian, moved to Texas where everyone is beaner garbage. You guys are 100% superior

La pasta e la pizza, mamma mia!!!

Sorry but there are written record of spaghetti in Neapolitan culture before Marco Polo. They were called vermicelli and the people who made it and sell it "vermicellari".

Chinese BTFO Italian master race.

>cuckatino fantasies

Thats not true a lot of northern-east italians went in U.S.

Also a lot of southeners in Argentina.

>learn history from jewllywood

Good goy.

>American flag
>identifying as a shitalian and not an American
Kys

Nice subtle Sopranos reference.

Did you invent neopolitan ice cream too?

That's because we use our intellingece to jew the others for maximum personal benefit.

If I remember correctly ice cream was invented in Sicily but I'm not sure about that.

wop dago guinee lolz

Italians are based.

1.Based History
2.God like Art
3.Catholic Masterrace
4.Goat Food
5.Integrate well

I have an italien grandpa and italians are maximum based.I doubt there is someone who has such a strong nationa identity or understanding of their culture.

They are all literally stereotypes,atleast the old ones.

My Grandpa has literally mussolini tier patriotism,he worked for 40 years here.He can speak perfect german married my ayryan as fuck grandma.

Now he is lives in Italy since the early 2000's and lives the dream.He builts his own house with a big garden on a mountain,10minutes away from the beach.

He can make his own whine or just walk for a few hours in the mountains or just go to the beach.Or he just watches soccer/F1/tour de france for hours in the summer.

Sounds pretty based to me.The only negativ thing I think they have in their society is corruption from the mafia.

Berbers and other local North African tribes are not black.

out of all the european people italians are amongst the least problematic.

fuck off shill

blacks still behave themselves in the Italian neighborhoods of NYC out of fear.

Italian-American News Network

youtube.com/watch?v=AG7wrIC4Aj0

And then decided if add so much as one extra drop of sauce, you are a vile heretic. The way Italos bitch and cry about their precious untouchable cuisine is almost as bad as the "We Wuz Khanz" roaches. And if you think I'm just being "a stereotypical burger with no respect for other cultures", please keep in mind that no one is exempt from this, aside from other Italos.

è lui o non è lui?

I'll take a million Italians over 1 (((American)))

I pressume these threads are made by cultureless, mestizo mongrels.

Threads targeting Europeans are most likely made by pic related.

And I'll take 1 American over 1,000,000 Italians any day