Daley reminder the ancient Greeks, Romans, Indians, Persians and Sumerians were Aryan

Daley reminder the ancient Greeks, Romans, Indians, Persians and Sumerians were Aryan

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wjQNNV
realhistoryww.com/
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21401952
fpp.co.uk/books/Nuremberg/Greek_Interview.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for the reminder.

you forgot about ancient Chinese, Japanese, ancient Africans, ancient native Americans, ancient Abbos and ancient Aliens

discord.gg/wjQNNV

you are just butthurt cause you have the queen in your money

You're retarded.

what are you talking about
you don't even have money at all

You mad wogs?

i also don't have muslim performing terrorist attacks on me
either i did something right or you did something wrong
i rest my case

I haven't looked much into African or Aboriginal history or folklore, but the Chinese, Japanese, and Native American connections are all true.

educate yourself pigskin
realhistoryww.com/

you get floods of refugees and turkey is about to ottoman your ass a second time plus your streets are in constant riot
but k

>this is what white devils actually believe

I think it is you who needs to educate himself shitskin

This is the recorded evidence of the pigmentation of early roman emperors, all sources are listed.

HUH DUH I CANT COUNTER THERE EVIDENCE AND ARUGMENTS ILL JUST PRETEND THEY'LL BELEIVE SOMETHING ELSE AND MOCK THAT

Literally leftist tier

wrong, the ancient Italics were black folk, white pigs came later

But the same statue you posted,like all the others depict them with curly or wavy hair,while your "Aryans" have straight hair.Clearly all the Roman emperors where Slavic kek.

It is well known that in the ancient world, depictions of a person with a bucket or pale above there head is a symbol of a slave.

>posts picture from 4th century art
implies the people who lived there 4-5thousand years ago were the same. good one fag.

>About the year B.C. 2234 the Cushite inhabitants of Southern Babylonia, who were of a cognate race with the primitive colonists both of Arabia and of the African Ethiopia, may be supposed to have first risen into importance.1 Delivered from the yoke of the Zoroastrian Medes, who were of a strictly Turanian or at any rate of a mixed Scythe- Arian race, they raised a native dynasty to the throne, instituting an empire of which the capitals were at Mugheir, at Warka, at Senkereh, and at Niffer, and introducing the worship of the heavenly bodies, in contradistinction to the elemental worship of the Magian Medes

History of Herodotus, Volume 4

nice excuse albinoid

todays greeks arent even related to the hellen

we are at the crossroads, nobody wants to live here besides the upper balkanoids, you utter moron, Turkey is more than welcomed to bring it on
and real news: most ppl go along with their lifes, the "protests" you see don't reflect the society as a whole
but k, you are a retard who doesnt know crap from diarrhea

the greeks really arent that ancient.

and most of their culture came from south by probably mixed peoples, not muh aryan.

correct, they are pigskin invaders

is this what the mountain goat told you while you were ejaculating inside her?
be quiet now or i'll have the Serbs bitch slap you twice per day

stop believing albino lies

>butthurt gsypsy threatens me with gsypsy boyfriends

>Persians
>White
Stop.

When will they learn?

syrians and cannanites look pretty aryan here.

this, we wuz

Name calling is the least graceful way to lose an argument

Again this proves just how desperate you are with zero evidence. Once again showing a slave boy with a pale above his head.

t. shitskin

Your country is a shithole because you are no longer white

check out this aryan assyrian.

Many of us go to greece to spend time since its close and beautiful, not to ask for gibs

haha nice attempt albino, sumerians were black folk as well

>>implying snowniggers created civilization

Meds had curly brown hair, barbarians hadnt

been there, at a Serbian club in Zurich, can't recall the name though
i was able to make Serbian people from local people, and i saw no gypsies, you are possesed by meme magic, goat fucker

to their shame: they performed full body scan on us, like if we were some gangsta shit, we had 3 local girls with us, they told us this was the first time they ever seen that
the alpha feels the other alpha, you fuckin faggot

Whites built the pyramids all over the world.

educate yourselves

>claiming I said the Assyrians were Aryan

black skin=/=black marble

Also celts

alpha feels the other alpha
how fucking gay sounds that

WE

check out this blue eyed aryan

haha

>Again this proves just how desperate you are with zero evidence

talk about evidence when you don't provide none but muh blue eyes and images thousands of years after the summeriarns, persians had their empires.

>black skin=/=black marble
>albino damage control

> implying there weren't many different racial groups living in these areas

you too, there is something very interesting about what Africans might have been up to in the ancient world but it's I don't have time to look into that because my focus is elsewhere. The existence of that African history doesn't negate the existence of the Aryan history.

>Broken nose
>must be black

Also that work is done by a Jew

no disrespect bro, you're the upper balkanoids we are the bottom

das rite, you are starting to see the light white boy
btw the original aryans were also black

According to the academic mainstream, all blue eyes come from one ancestor, one specific genetic mutation. Therefore any population with blue eyes must have had those people mixing with them, significantly to be able to leave the lasting mark that they do.

WUZ

they wont belive you, even if you give them a time machine

>t-t-their n-nose!!

you know that feeling when you are pretty based in street fight, guns and shit, but for some reason this one dude creeps you out?
i bet you dont, faggot

citation needed.

Not all blonde people are scandinavians mates. The blondism in ancient Greece and Rome came from a different source, likely a common Atlantean ancestor.

Whats wrong little wog boy?
You upset that your not white
Really goes to show how colored Sup Forums is

Or they bleached their hair which they did.

you trying to impress me with guns and knives? that just proves how much of a turk you are

this is a massive cope

>forges modern civilization
>half ape compares them to the level of a full ape
JUST

check out this aryan summerian.

their names literally means >"the black-headed people

wonder why a bunch of blond-haired blue eyed aryans would call themselves the black-headed ones.

good try faggot.

S-s-slave

Have my pasta regarding the connection between Ancient and Modern Day Greeks:

The most straightforward evidence is the continued genetic relationship between Greeks and residents of areas previously colonized by Greeks.

Greeks and Italians are always grouped together (1) on any chart or phylogenetic tree containing the two populations. in the case of Southern Italy they are almost impossible to distinguish. The influence of the Greeks is still evident in the genetic map of Italy(2, 3). The areas of Apoulia, Calavria and Sicily settled by Greeks are easily distinguished. A 7%–22% contribution of Y chromosomes from Greece to southern Italy was estimated by admixture analysis of the current populations of the two areas (4). Sicily is especially important because a clear distinction exists between the West which shows Semitic influence (Phoenicians + Arabs?) and the East where studies estimate the genetic contribution of Greek at 37% (5).

The most compelling (and easily understood) evidence is the extremely close relationship between modern Greeks and their former colonies: Magna Graecia (S. Italy and Sicily) but also all areas the Greeks settled around the Mediterranean. For example there is still similarity between the modern Greek population and the areas of Provence the ancient Greeks settled.

The coming of the Greeks to Provence and Corsica: Y-chromosome models of archaic Greek colonization of the western Mediterranean.

For Italy the similarities are there no matter the methodology and algorithm used. The populations are found next (or on top of) each other in the genetic maps and genetic trees.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21401952

The blue-eyed mutation can occur in literally any race of people. It's nothing special, just caused by a lack of melanin on the front of the iris (it's lighter as you go further back). It's obviously quite rare to occur in those places in your images, which is why the people who were born with them were considered special.

>blue eyes
hmmmmmm
Do i really have to go into details about how the different understanding of color among the ancients

Grōdis Pria! Grōdis Wôþanaz!

pretty sure fella on right is palestinian

pic related, reconstruction of kostenski14, ancient """European""" of clear african american origins, possibly related to lil wayne

check out the aryan nose and lips on this guy.

and no muh blue eyes.

And here's Daddy's opinion:

Regarding Hitler, in an interview(fpp.co.uk/books/Nuremberg/Greek_Interview.html) with a Greek journalist from the newspaper Eleftheros Typos, renown Second World War historian David Irving mentions that "Hitler had great admiration for the Greeks and for all that they had done for civilization, and he greatly disliked having to make war against Greece, as he told his staff (men like Walther Hewel [...])". Considering Hewel was one of Hitler's closest confidants, it is more than reasonable to assume such opinions constituted genuine feelings. Had Hitler considered Greeks to be an inferior race, it is unlikely he would have held such opinions, regardless of their military valor.

Regarding Goebbels, his diary entry of 8 April 1941 relates the following: "The Fuhrer admires the courage of the Greeks in particular. Perhaps there is a streak of the old Hellenic strain in them. [...] The Fuhrer forbids the bombing of Athens. This is right and noble of him. Rome and Athens are his Meccas. He greatly regrets having to fight the Greeks. [...] The Fuhrer is a man totally attuned to antiquity". Once again, Hitler's admiration for Greeks based on a link to antiquity is evident. If Hitler believed that a racial link did not exist at all, it is reasonable to assume that he would probably not have had such regrets.

i had weapons pulled on me and i broke hands, i'm not the gun type, but you're still a faggot

>when all the roman emperors had these "mutations"
makes you think

Excuse me but white people did not forge modern civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

Literally just posting images of modern bust

AHAHAHAHAHAH holy shit pol is retarded, they actually think that ware and tear doesn't happen over 6000 years. Only on their pc sadly.

If it's a common ancestor it's not actually a different source.

remember the original melanine enriched people of China, who created chinese civilization

that doesn't make sense. Something happened to Scandinavians to remove their curly hair that didn't happen to blonde people elsewhere.

>17th century marble statues made by western europeans are 1:1 100% replications of people living under 35°C+ on a beach in Greece some 2000 years ago
Ok.

"Perhaps there is a streak of the old Hellenic strain in them"
They literally you were mongrels, but still like I do see you as decendents of the ancients and often like you as people. Also to destroy any of the history of your country is a crime

was there an greek ss division?

>prime Germanic-Nordic-Aryan specimens of Persia

stop trusting neanderthal propaganda

theres plently of fair haired people with blonde hair

Blacks had/have Africa

Whites had/have Europe

Asians had/have Asia

This is by design, Joint Colonization.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Snownigger.

Meds are superior. Accept it.

> the guy has blue eyes

He probably had an appearance similar to this guy in Europe- obviously with lots of ancestors unique to him in the east as well.

You're ignoring that there were many different racial groups living in the region at the time. A huge part of the Aryan story is that in many regions they were mixing in to indigenous populations more often than conquering them.

This guy on your picture is literally a Greek from Australia
His facial structure is pure Mediterranean, too

Jesus fucking christ end this we wuz nordicist nonsense it's embarrassing and (((divide and conquer)))

haha so if modern busts or pictures are faded, how can we take you evidence as credible? whats your corroborating evidence?

Cush is the son of Ham, and brother of Misraim (Gen. X. 6). In the Hebrew Scrip tures the word Cush (C-13) is used fre quently in an ethnical sense, and ordinarily means the Ethiopians. In Numbers lii. 1, however, it seems to designate the Midian- ites, a people of Southern Arabia, which was originally occupied by Cushites (Gen. x. 7), who thus extended from the country above Egypt through Arabia to the shores of the Indian ocean. In Ezek. xxxviii. 5, where Cush occurs in connexion with Phut anil Elam, Susiana or an adjoining district must be intended. The eastern Ethiopians of Hero dotus (iii. 94 ; vii. 70) are probably Cushites from the south-eastern portion of the Persian empire. (Supra, p. 534.)

>Cushite Ethiopians, shores of indian ocean to persia.

WE WUZ ANCIENT PHILOSPHERS AND SHIT, ARYANS FOUNDED GREECE NOT THE THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF CIVILIZATION AND HISTORY IN THE REGION.

Uhhhhh well uhhh the Jews obviously went back and colored that image of Alexander. They trying to blackwash our history and sheeit.

the top mosaic of Alexander was made a hundred years after his death.

Aryans were crafted in Hyperborea, Apollo's realm on Earth.

Ancient lip smacking, kek!

I never said that it could occur in only certain races, I said that anyone who has blue eyes has the same genetic ancestor- the ancestor who originally had the OCA2 mutation which causes blue eyes. This is actually just the mainstream academic view- it's funny because in their own research they found that 1 in every 7-800 (can't remember precisely) of the blue eyed people they studied did not have the OCA2 mutation, which means that a small but significant population have blue eyes from another source.

Still the overwhelming majority of blue eyes, and definitely the blue eyes in these various tribal populations around the globe, go back to the OCA2 mutation, meaning that these people all share a common ancestor that you might call Aryan.

t. achmed
also the they alok nothing alike
also Alexander was blonde

YES GOYIM JUST BREED WITH ALL THESE FELLOW (((WHITES))) EVEN THOUGHT THEY LOOK KNOW DIFFERNT THEN MOHMMAHD COMMING IN TRUST US GOY

Also not all Aryans are Nordics, Aryan simply means white

Min käre user. It isnt divide and conquer to hate against non-whites. Greeks are greeks, that is true, but Greeks are not the Hellenes of old.

>"Perhaps there is a streak of the old Hellenic strain in them"

You're quoting Goebbels there, not Hitler. Those are his conclusions based on Hitler's admiration.

Uhh.. I honestly have no idea. Though if I had to guess I'd probably say no.

That man looks like a Cro-Magnon. His bust is by far the most radical looking, so it's funny you only choose to show this one- if you got all of the other busts of the people found along with him, you'd see that they don't look African at all.