YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION AND THE NINE MILLION WHY DO YOU HATE FIFTEEN MILLION PEOPLE TRUMP?! THAT'S ONLY ONE MINUET FOR EACH MILLION!

What does the Anne Frank Center do exactly?

What if he doesn't go at all?

What happens? Does the holocaust start back up again?

Imagine feeling that entitled to the President of the United States' time.

I'm Jewish and I say that.

b-b-but muh 20 gorillion!!!!!!!

Bitch on twitter.

Fuck off, kike

#NeverHappenedButShould

he needs to spend 15 gorillion minutes to due it justice. minimum.

There was an article on the Atlantic about how the Anne Frank Center is a political mouthpiece for the current director, using the name to leverage exposure. Even mainstream liberals discount the Anne Frank Center.

[LOUD KVETCHING]

Jews playing victim.. that's new.

Jews are whiny bitches

>Uses Restroom
>Looks Over Map of the Shekel Museum
>Alright, Time To Go

I love how easy it is to hate these people. It's very refreshing and good for the soul.

Are you anti Semitic goyim?! How DARE you ask what the Anne Frank Center does!

This feels like it has been six months of holocaust remembrance. What the fuck else does he have to do to appease them? Every week he has to kiss their ass and talk about how another country killed people 70 years ago.

I'm not actually Jewish -- I'm Anglo. I just wanted to feel what it was like to have strangers immediately jump on my dick and call me "kike."

>90 minutes is the "bare minimum" for visitors to grasp the immensity of Yad Vashem and the genocide it covers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Holy shit

>daily reminder

>[LOUD KVETCHING]

>mfw he spends the first ten dropping a massive log

white guilt, dirty goyim

ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

Top kek. You're totally right. It's like when they don't have ice cream or some other Russian shitstorm to create controversy around, they resort to the Holocaust. Jews are nasty on that regard, using something supposedly so deep to their hearts as sword/shield for political discourse. Then if you make any attempts to disarm them by questioning the Holocaust, you're the bad guy and they're victims again. It's like living in some fucking crazyland

I wholeheartedly agree. It should be six minutes per million at minimum, that is surely enough time to go through the whole thing properly. But then again, at that rate the whole thing would still be over in about 2,5 minutes.

>two scopes

Jesus fucking christ do they realize how preachy and condescending they sound right now? I would get pissed if anybody told me that about anything.

Is this seriously how people act when they get all butt hurt about people not spending their arbitrary amount of time mourning shit? They are acting like SJWs at this point. They are not entitled to our time and not spending 2 hours there does not mean another Holocaust will happen. Do they charge by the hour or some shit?

Well yeah but do they just remind people that Anne Frank was a thing? Are they just a Holocaust Museum?

Don't worry, our next president will spend more time there.

>6,000,000 Jews
>9,000,000 others

Are they honestly inflating the "others" number too?! When I was in school it was "6 million Jews and 6 million others (mostly Slavs)"

>anne frank center for mutual respect

6 goribillion jewish bread and 9 gorbillion non-jewish bread.
HOW did those bread ovens do it in only 5 years?
Really makes you think.

This. Sorry if our President is busy actively fighting sedition, and can't spend all day postulating.

The new no need our country, out

>Country liberated their people
>Their people make our country into literal co opted debt slaves
>Never stop lecturing our country that liberated their people, about the Holocaust.
Shit does get really old after awhile

Bana Alabed is the next Anne Frank..

Wait for her tweets to be composed into a book..

History repeats itself.
mudslime is the new jew..

"and 9.000.000 of other less important literally who goys"

>total of 15,000,000
Sometimes I feel like I'm only beginning to grasp the meaning of "Sup Forums is always right"

...and if he went for 90 minutes that wouldn't be enough because, 1) there is no pleasing the jews and 2) it's Trump.

jews are the archtypal cry-bully

Yeah right Anglos are the number 1 supporter of kikism throughout the world (coincidentally it was at this same time when their empire fell and they retreated back their island to be picked by jamaicans). Not much better

It was actually 600000000000000000000000 jews that die.

People tend to forget:
-Space Concetration Camps (Mars,Venus,Moon)
-Underwater Concentration Camps
-Antarctica Concentration Camps
-Interdimensional Concentration Camps (Universes 1-prime to 56789-gamma)

What the fuck do they want? Him to expend 60 gorillion seconds?
The fact of having the president as a visitor is enough
But of course since he isn't spending 640 septillion hours and sucking 60 shekellion jewish dicks while saying "remember the 6x10^99llion goy!" Every second and donating his entire fortune they say "he's denying the Holocaust!"
Fucking jews man, they play victim all the time i fucking hate them.

Fuck in tired, time for another shoah to fucking shit this guys up for good, #DoitAgainpls #Thistimefinishitupforgood

Oy gevalt, 15 minutes isn't nearly enough to honour 600 billion Jews

>6 million jews and 9 million OTHERS
Yeah, fuck the others, they don't matter.
Fucking hypocrites
>OY VEY ONLY WE SHOULD GET THE SPOTLIGHT, FUCK THE GENTILES
If they had any respect towards the victims ,they'd bother to mention them all, hypocrites.

OY VEY!

I hate to break it to you Pajeet, but "she" is already writing a book. Has a publisher lined up and everything

>9,000,000
>not 5,000,000 (that's already been proven false)
You'd think even normies would by now be questioning their inability to keep consistent numbers.

natgeo and history channel docs confirmed

kvetch

hes redpilled, normies always have to gush over these things.

Plant trees, that's about it. This guy bought the name a few years ago from the Anne Frank relatives. They're not experts on the Holocaust at all. Nobody seems to realise this. The Daily Caller (Mercer's propagenda) did an article on this

>Steven Goldstein

Like pottery

Did you remember the Atlantis concentration camps? Or are those included in the underwater camps?

He literally has only one day here. Shut up. Yad Vashem takes a few hours. A few hours he need to talk to our leaders.
He'll be in Yad Vashem next time.

We can only hope

15 MINUTES GRONAL?

FIFTEEN MINUTES?

IMPEACH NOW, HES GONE TWO SCOOPS TOO FAR

It's literally just that one kike running it. He just bitches and moans like a jew. No one took him seriously until trump got sworn in and people will grasp onto anything now.

BUT MAH SHEKELS!!!!!!

DRUMPF HAS TO STAY AT LEAST 6 GORILLION YEARS

Goys must spend 72 hours at the holocaust memorial to make reparations

How disrespectful!

It's anudda shoah!

Well remembered, add another 20 million to the tally.

I refuse to believe this is a real post.

Were just getting started. Bet the new call of duty campaign is going to be you as Chaim Whitestein being forced to watch nazis turn your family into sauerkraut then shove it down your throat. That will be the opening scene. The rest of the campaign takes place exclusively at Auschwitz

Verklempt intensifies

Fuck you

Does this guy want another holocaust?

Daily reminder to read these tweets from:
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies

>but not larger than the (((actual))) number of Jews
Seems legit

you can immediately discount the opinion of anyone with the US flag who whines about kikes and anglos because you know he is a personification of the worst stereotype of WNs

A minute for every million killed.

Zionists(Which are a form of Countrists/Countrism) only care about the Country survival, not the peoples. Did a thread on it recently:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

72 hours? NAY WE NEED 6 MILLION HOURS!

6 DRUMPFILLION!!!!

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

ANNE FRNAKLY IM PISSED THAT A GOY DOESN'T PAY HIS PROPER RESPECTS!

timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/

>The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.

>“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

>Bauer and other historians who knew Wiesenthal said the Nazi hunter told them that he chose the 5 million number carefully: He wanted a number large enough to attract the attention of non-Jews who might not otherwise care about Jewish suffering, but not larger than the actual number of Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, 6 million.

What the fuck more do these cunts want from him? He's already got Jews in his family and has let Goldman Sachs in his cabinet. Not to mention he will side with Israel on most any issue. Fuck Anne Frank. If her family weren't so stupid they wouldn't have been found.

15 MINUTES?!?!? You need to spend at least a weekend there goyim.

>It's like living in some fucking crazyland

how new r u

Why is he in Israel at all? Is this just to fuck with the Saudis?

>asked Steven Goldstein
OY VEY
like a fucking clockwerk

Based Don. I love this guy.

6 CHAMELEONS!

let's be honest, who gives a fuck about the holocaust?

At the very least he handles them more impressively than any other politician in my lifetime. Unbelievable ability to keep Zionists off balance. Notice that Jared and Ivanka make sure the press dutifully notes their orthodox observance, like the rabbinical allowance for them to fly on Air Force One tomorrow. They are signaling to educated people that there are two main varieties of jew: actually religious orthodox ones, and the zionist luciferians who have polluted humanity and most especially western civ

REMEMBER THE FIFTEEN MINUTES

Oy fucking vey

Given that educated people know the 'Caust was a zionest hoax, and our President being an educated person, is not inclined to devote much of his valuable time to zionist hoax monuments

60 minutes? What do you need 30 minutes for?

kek