Would you vote for him in 2020?

Would you vote for him in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/wwe/gallery/wwe-hall-of-fame-20-snubs-going-in-next-the-rock-undertaker-033117
youtube.com/watch?v=tfuDw8LZqkg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My bet is on Tulsi.

I wouldn't vote for him in the general, but my state has open primaries and I'd definitely vote for him there just for the keks

If he sucked my cock.

>would you vote for him

well what are his stances? does anyone actually know?

I googled and couldn't find anything

No, I'm voting for Trump again

well he is a republican. so that's good. I think Arnold Schwarzenegger is behind this...

That will be a write-in vote

only if marky mark is his VP

He'd have a better shot running Democrat honestly

Why wouldn't you? The political system clearly isn't capable of putting forward a reasonable candidate, as demonstrated by Trump vs. Hillary.

If you are forced to choose between piles of incompetent shit, why not at least pick one that seems like a cool guy?

i have no clue what his proposals are on anything beyond the fact that he is an avowed republican who supported president trump but has a few problems with how he leads.

with that said, as long as things trend the way they are/the way i think they will, then i'll be voting for president trump once again. he likely wouldn't even consider it until sometime after 2024 anyway so eh.

i do like him plenty on a personal level though.

Nope...celebs as politicians would never work...

>voting for a non hall of famer

All i know is hes a registered republican

We're actually going to have a President Camacho.
>Idiocracy is coming true

But he is in the hall of fame dummy

I don't really understand that, there are lot of people in there that would be considered substantially below him.

Yes 100%. Most likeable man on planet earth right now.

I don't know. He doesn't seem to have made many of his positions known. He's a registered republican, but that doesn't mean much. Something tells me he would be very pro-illegal immigration.

>lol if Trump could do it than anyone famous could!
I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton is more famous than The Rock, and yet she also lost. And Trump won because, while every other politician was in robot mode, Trump forced them to talk about shit they never wanted to speak of.

The fact that Trump is still thought of as a bumbling idiot who lucked his way into the presidency pretty much shows that nobody will learn from this, and next election they will go back to being robots while Trump will come out swinging.

can you run for president if you've been impeached?

>yeah dude haha trump is so smart he really knows what he's doing

Fuck off. He won because the other options were fucking aids.

I would unironically vote for terry crews

I would vote for terry not even joking.

Except that he did win because he wasn't a politician. People were sick of the political system and politicians lying out their ass, he represented a change in the system.

He's a fag IRL. Literally has sex with men.

foxsports.com/wwe/gallery/wwe-hall-of-fame-20-snubs-going-in-next-the-rock-undertaker-033117

Hell yeah. He was in my favorite Star Trek.

seems like a nice guy
someone the globalists would manipulate and control with ease and eventually run into the ground
what we need is someone who is well aware, and is hell bent on annihilating the globalist banker families that run the world

He's a big holy roller because he couldn't no fap on his own.

He's a charismatic enough guy as an actor but there's a big difference between that and having the kind of resilience Trump has. On the other hand the media would probably love him because he'd be far simpler to control, it's just another dumb hollywood elite.

oh (you)...

Oh shit, I'm sorry

Considering he's Hawaiin and it was western immigrants that completely conquered his culture I'm sure he hates immigrants.

I am voting for anyone on the opposing party to the Republicans.

The Rock, Mao Zedong's grandson, OJ Simpson, Hitler's brain in a jar. ANY would be a better choice than what we have now.

No because the leaf elections aren't in 2020, you dummy

...and because he is a big fag IRL.

The testosterone and steroids he takes makes him horny. He can't help it.

I assume he's a Communist jew loving SJW seeing as he's working in Hollywood so no.

Thought maybe he's secretly red pilled.

Rick Rude would have been the greatest POTUS of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfuDw8LZqkg

He's actually a conservative, mostly about hard work supposedly if that means anything

How Kurt Angle beat the Rock to HoF status is beyond me

No it's because his mum parented in an inappropriate manner.

Mr Inclusion and tolerance? no.

This. I used to work in the wrestling business.

Apparently the Clinton and Trump campaigns approached him for support but he declined to support anyone publicly because he didn't want to influence other peoples' votes. Seems like an alright guy to me

that fluoride in the water really fucked you burgers up good didnt it?

I'd see Arnold run before the Rock seeing as he's already been in politics

>inb4 he taps mcmahon as vp and jon cena as secretary of state, then stages a hostile wwe takeover of america

With how stupid the average American is, I won't be surprised if they elect another celebrity with no experience in office whatsoever.

He's not even entertaining in the wwe anymore and he ruined it by bringing his subhuman cousins in

He cant, he wasnt born in the US you dumb fudge packing leaf.

Probably would.
Never really heard any major controversy about the guy and he seems super nice.

Just not being a politician meant nothing, it was his words that made people vote for him. When he started out he was polling very low; then the first debate happened and he killed it and was #1 for the rest of the primaries.

This is why you will lose again in 2020. You never can admit when you were outclassed and outsmarted.

Arnie can't run for president. Gotta be born murican

what are his policies

>well he is a republican. so that's good.
Get the fuck out newfag

Isnt OJ still in jail?

Arnold is a piece of shit now. My family had a place both on Cape and MV for years. He has totally sold out. Also wears lifts and his peak height was under 6'. He cannot run legally.

With every person in politics who makes it into a presidential a election being so utterly and hilariously corrupt it's not like it matters much, experience means nothing when you're completely compromised.

Sup Forums has always been retarded on picking presidents because DUDE MEMES LMAO and memed the most jewish president it the White House.
We could have got someone good.

>Would you vote for him in 2020?

Need to hear his constitutional understanding. If a true conservative constitutionalist with nationalism leaning, I'll contribute money. If not, then GTFO.

>Conservative, when you are a negro-native american, who secretly hates whites

I don't think so

If he ran Democrat he might have a decent chance

>Minority
>Democrats, being retarded, will think "Well pitting a politician against Trump didn't work, why not elect our own celebrity"

McMahon has dabbled in creepy gay shit and Cena is a backstabber.

>what are his policies

Layeth the Smacketh down on their roooody poo candy ass

Will he make the crops grow again?

Does he have that guy Not Sure?

If Terry Crews said he was tunning, he'd actually win. Like no contest. Even if he had zero platform.

...then his uncle Haku AKA Meng bites a heckler's nose off and then thumbs his eye out at the first presser and it's all over.

>would you vote fore another nigger?
What the fuck do you think?

Can you run for president if she's in jail?

No.

We need him to run as an independent to steal the hog up the blackish vote and BFTO the Dems.

A vote for the Rock would be a vote for the destruction of the last modicum of credibility of the United States political establishment, and a vote for the mockery and destruction of the Union. Im all in, VOTE FOR THE ROCK

Nigger-loving faggot.

This country needs to die anyways tbqh, I'm for the apocalypse

Why americans vote dumb famous people and not smart people

That's what he said.
Republicans (if they challenge) will run empty suits and Dems will run commies or people who's chief qualification is "not a straight white male"

No one is even being floated who isn't one of those things.

I'm writing this man's name down for 2020.

Smart people don't run for office, instead they prefer to own dumb famous people.

>roody poo
Holy fuck that takes me back

Are you all gonna shill for him and then dump him after he wins like you did for The Donald

Trump will be President until 2024 fags

If he manages to replace Trump as the Rep nominee, probably. The current state of the Dems is so bad the only way I could consider voting one is if it was a Dem from a couple decades (or centuries) back. I don't see them returning to being anything like Jackson though.

Plus I have nothing against the Rock, he may not be white, but AT LEAST he loves the country.

Civic Nationalist > Outright Traitors.

Test him for steroids first!

What are you talking about he is natural, he eats a lot of chicken

2024 is the Election people should be watching.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

TBF Hitler's brain in a jar would unironically be better than most people, however the rest of your post screams of retardation.

Trudeau's in for some stiff competition on the 2020 handshake. He's gonna have to move up weight class if he expects to beat The Rock

forgot image

Truer words have never been spoken on this board. Fame isn't a reward or some great thing. It's a leash.

>Not shitting in the voting booth

>Hillary beaten by Trump in 2016
>Hillary beaten by The Rock in 2020
>Hillary beaten by Ryan Gosling in 2024

What a time to be alive

only if he buries the globaleties

It's HER turn
The glass ceiling will shatter, and white males will be dragged over the shards

No I won't. He supports mooselimb immigration.

As European I cant anyway. But if I was American, I would only vote for him if his opponent was some ultra scumbag Hillaty/Biden/McCain.

Rock doesnt seem to have any specific plans. He is the biggest populist out there. Never says anything negative, never critisizes anyone (except for that Diesel incident), plays it on every side, always praises his jewish Hollywood masters.

He would be like Obama, charismatic and popular but he would do anything any corporation, millionaire, CIA, deepstate would want him to do. And sell it to the stupid American audience with a wide smile.