BREAKING: Bob Beckel Fired!!!!

mediaite.com/tv/bob-beckel-fired-form-fox-news-for-making-insensitive-remark-to-an-african-american-staffer/
“Bob Beckel was terminated today for making an insensitive remark to an African-American employee,” the network said in a statement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYCUe0OczNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isn't he a liberal ?

Wtf Democrats ARE the real racist.

Being a liberal is just an act.

The only difference between a Nazi and a Democrat is Nazis are open about how they feel towards minorities

BASED

>fired for making an insensitive remark

What the fuck does that mean? He probably didn't even say nigger.

LMFAO that guy was so unhinged

youtube.com/watch?v=cYCUe0OczNM

NOOO NOT BOB!!! HE BROUGHT THE BANTZ

And he was the "democratic" voice.

why would he make these "insensitive remarks" unless he did a fat line of coke before hand

>ignoring based Pablo

>"Mr. Beckel stormed out of his office when our client, a Black [sic] IT employee came to service his computer, telling our client that he was leaving his office because he is Black,”

kek. honestly though it sounds like he was just making a joke.

Dammit, I didn't agree with most of the guys views but he was one of the few commentators who lived like the average person for a period in his life.

Basically he misbehaved and kept blaming it on his alcoholism, etc. They got tired of his shit and got rid of him.

His career is ruined unless there's more to it.

He represents the segment of the Dems that the new guard want long knived. He is the old school pre trangenderism dem. White working class etc. The base the dems have been betraying in the bid to gather as many deplorable minorities together as possible. A coalition of the damned.

If they got rid of Meghan McCain now I think Fox would be watchable again

Digits don't lie

They are trying to force Bolling out by making this the worst show ever

He had a black IT guy come in to work on his computer and he got up from his desk and told the guy "I am leaving my office because you are black".

BASED BLACK MAN

I called since they ousted the owner and replaced him with a jew fox has been firing all their conservative reporters and replacing them with liberals. I only give them 6 more months before they go full far left like every other single channel. There will be nowhere on tv radio or print to see conservative viewpoints from now on.

Bob knows he has no filter, he supposedly said "I am leaving my office because you are black" because he, as a liberal, knows liberals get offended at everything, so he probably was trying to save himself from this same incident. He shouldn't have said anything and just walked out. Win Win for the right. Feel bad for the guy though, his own side ate him.

Man, I hope MSNBC hires him. That's hilarious.

He's a white male liberal, they don't get the same free speech pass the rest of the liberals do. He's at the very bottom of the victim totem

Why cant niggers take a joke/ insensitive remark?

Again?

rip based Bob

>whoopi goldberg

BASED FAT MAN