Happening!!! Assange Press Conference!! CIA Lied! He's alive! On Balcony Now!!

rt.com/uk/388924-assange-press-conference-embassy/

Not a Drill!!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/notsylviaatall/kick-them-asses-the-julian
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/10/wikileaks-offers-20000-reward-over-murder-of-democrat-staffer-se/
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtube.com/watch?v=5kykwNhi4lw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3n55b1/wikileaks_julian_assange_was_raised_in_an_lsd/
youtube.com/watch?v=YP8U8lktsTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone needs to shoot that fuck. Good old sniper across the street taking him out would be the way to go. Fucking psyop scum needs to die.

Fuck off Hillary

Better yet a small tactical nuke would be another way. Kill Assange and wipe out some Britfags too for good measure. Fuck the UK and fuck you OP.

>Someone needs to shoot that fuck. Good old sniper across the street taking him out would be the way to go. Fucking psyop scum needs to die.

Maybe if you'd not hidden the truth, he wouldn't have built a career on exposing you. You're a victim of the "win at all costs" mindset of the military/intel world. Kind of how Hillary was outraged when her unjustice was exposed. How dare anyone expose that!

Where is the live video nigger?

It's in the link. Rewind to see his emergence and speech.

'i cannot forgive, i cannot forget"
-assange

confirmed /legion/

>CIA Lied!
NO
FUCKING
WAY

>Maldives
RARE

I thought that too. Either him being edgy or admitting he is Anonymoose.

>happy to engage with US Justice Department
>happy to engage with US Justice Department

Good god the mad man!!

>CIA Lied!
about what?

also
>rt.com

The CIA never said he was dead, all of you sperghwales did

Assange is anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums. CONFIRMED

FREE ASSANGE

>implying clones don't exist

Oh you naive little lamb

This. It's been long enough to fish one out of the vats.
Your inaction has cost you a great truth, Sup Forums. You will never be a threat to anything.

Wheres that Norwegian faggot now?

Its a clone lol

clones can't duplicate a person's entire life that has helped make them the person they actually are.

How do we solve the EU problem?

Correction: an unidentified impersonator who claims to be missing person Julien Assange is on a balcony.

the shills are out in full force today

the pacing was very drawn out as well. hard to take it any other way considering he must be aware of the meme

Settle down Skippy. You'd best be spending your days covering tracks, because they numbered.

It's possible. That's what CERN is about. Memory is stored not in the brain alone.

How will he manage leaving the embassy and go anywhere he wants without having an "accident"?

He ORIGINATED anonymous, probably before you were born. He wrote a great deal on the power of online anonymity to topple governments, including by threatening them with unpredictable violence, which is the main reason he had a falling out with Cryptome. He uses encryption to keep Wikileaks' sources anonymous to protect them, so that even Wikileaks doesn't have to know who gave them info, so no power can get the info out of them by subpoena, hacking etc.

Five years to research this shit and still amateurs are everywhere.

>so no power can get the info out of them
(by this I meant, "so no power can get the source IDs out of them")

lol you played yourself CIA spook

you're just being silly now

What a timeline!

>wipe out some britfags
in london?

silly burg.

do it so we can see you get retaliation shot on live tv.

>assange lives
>RARE op
>based rt
wow could that post get any better

I agree. He turned on us when he went after Trumpy.

this card hasbeen largely misinterpereted, inc by me. assange i not in the coffin. read the text. think of the frog god. the clinton machine will never return

kek

Some one still salty, keep living with your head up your ass shill

Assange and Snowden deserve to pay for their crimes.

LONG LIVE ASSANGE!!!!

Which fucking timeline are we in?

Now Sweden dropping charges against JA? He may not be dead, but can we be certain of his integrity at this point?

Julian Assange theme song.

soundcloud.com/notsylviaatall/kick-them-asses-the-julian

Assange is dead, that's just a Walt Disney animatron programmed to give press conferences

They'll retweet or link literally anything related to wikileaks.

"I fucking hate Australians"

-Moot

Really makes you think

I don't want to sound like I'm bitter because his "muh free information" philosophy may or may not now occasionally bite our side, but he needs to pick a side. If his goal is to dig up dirt on every single leader, well there isn't a person in the world you can't make to look bad if you dig deep enough. If his ultimate goal is DUDE FUCK EVERY LEADER HAHA ANARCHY RULES then fuck him

So he should just turn a blind eye to corruption if the political actor says things you like?

>there isn't a person in the world you can't make to look bad if you dig deep enough
it's not just making them look bad, it's exposing real conspiracy and corruption, and all politicians being bags of shit doesn't make it okay

>So he should just turn a blind eye to corruption if the political actor says things you like?
He should do something that doesn't contribute to absolute anarchy. Just develop a set of principles that means he won't leak stuff simply for the sake of hurting people, but only when it reveals deep and serious crimes that are a grave risk to the public.

Hillary, its time to give yourself in.

Well.....I'd fucking smash Melania and Ivanka...."I mean to have you, even if by burglary."

his side is clear: the people

He seemed pretty emotional. I guess they threatened his children.

>oops....sniper

Fucking rapist scum. Only got away because the Swedish prosecutor realised it was a waste of resources since he would stay in there until the case became statute-barred. It is disgusting that you can get away from crime by just staying away, more or less in plain sight.

Assange is the greatest hero in the fight against Jewmerica.

stay mad Kike

I'd like to skin you alive and drag you through a salt mine.

He uncovers corruption. His goal is "fuck every corrupted leader". Anti-corruption is not anti-government. You do sound bitter.

>says sven while watching his wife and wife's son get raped by Mahmoud Al-Awlaki

You tell me that... Sup Forums was wrong as usual ?

>Assange is magician
intredasting, just like new year tarot told

Wow, you guys realise how much happenings there has been in a few days? Order out of chaos.

Thanks Equador, saviors of the western world.

DAT MAJESTICALLY HALF-POPPED COLLAR

Chelsea Manning is out now. Why is Assange still in the embassy. Let's go, Julian. Obama kept up his part of the bargain.

Wikileaks offers 20,000 bounty for killer of Seth Rich:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/10/wikileaks-offers-20000-reward-over-murder-of-democrat-staffer-se/

Assange hints (as heavily as possible without outright admission) that Seth Rich was a wikileaker:
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg

Surely Seth Rich had no connection to them. They offer 20k rewards on every dead political staffer im sure.

Mm hmm.

Gay here. He misgendered poor Chelsea. Twice.

>does not forgive
>does not forget

Is hebone of us?
Is he legion?

go to bed CIA.

Are the proof of life retards finally gonna shut the fucking fuck up, for real if you thought he was dead you should just KYS because you've actually damaged a lot of legit conspiracy theories with your stupidity

>bone
>yfw he will never slip u the bac while softly whispering state secrets in your ears

Well damn, i guess he's alive after all.

good to see him alive, but he cant ever leave the bassy lest he risk getting black op'd

tfw they scrambled Manning's brains during imprisonment, and that is why the trangenderism is habbening at all....

That poor, crippled person...

US did that to its native citizen. Fucking hell man

t. stooge for the elite who thinks the only sides involved are elites

he's for the people you short-sighted mook

d&c shills*

the US government is at war with its people

So are virtually all the western governments in the world.

They treat the people, not as family, but as enemy. That is why they spy.

Married here. Cutting a man's testicles off does not turn him into a woman. Nor does taking hormones every day of your life. By all means call him something other than a he or him but she and her and not deserved titles. Anyone who has true respect for what a woman is should know this by nature.

Truth.

Ok, and what leader is good for the people? Name one.

WOW he hid just long enough for them to give a double plastic surgery and heal! What a coincidence! That's not Assange it's either a clone or a double with plastic surgery.

Yes btw what 'bout dem timelines???

This is not cloning as you understand it. It is a nearly complete replicant.

>CIA LIED
>WOW ASSANGE IS A FREEDOM FIGHTER HE'S /OURGUY/
>THE ARAB SPRING WAS A GOOD THING
>9/11 WASNT A CONSPIRACY, ASSANGE SAID SO HIMSELF SHUTUP CONSPIRATARD THE ONLY CONSPIRACIES HERE ARE KOSHER INFOWARS APPROVED
>I REALLY LIKE HOW ASSANGE IS HELPING TRUMP EVEN THOUGH HE USED TO BE A POSTERBOY FOR THE LEFTWING MEDIA WITH (((AMY GOODMAN))) AND DEMOCRACY NOW

its called a LIMITED HANGOUT and you guys are all faggots for trusting this man. ASSANGE IS AN MKULTRA CONTROLLED PATSY

Proofs:
>youtube.com/watch?v=5kykwNhi4lw

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)

MKULTRA psychiatrists were literally dosing him with LSD as a child and you faggots really think that he's not a fucking asset himself? ITS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION YOU FUCKING RETARDS HE LITERALLY HELPED DESTABILIZED ARAB COUNTRIES FOR HIS KIKE OVERLORDS

Decent plebbit thread breaking it down:
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3n55b1/wikileaks_julian_assange_was_raised_in_an_lsd/

WTF YOU BONG FAGGOTS
youtube.com/watch?v=YP8U8lktsTA

This is not sufficient proof of life. There's a projector across the street

Trump, isn't it obvious?

more pressure on the joke scumbag little britain police state.

Charlie weeps for you, you servile wretch.

What were the strongest pieces of evidence in the rape allegations against Assange?

Someone here is probably already read up on the case and can do us a great service.

Will google myself in the meanwhile

the two bitches ndropped it years ago

Not a bad article

They should just let him go to Ecuador and chill, Ecuadors pretty nice as far as south America goes ended up in that big earthquake though was funny.

I'm the one you're replying to.

CNN states that one of the women is "shocked" that the charges were dropped. So you're partly wrong, right?

Obvious bait is obvious.

Drain them of all of their gibs.

maybe my memory fails then