Still looks like a traitor to me

Jane Fonda for modern veterans?

Hundreds of imprisoned servicemen were in its ass, so whatever.

can you redpill me on the claim of hundreds dead? what specific intel caused that, when and where?

>her

Fix that.

The leaks cause the Arab Spring and a ton of unrest in the middle east.

>being this much of a c u c k

Yeah, it was the leaks. Totally not caused by western intelligence services.

Nothing HE did resulted in any pain for any of the conspirators of the war - Cheney, Bush, Rice, Powell, etc. Everything HE did just brought shit down on the people stuck between their patriotic duty and a corrupt Republican/Democrat alliance that is even stronger today. We don't need this kind of "hero". HE helped the domestic enemies get stronger. Acting like a girl won't change it.

Wait, who the fuck is that? Is that Chelsea?

Disgusting creature

>Bradley

u want sum succ whiteboi?

>Proves treason by politicians
>Gets called traitor by """""patriotic Americans"""""

That person is not, and will never be, a her. He is a man that is masquerading as a woman via surgery/hormones.

Is that a social construct?

>traitor

You are even more of a faggot than Manning is, conservacuck.

Through the leaking of 700,000 internal documents we allowed certain elements of our strategy to be publicized and politicized by our enemy. Emboldening them and giving them a diplomatic foothold. War is fought by savages, always has been always will, but when one side can claim a moral high ground they can then dictate narrative of the war.

I do not subscribe to the McCain theory that collaborators named inside the leaks we're killed, as there is no proof of such, but to say to the information inside had no effect on the conduct of the war and men fighting is plain wrong.

its just succ, u want boi?

>listened and lip-synced to Lady Gaga's Telephone while exfiltratrating possibly the largest data spillage in american history
God damn I love her.

>disclosing evidence about the rotten state of american politics
>treason
>sharing classified information with russia which jeopardizes not only your intel assets but also the ones from the allies that gathered that information for you
>MAGA! 4D Chess!
>the absolute state of drumpftards

Your missing a crucial point there. There should never have been a fucking war involving Burgers (or Bongs for that matter) in Afghanistan or Iraq in the first place. Both wars were based on (((lies))) and stirred up the muslim hornets nest we see now. ALL deaths of servicemen are the are result of warcriminals Bush, Blair et al.

As for Bradley Manning, HE is a hero but still a man impersonating a woman but I feel sympathy for him as I'm sure his mind was fucked with as revenge.

Im glad obama pardoned her. A goverment with no transparency or civilian oversight can only turn bad.