Breaking: Texas Judge Dismisses Clock Boy Ahmed $15M Muslim Discrimination Suit

A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit filed by Ahmed Mohamed's father, saying the family will not get a payout from the city of Irving, Texas or the school district for the 'clock boy' scandal, DailyMail.com has learned. The family demanded $15 million dollars in damages.

The judge wrote: 'Plaintiff does not allege any facts from which this court can reasonably infer that any IISD employee intentionally discriminated against Ahmed Mohamed based on his race or religion.'

When the lawsuit was first filed in 2016, the district hit back at the Mohamed family's allegations saying Ahmed deliberately disobeyed his teacher by activating the clock despite her warning.

Mohamed's complaint also said Irving Independent School District has an 'ugly history of race struggles,' and the State of Texas and the IISD have a 'history of discrimination against Muslims in Texas curriculum and schools.'

Ahmed's family moved to Qatar after the incident.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4522560/Federal-judge-dismisses-clock-boy-lawsuit.html

>tfw my state is still based sometimes and today is sometime one of those times

Good on ya, Texas. Every team needs a big dumb who can just tell people to fuck off. Thanks for being that guy in the US.

I love my state

>buy a cheap digital clock
>grab one of daddy's briefcases from the closet
>rip apart cheap clock
>jam all the bits inside the briefcase
>you're now a technological genius worthy of meeting the president

King Nigger must be pissed his boy didn't get them gibs.

TEXAS NOOOO

If only the clock company sued him for infringement on their product he claims he made..

God that would be amazing

It was nothing more than a set up and shakedown attempt.

Thank God for Texas.

There could be so much good Trump comedy if comedians weren't such triggered little bitches

Good.

His dad built the clock.

Fuck off with your passive aggressive bullshit,

Faggot

no one built anything. he took a clock apart and put it in a box. you fucking idiot.

Are there any good areas of Texas to live that aren't overrun with Mexicans and dindus? I know blacks are drawn to most built up military base areas for gibs.

This whole thing was a stunt. His dad is a professional muslim shitstarter who decided to build a clock that looked like a bomb and then sent little Ahmed to school knowing he was going to get into trouble.

After it was all done he was all like "it's just a clock bro". Then let the virtue signalers line up to suck his dick and offer scholarships to MIT and a meeting with Obama.

He wanted to sue the taxpayers for millions of dollars all because he claimed racism.

That stupid NASA shirt he dressed his son up in was a nice touch though.

I love my state.
Please help keep it this way.

North san antonio, if you don't mind SOME beaners. Parts of dallas too, though less geographically clear cut. If you really want whiteopia, have to do east texas, the panhandle, amarillo or lubbock

I fucking hate these antagonistic shit heads who KNOW they are playing to security concerns, and try to swindle people at a time when we have PC morons tainting the well.

If we can keep enforcing our border laws and remove sanctuary states it will. If not the beaners and mudshits will breed like rabbits and turn the great red state blue.

>During election my blue pilled senpai member was happy that texas was blue but sad it turned red
>There are people so brainwashed that they WANT their state to turn to shit.

I keep showing her red pilled stuff to try and wake her up. Slowly but surely it seems to be working.

That's what I meant. I was just in forming you that little Ahmed goatfucker didn't do shit except go to school to get arrested so his scumbag dad could shake the city down for millions from pussies scared of virtue signalers. It didn't work.

Never forget

IVE BEEN WAITING TOO FUCKING LONG TO HEAR THIS NEWS.

Fuck this pajeet and his poo in the loo sand nigger parents too. $15m my ass. All of them are just giant leeches

He didn't really say that, right? I can't remember anymore.

>Ahmed's family moved to Qatar after the incident.
Didn't they move back shortly afterwards?
Fuck that faggot and his shithouse family, cunts.

Hey bro, it's just a clock, don't be racist

Seriously though $15 million was never gonna happen.

Maybe $100,000 and an apology, little nigger is going to MIT for God's sake.

>This whole thing was a stunt. His dad is a professional muslim shitstarter who decided to build a clock that looked like a bomb and then sent little Ahmed to school knowing he was going to get into trouble.
He probably thought that he'd get killed and that would be the best outcome as far as furthering his agenda.

This is old news. They moved out of states to Qatar, then came back to the states when the boy didn't like it there. Go figure he missed the Americans who supposedly treat him like shit. Guess Qatar, Islam shit hole is not the Paradise he was promised.

The niggers moved as what? You can just move here, it's not fucking Sweden. Probably visited and that's it.

Great, pretty sure they were trained too and are setting up future no go zones.

can't* fucking (((autocorrect)))

>This is old news.

case dismissed yesterday and reported on today isn't old news

Thank fucking god. I hope this idiots family spent a bunch of cash on legal fees. Chances are some lawyer took it pro bono for the free publicity though.

Anyway good on you Texas these fucking shitskins just want to walk all over our freedoms. Time to fight back.

That little cunt still got a scholarship to MIT and will probably get government grants too because he's brown.
There is no clean win here.

> Ahmed's family moved to Qatar after the incident

WTF we're losing our brilliant young inventors!

Beaners are cool with me, I've heard nothing but bad things about New Orleans refugees mucking up every city they've relocated to in Texas from my brother in law that lives in Killeen which makes me nervous to move to any metro area.

MIT offering ahmed scjolorships and tours of the scholl was complete comedic relief especially seeing their staff trolled on twatter.

thank god there's still some sense left in this world

fk yeah texas

>sanctuary cities banned
>clock boy btfo
God bless Texas

Lol fuck clock boy. MY STATE DOESN'T PAY SANDNIGGERS FOR NOTHING

>t. commiefornia
Stay cucked

Don't go anywhere near Houston. I'm trying to get the fuck out of this shitswamp one day. My suburb of it is filled to the brim with nogs. Go live in college station and start a business to serve the students. One of the best cultures in Texas is Aggieland, and it's pretty damn white. Go to Bryan though and you'll find dindus left and right.

Cool lawsuit, Ahmed

God, I love my state.

Why don't you move to one of the chink suburbs like Sugar Land, or just go further down south.
But I'll agree in general Houston is a giant shithole.

Don't listen to my fellow Aggie. He's mistaken, probably went to North Gate for too damn long last night. What he MEANT to say is: "fuck off we're full".

I'm not even joking. Unless you work in construction and plan on fixing the shitty road system, pls no. For some reason, the Engineers think that you can fix traffic by placing medians at every intersection

I Love you Texas. We need to divide New Mexico between us so we can be closer
>Arizonan

It was a shit clock but only a retard would think it was a bomb.

They probably came back because it would look bad for their lawsuit to not even be living in the country.

IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!!

>unless what you see is an Arab Muslim with something that looks like it might be a bomb. in that case, don't you fucking dare open your damned mouth, you racist FUCK

amazing that a muslim gave up on jihad and fled like a bitch. haha

Holy shit I've noticed that happening everywhere.
In my local town all it does is cause more traffic problems as people can't turn into the businesses they need to and have to do stupid u-turns in their giant trucks

No one thought it was.

That's one of the lies the media spread.

What was alleged by school staff was that Ahmed brought a "hoax bomb" to school.

1) He had to actually plug in his 'clock' so that it could start beeping

2)He had it closed so no clock face would be visible with wires tying it off, which is why the teacher would even need to ask what it was

3) His sister at the same school had gotten in trouble the week before due to making bomb threats

They were trying their damnedest to make it look like a bomb due to wanting a payday or at least celebrity status.

"Moved back to qatar after the incident" lmao fucking stay there

My god those curtains

GOODBYE SAND NIGGER

>yfw you respect the hell out of the Republic of Texas and would definitely move there but you want to stay in your hometown of Chicago and slay the dragon that has persecuted your people for so long and save your homeland

God speed, Texas. I'll do what I can.

come to austin. there are mexican people here sure but theres not even a hint of any culture whatsoever besides plastic cosmopolitan hipster culture.

>tfw live in north San Antonio
>black population of area has risen massively in last 3 years
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

clock scientist

Good. Wasn't there evidence that the family fabricated the whole thing and that the kid didn't make the clock himself and they intentionally sent him to school with it to to stir shit up so they could sue the school?

If numbers, Clockmed gets a Freedom Drone up his ass before he can ever serve the world as a genius scientist.

RIP in Pigshit, Clockmed.

The distance between us is what makes our love for each other so strong, Arizona-chan.

Ah, nice. All I care about.

Cat posting intensifies

Ever heard of WILLIAM LUTHER PIERCE? You should check him out goy

Even if he was discriminated why the hell would he get 15 millions for it? Even 1500$ is a lot for minor trouble.

Must be the (((lawyer))) who is greedy for his cut

>What he MEANT to say is: "fuck off we're full".
this

Yeah its fucked up if it was planned. I think (((they))) are trying different situations in order to manipulate happenings.

>rving Independent School District has an 'ugly history of race struggles,' and the State of Texas and the IISD have a 'history of discrimination against Muslims in Texas curriculum and schools.'

Wild guess that the first statement is about black, and the second is either acknowledging 9/11 or not giving them dedicated prayer time.

>tfw Uncle and his fat faggot of a boyfriend live in Texas

Really Jogs the Noggin

Austin doesn't count as Texas. It's a containment zone for faggotry

This user brings facts. New show on al-Jizzeara "Pimp my clock" in 3... 2... 1...

>tfw I don't know what any of those things are

I guess it's for the best

He would have to sell it for that to happen

what about on the ocean?, i like to sail

>Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed

Is this the mudslime name equivalent of Jewgoldstein Shekelberg?

I hope you don't mind me saving that rare Charles

I don't think they live in Austin. Still, I fucking hate his boyfriend. He's fat as all hell and smells like cigarettes. Why couldn't my Uncle settle down with a decent, Texas woman?

How's your Avocado toast and imported water from Colorado Springs you filthy nu-male commie?

Proud of you fucks.

Fuck yeah, fellow texan here.

that's the price that comes with having the largest medical center in the world

The "clock" pictures have been around since ever. Why didn't any clock making company appeared to sue him for copyrights then if it is really just a undone clock in a case?
Check mate infidels. Allah Ackbar!

This is probably fucking stupid to post on Sup Forums, but I live in Pearland. I came from living 40 minutes south of here, and it was much more white and better than where I live now although there are benefits to living near the (((city))). Yeahhhh pretty much unless you're white please don't move to Texas, and especially not to a highly populated area. College station is /comfy/ though, but becoming much too full.

>maroon ID
By the grace of kek

This.

All you fagguts move to Austin. The rest of this great state is full.

>Moved to Qatar
hmm

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This whole thing was a stunt by the dad to sue for Millions and they got BTFO.

Pretty telling when Akmed activated the bom err... clock after his teacher pleading with him not to. They always left that part out of the narrative didn't they...

once you expose the wiring on a clock you can kill someone with 110 voltage. damn right it should not have been plugged in. crooked media.

I get fucking furious everytime i see that stupid shit its fucking parts shoved in a briefcase for crying out loud who wouldnt think its a fucking bomb the fucking faggot mudslimes.

He probably got raped by loads of filthy mudslime men in qatar