"Assange is dead" fags BTFO

If you've ever voluntarily shilled for the CIA by trying to convince anons he is dead, you should make a donation to wikileaks or something in apology

youtu.be/j4UOzBs56go
9news.com.au/world/2017/05/19/19/12/sweden-drops-rape-investigation-against-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4
youtu.be/J6wPUtKg-Ac
soundcloud.com/notsylviaatall/kick-them-asses-the-julian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We meant IDEOLOGICALLY dead you IDIOT

Enjoy Assange's moment in the sun. Its only a matter of time till that fuck gets black bagged and sent to a third world off the radar CIA prison. He'll be lucky to have teeth to be identified by once America is finished with him.

Assange is smarter than the CIA

Given that it took several months, for all we know he's a doppelganger who has received plastic surgery or an actor wearing a silicone face mask. Hell, the press conference was so late that for all we know only RT were still there with cameras, and we all know what that means.

Sweden forever cucked

FBI user is a larper
CIA user is a larper
Everyone here who says he is in any position of importance is a larper.
Everybody knows that except the_donald "epic based pedes xD praise le pepé!!!!" Rejects infesting this shithole of a board.

This is good news.

You need to get off you fat asses and stop stuffing yourselves with burgers if you're going to kill a man for uncovering your sharting ways for the world.

It's a look a like. The embassy was raided ffs. He died months ago.

Have you personally seen it?
youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

>all these fucking bongs screaming at him
GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND, BLITZ 2.0 NOW

good news
i had my doubts but hoped he would show up

Morph cuts, commonly used when people umm and ahhh as much as Assange does to trim down time. Can result in bizarre video artifacts.

youtu.be/J6wPUtKg-Ac

The guy not only poked his head out the window, he appeared on the balcony. Him having not done that was the only compelling argument you faggots had left and he just blew it out of the water.

Lel both the guys holding the sweeden sign are brown

It is possible to impersonate anyone in the world if given enough time. They were given enough time. They refused to explain this delay. My suspicions are not appeased and neither should yours.

Oh, now those who wanted the truth were CIA shills? Waw

>Its only a matter of time till that fuck gets black bagged and sent to a third world off the radar CIA prison.
It already happened.

>Him having not done that was the only compelling argument you faggots had left and he just blew it out of the water.
how will we ever recover?

Julian Assange theme song. I can't stop listening to it. It's so good.

soundcloud.com/notsylviaatall/kick-them-asses-the-julian

>you should make a donation to wikileaks

It's a fucking trick by the three letters agency.

Inside the embassy the weren't able to kill them (I don't believe they've radiated him, I'm sure Assange has radiation meters on his person at all times).

Once he's outside... they can hunt him.

Time for Putin to do his thing and give him the Snowden treatment.

I legitimately thought he was dead, glad to have been wrong.

A
FUCKING
HOLOGRAM

>it's impossible to find and train a body double in 6 months time
>pamela anderson dindu nuffin she a gud sandwich

fake news

does nobody else remember the kerfuffle at the airport and the reports of tons of blacked out vehicles at the embassy and the nationwide internet shutdown???

Something OBVIOUSLY went down

Is is he one of us?
Is he legion?

Fuck the (((haters))).

HERO
E
R
O

Digits and it's actually him.
Quads or better and he's in uncompromised.

lmfao they just go on and on "JULIAN CAN YOU JUST TELL THE TRUTH?!?!?!?"

He looks Different...

its aids geralt

>raised fist

didn't know he was a commie

numbers confirm

That's not him. That's a cyborg.

>Implying?

The fist is a symbol of freedom, despite whatever it is bastardized for. If you weren't 13 years old maybe you would understand why an anti-Illuminati government information publisher who has been under House Arrest for several years would hold such sentiment.

WOW he reappears just in time for a double's plastic surgery to heal! What a coincidence!