>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes

Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

>I-It kills you!

Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You get addicted on them!

No you don't, except if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!

Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking soil-cudgel?

COPD makes for a miserable existence

Lung cancer is alpha AF

I love Finland smoking threads.

>that infograph

Wow, you mean rural and suburban retards who work manual labor jobs are more likely to smoke?

Shocking

No one forces you to smoke pack a day

OP is a lying faggott

>Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
well...yeah it is

thats like the whole point of most organism's biology, to maximize their lifespans to reproduce

California put a 2 dollar tax on them so now they're crazy expensive. Cheaper to smoke weed.

This fucking pasta again

Who forced you to buy a pack a day?

Is it getting in the way of your cuck and black boi threads?

>Best arguments for it are 'well it's OK if you don't do it very much'

You win this one OP. Back to staring at the walls with a cig and a bottle of vodka.

>posts fake news meme
>doesn't even squat 4pl8

Who said he was, pumin

Oh look.

The slit eyed snow gook has made this thread again. Are you retarded? Paid2Slide? Or just regretting your shitty life choices?

yes good goyim, pay us to poison yourself, heheheh

Hey, look, it's this shill again. Great, just what we need, more shill threads.

Right now my nicotine addiction is the only thing keeping me alive.

I work at Nissan plant doing maintenance and servicing AC roof units. Recently I lost a lot in my personal life and have thought about killing myself almost daily now. Tuesday I was going to jump off the roof before I did I decided to have one more smoke. And another, and then after 3 I lost interest and went back to work. Now is my only motivation to keep pushing on. If I don't work, I can't buy smokes, I I don't eat I can't work, if I don't sleep I can't work.

>it's the tobacco merchant finn

smoke dudeweed mixed with tobacco instead.

If your main goal in life is to avoid cancer, you definitely shouldn't smoke cigarettes

If you value clarity of focus and a calm, rational mind, however, nicotine may be the drug for you

What is a soil cudgel?

Don't smoke kids, Smoking fucking kills you slowly. I'm on week two as non smoker i feel fucking great, my taste buds and my breathing have improved so much.

Seth Rich

Look I don't give a fuck if I smoke, simple as that. I only smoke at home, never at work. I don't need people looking down on me. I just enjoy it with my rum.

Yeah, if you actually are a "smoke only to not feel withdrawal" meme smokers jewed into it by the media, you should definitely quit

>being am addict is the only reason I live
Then maybe you really should kill yourself.

I really hope you get lung cancer

Fuck that man, i really love the way i smell now and i will not be smoking again, Skin and teeth are clearing really good.

Great post Pekka :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Return to your shekel counting loser

im into the sportjew
but can smoke cigars those are awesome

this

They're bad about random drug tests

Because I'd rather hurt myself then the people that love me. It's easier to deal with a cancer or other normal death than suicide. I know first hand.

Why people who smoke cigz want to quit then?

>doesn't smoke cigars

Cigarettes are female and nigger tier

Then crash your car or drown or something.
All smoking is super gay.

Beta faggots

Nice argument.
Anyway I realized it's a slide thread with no purpose
Sage

I'm quitting smoking today; I only started again because I got messed up at my friend's house and lost my vape. One thing that sucks about smoking is that it eats up an hour of your day and makes your breath smell like rotten eggs. Nobody will like you when you are a smoker -- instead, they will smile (like that smile you give to a lonely nigger) and walk away.

But just remember that as a smoker nobody likes you they are just pretending to like you so you blow your smoke away from their face.

If someone gives me money for a pack of cigarettes I'll try it. Not gonna buy something that I'm sure is shitty

Why buy cigarettes when you can buy ammo?

>lost my vape

At what age did you realize you were a homosexual?

You lose all sense of smell and taste as a smoker. If you even try to walk up a flight of stairs you will begin coughing up layers of green phlegm that accumulates right at the back of your throat. As a smoker, I wake up daily and hack a bunch of coughs and spit out buckets of tar and weed ash. My girlfriend won't kiss me because smoking has eroded my gums and turned my teeth a deep dark yellow that strains from the top to the bottom all my teeth.

>>I-It kills you!
>Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

You wouldn't have this attitude if you'd watched your best friend die of lung cancer. It's not pretty and it's slow. Lungs fill with liquid, can't breath, always gasping, tracheotomy with oxygen line, the cancer spreads everywhere because of blood flow from lungs. Then you are dead at 44, leaving behind a wife, friends, family wondering WTF they could have done. Fuck you, tobacco shill.

I'll stick to chewing tobacco like a real man

My grandpa smoked and they literally have him tied down to an oxygen tank that he needs to bring everywhere he goes. He's confined to a wheelchair and he is 300 pounds. The dude is only in his early fifties but he has already lost both his legs from diabetes and instead of exercising he spends all day yelling at young kids. Really sad story to be honest.

Your grandpa is a fucking bad ass.