Remind me again, why are we still supporting trump?

Trump didn't lock up Hillary

Trump banned Muslims for like two weeks, then things got hard so he gave up

Trump won't build the wall, he's already given that up too

Trump didn't repeal Obama care because he expects everything to be easy and fall into place on its own.

What an utter failure. Trump has had everything handed to him his entire life, and that's obvious to anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lF9L_XnlQg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Sup Forums is one person
Lots of people on here don't support Trump

Because Sup Forums has too much pride to admit they made a mistake.
Granted going back I would do it again, it wasnt Hillary at least. I wouldnt lose sleep over a 2018 impeachment though

I wonder what a Cheetos blowjob would be like

He's definitely better than Hillary, although Hillary would have sped up the happenings probably. I just don't understand why so many people can't admit he's fucked up quite a bit

Soggy bread

Oh CTR/Shareblu how upset are used to be at your pathetic attempts to prop HRC, telling me for the 5000 time that this will be the end of Trump, how disappointed you are pretending to be me when I'm not, trying this divide and conquer. I remember watching the movie Patton where he walked around in Germany looking at oxcarts being used as ambulances. And he remarked himself saying this is how I know Germany is done. Not only do your attempts do not phase me, I sit and laugh at you, is this the best you can do for a nickel?

Because we're good goyim!
Eretz'yisrael wasn't built in a day.

You cant do much thing when you have a lot of Ds preventung you

Because Sup Forums is an echo chamber. They dont like it but I listen to ((((Ben Shapiro)))) because hes the few conservatives that fairly rips him when he fucks up and praises him when he does good.

>been president for 4 months
>angry he hasn't implemented entire agenda
Why don't you wait until 2020 faggot?

Literally where? No, tell me. In the Republican majority house? The Republican majority Senate? His handpicked appointees for top level positions? Where are all these Democrats?

>Oh CTR/Shareblu how upset are used to be at your pathetic attempts to prop HRC,
Not defending Hillary.
>telling me for the 5000 time that this will be the end of Trump,
Didn't say this will be the end of trump. I said I'm disappointed with much of what he's done thus far
>how disappointed you are pretending to be me when I'm not, trying this divide and conquer.
That first part of the sentence makes no sense.

Last time I saw pasta this misused, my lasagna had Alfredo sauce. Pretty good, actually.

Remind me again, why are we still supporting trump?
God, Family, Country, Guns

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

(You)
pol/ ?

Oh now the concern troll. See you guys went to far, too fast. Everybody on here is got your playbook. I mean shit easier than finding Waldo. And I left that sentence out there as bait. Like like trump I knew some snobbish elite liberal shill like you would pick up on it and correct me for it. To fucking predictable

Those are all vague ideas that are meaningless in this context. And besides the gun thing, I don't really see how trump relates to the others

There's a huge hypestorm involving current white adults. Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, SJWs, blahblah.

This pushed them into fully investing into someone quite obviously retarded in the slim hope that he wouldn't push their precious white country into another dark-skinned shithole.

Gee, looks like he has no idea what he's doing. Nobody could've known Trump could be so retarded.

>look, it's the we'lljusthavetowaitandsee fag

>Because

>why are we
Unlike you and your shills and facebook friends, Sup Forums isn't a hivemind.

>shill forgot proxy

>dat footpussy

Top footpussy op

This post is for you, too, btw

Stop it

>Not realizing it's a copypasta
T. Newfag

Because Sup Forums is infest with r/the_cuckold. Any valid criticism of Trump is automatically dismissed as "muh shariablue/ctr/shill" by these cucks and their worship of Trump. I just want /mlpol/ to come back so we can kick these jew loving reddit fags out of here.

As much as you wish you could outright ban me, you can't. This isn't r/thedonald, we can talk about anything here. People are going to get tired of you, and then they're going to resent you because you're trying to shut down the freedom of speech this site allows.

You're digging your own grave and fucking yourself in the ass while you do it.

you no longer give the orders Fritz

WE DO IT ON PURPOSE TO TROLL PEOPLE, THIS IS WHO WE ARE.

WE USED TO SUPPORT TRUMP FOR REAL UNTIL HIS 2ND WEEK IN, WHERE IT BECAME OBVIOUS HE THE KIKES 'PAWN.

AND 4DCHESS EXCUSES (ALEXJONE PARLANCE) = TRUMP DAMAGE CONTROL

YOU MUST SUPPORT TRUMP, YOU MUST CATCH LEBOOF, YOU MUST SURVEIL BIKELOCK GUY .

WHY ? BECAUSE user ALWAYS WIN
FFS

Saying others have a hive mind while using the word still like every other Trumpster

Oh come on shill, nobody should've expected the wall in the first 100 days, hell not even by the end of year 1. Hes got dems and repubs against him and somehow its just that "Trump is incompetent"

We do have to wait and see. Fucking idiots.

While you're yelling at me, do you see how pathetic you look? Parlance? That sounds like some kind of social justice warrior, women studies word you learned. You're over playing the kike references a lot. Come on man, why don't you just pay some 15-year-old to translate that shit for you and make it seem real

Nice pasta, shill

You really live under a rock or just don't understand how a constitutional republic works. He is still going forward with these things but has been blocked by congress. See, he's not a King where his word is law. If you knew anything, you wouldn't have posted this.

sure kid

PARLANCE, YES I'M FROM EUROPE AND MY VOCABULARY DIFFERS WHEN SPEAKING ENGLISH, A LANGUAGE WHOSE COLLOQUIALISM YOU SHARE WITH 4 OTHER WHITE AND SEVERAL OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

I'M NOT YELLING ITS JUST NU/POL/ ALLCAPS FAGGOTRY. DO YOU THINK I'M SOMEHOW 'HIDING' NO SIREE YOU SUCH A NEWFAG IT HURTS MY NOSTRILS.

MEANT TO GO HERE OBV
>FUCKUP NOSTRESS ;D

I know all of that, and yet I've still posted it. You aren't very smart

youtube.com/watch?v=lF9L_XnlQg0

Sauce on cheeto girl. I'd love to roll over into that.

Well... he prevented and is still preventing the country from being even more overrun with radical libtards, SJWs, feminists etc than it already is. Also, a whole fuck load of rich corrupt globalist pieces of shit loathe him. Not to mention he is increasing awareness about how utterly ridiculous the majority of our media/news is.

He has accomplished a variety of things which shouldn't be ignored (i.e ban on gov officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign entity after leaving office).

Is he perfect? Fuck no. Is he a complete failure? Fuck no. Never forget that it could be Hillary in office atm.

Hey perceived upper-class twit, yes you. Your days on this campus are numbered. If you haven't been watching the fixed news, youll learn that your empire starting to burn. The writing is on the wall. You've been part of one of the biggest con jobs in American history, HRC, DNC, shareblu/CTR/MM. people might come to your door one day and knock and ask you what did you actually now. Did you knowingly take money from an organization pushing a big lie to con other people. That My shill friend is called racketeering. If you haven't noticed you guys are being called out now not only because some of us support trump but most of us reject your notion that you belong here just to shill for money and pollute us. If you haven't noticed you guys are being called out now not only because most of us support trump but most of us reject your notion that you belong here just the shill for money and pollute us

Good to see sanity finally starting to return to this board.

>DOJ just stated that Hillary did interfere with an on going investigation into her emails
Still a chance

>9th Circuit court blocked Muslim ban
This is a win in two ways, first gives reason to separate the 9th circuit court. Second, if there is an act of terror it gives Trump an out. He's trying to stop the next 9/11 before it happens, if the court cock blocks him and people die, well.. 3 branches will become one.

>Wall
I was never for a wall, I am for immigration reform. It should not take 8 years to become a citizen. However, biggest border budget in 11 years and steel fences are a temp solution.

>obamacare
GOP and DNC can eat a dick.

overall, still a supporter

OTTO REALLY WANT BARK A ORDER

>Remind me again, why are we still supporting trump?
To make faggots like you cry for the next 7.5 years.

>le sjws BTFOOOO xD

Grow up

>Remind me again, why are we still supporting (((trump)))?

we aren't.

WHAT CAMPUS YOU TARDFUCK I DONE WITH UNI I GOT MY PHD 8 YEARS AGO @28 YO

IT'S YOU WHO'S IN THE WRONG ~TIMESPACE CONTINUUM~ KEK

It's literally r/the_donald, most people here withdraw support, after syria.

The proposed US ambassador Japan is popular with Japanese

Scarlett Leithold

Because he's deporting the wetbacks and changing our immigration laws so that white Europeans will be able to come here again.
You're pretty stupid.

fuck off shill

the democrats are stonewalling him,the wall will not be built over night

You know what, most people on Sup Forums actually agree with you.

Agree with this guy.