Name one piece of evidence that the Russian government influenced our election

name one piece of evidence that the Russian government influenced our election.

pro tip: you literally can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=GN0w9W8hq1I
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-25/evidence-russia-hacked-dnc-collapsing
wired.co.uk/article/dnc-hack-proof-russia-democrats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but CNN said--

The National Highway Safety Institute said so, along with 17 intelligence agencies.

do
>muh feelings
count?

It was the goyim
They must be punished

No. We're talking about evidence. The National Park Service said so. Park rangers are great. They know everything and they never lie.

But annon Cnn told me.......

By hacking the DNC and handing over their intel on Trump and his campaign over to the Trump campaign!

>Blind to how political espionage works
>Likes being hostage of a foreign power

It was her turn!!!!!!

BUMP i REALLY REALLY WANNA KNOW

Whats also very telling is that this is ine of the "leakiest" administration, het somehow there is nothing, not even a peep from anonymous sources that there is any evidence of wrongdoing.

Russia Today, a state run news agency repeatedly pushed false stories about both candidates to discredit both of them. This is known, republicucks and demniggers get triggered because their constituents are dumb enough to buy into the hype. Instead of bolstering education in civics or logic to counter this, (((they))) decide to throw a shit fit, when (((we've))) literally created civil wars and coups when elections in other countries didn't go our way.

I'm still waiting for them to figure out how to associate people who don't believe it with holocaust deniers or truthers.

They've figured out how to name it RussiaGate (what took so long? jesus these people are stupid) but deniers and -ers seem to be escaping them.

I'm left of center, not close to an alt-right shitlord or a Trump fan... And even I can't point to one shred of substantial evidence that proves that the Russians influenced the US election.

Things that had more impact on the election than Russia:

- Hillary not campaigning in Wisconsin
- Hillary not reaching out to white working class voters
- Hillary's campaign's centralized and data obsessed strategy.
- Hillary failing to market her ideas to the masses.
- Comey letter
- Hillary Clinton's numerous scandals over the years.

Lets not mention that Trump ran an outsider campaign full of energy with a simple and powerful message.

This entire "RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION" story is nothing but the dems trying to delegitimize the election of Donald Trump, and a way to rationalize their loss.

The American media is complete trash and their non-stop baseless accusations and attacks show how completely unhinged the establishment powers in America have become.

I saw a russian flag poster on Sup Forums once and his post said he liked trump

just connect the dots

Barely anybody watches RT outside of conspiracy theorists and secret FSB agents. Try again.

CNN have good sources. the usurper will soon be in prison

CNNN SAID THERE THE SOURCE SAY COMEY MEMO. WE HAVE TO BELIEVE THE SOURCE SAW SOMETHING

the highlighter makes it extra convincing

Palin visited the white house and she can see Russia from her house. Wake up people!

A video aimed at Trump supporters (and the alt-right in general) and was promoted on Sup Forums before the election: youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk

Kremlin-financed Russian propaganda video: youtube.com/watch?v=GN0w9W8hq1I

Another pro-Russian propaganda video: youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

Compare these videos and tell me why they have the same overall design & animation style. Why is the Kremlin financing alt-right videos right before the election??

Here are specific parts that are similar: youtube.com/watch?v=GN0w9W8hq1I at 1:19
Compare to: youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk at 0:06

Another glaring similarity: youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk at 1:59
Compare to: youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes at 1:30

holy cr-p 6000 whole views? this surely decided the election.

>If you're pro-white you lose

Who would watch any of those when you could watch all the rallies, debates, interviews and the air horn videos?

Nailed it

not evidence, you are just saying "CUZ THEY SAID SO!"

>By hacking the DNC and handing over their intel on Trump and his campaign over to the Trump campaign!

(Russia hacking the DNC) That is just a claim, not evidence

Trump giving Russia intel is evidence of nothing.

Let's be honest, the effects of these videos on the election were practiclly zero.

The science is settled. There is no debate.

Be a big boy or girl and use your words to make an argument

"just BELIEEEEEVE!"

your point?...

UMMMMM, SWEETY....

HILLARY """LOST""" THE ELECTION....

AND THE POLLS HAD HER AT 98% ODDS OF WINNING....

SO UNLESS IT WAS HACKED, UHHHH....

YOU DO THE MATH....

>ps check your privilege, it was her turn...

look at every RT article during the election

10/10 post.

"settled" is not an argument

You don't want to engage in a debate because you know you will lose.

muh anonymous sources
Honestly, if your sources can only give you their word, it's as good as anyone else's word without proof
Russia did hack the elections, because without them hillary would have lost the popular vote, too

I bet you deny global warming, too, right? Want to tell me IT WAS DA JOOOS?

just crying "RT!" or "Russia Insider!!!" is an argument of nothing. Even if you buy the argument that Putin runs all the media that does not automatically invalidate the stories they bring to the table automatically. If a story is factual it is factual.

deflection has nothing to do with the discussion,
-no I am not a 1488'er
-global warming is real

again deflection.

Russia did favor Trump over Clinton. They did make fake news and instructed their pro Crimea shills to shill for Trump.

That being said, there is not a shred of evdience that Trump worked with Russia.

RUPTLY was a brilliant add-on. Who can argue with just sending people to go mingle and get raw video of stuff that happens that the (((MSM))) tries to hide so people can see for themselves?

You're right, I can't.

But you are a newfag who needs to lurk moar.

Roger Stone's correspondence with Guccifer 2.0

point?

I don't care about your feels.

The discussion is about providing evidence for this Russia-Trump conspiracy narrative.
Nobody has been able to provide evidence to support it yet.

Saved

Shut up. Putin is an evil person who bombs hospitals and kills children. He supports the evil Asad who keeps farting on his own people for goodness sakes! And he invaded The Ukrain, annexed Crimea, whips women, hates gays, and won't let the Jews reinstall Communism!

>t. PissFeed

>but CNN said--

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-25/evidence-russia-hacked-dnc-collapsing

wired.co.uk/article/dnc-hack-proof-russia-democrats

Does the msm claim russia hacked and released clinton + dnc emails? Obviously thst was seth. What about guccifer though? Hes romanian i think

The only thing Russia did which might have affected the election was showing that Clinton rigged the Primaries, which also wasn't even completely Russia, and isn't illegal for them to do if they did

later confirmed by BuzzFeed!

The Russians hacked the DNC and exposed what a piece of shit Hillary was.
Because the American people found out how much of a piece of shit that she was they refused to vote her into office.
And there you go. The Russians hacked the election.

>influenced

there's that word again

everything influences the election. Unless they actually hacked and changed votes then who gives a fuck?

And Mic.com

Someone post the one where he demanded to open hentai wrapped as christmas presents while wearing footie pajamas and then watched the videos in a theater full of prostitutes.

newfag he's trolling/shitposting

Clinton started the Russian Puppet talking point in the debates, followed promptly by her entourage. I believe that Donna Brazille was the first to follow.

Digits prove me right once again.

I wouldn't even care if the Russian government influenced our elections. I'd applaud them for exposing the corruption of Hillary and the DNC.

Don't forget AJ+

For those of you who are serious....

Why can't you be a big boy/girl and use your words to explain this so-called evidence?

Please send this to Rick Wilson

Guccifer 2.0 is Romanian (possibly even Gagauzian Moldovan).

Yes! Finally someone says it right, I gol on shilleddit where this stuff is running rampant. I ask for any links, sources, documents. Any sort of official proof. I get downvoted immediately and get labeled for not following along without asking questions. I still use Reddit, just not any of the political subs

There is no evidence he works for any government.

muh sources say...

ok, except that bit about them hacking is a completely baseless assertiom.

You're a fag, your mother is a whore, and my dad can beat up your dad. I'm sure you've heard those things MANY times, so it must be true.

Literally VOLUMES of anonymous sources that can't be named for ethical reasons

I know that. In fact, I believe it's unlikely he worked for any government.

Haha oh okay. I see what's going on here.

There is no evidence. It's all hearsay and rumours. CNN is basically Tiger Beat for politics these days - it's shameful stuff.

If Russians hacked the DNC why werent they cooperative to prove it? Bullshit, SETH RICH was the one who fucked em up!

Fucking cucks. I'm glad I'm not alone on this. These past few months I've had...doubts about supporting Trump in fear of what people'll think of me. I'm glad I have people who believe about the same things I do

Jesus, this is where that line from the assigned male comic comes from.

It all makes sense now.

t. Kremlin shill