A gay poo in the loo. called Leo Varadkar, is set to be Ireland's new Taoiseach (Prime Minister)...

A gay poo in the loo. called Leo Varadkar, is set to be Ireland's new Taoiseach (Prime Minister). He's nearly assured to win the leadership of his party and become Taoiseach very soon. This follows the resignation of former Taoiseach Enda Kenny.

POO

Ireland
YES

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/news/exasylum-seeker-arrested-over-terrifying-sex-attack-on-mum-in-front-of-her-baby-35734406.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HkaEZmaGeOY
amazon.com/Irish-Became-White-Routledge-Classics/dp/0415963095
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Modern Ireland.

Don't you love it, goy?

Don't you love the lack of whites, goy?

The DREAM in 1916

bump

The other candidate wants to double the size of all towns and cities by immigration

I know, m8. It's sad that a poo in the loo is the better candidate. Country Crusher Coveney would ruin us.

I wonder is Fianna Fail a better option would they tighten immigration or would be much more of the same.

FF would be even worse, I imagine. They're the fuckers that presided over the mass immigration in the first place. We really have few options in this country.

They're just Irish turned inside out.

Leo's okay, but I hope Simon gets it, if only to trigger Dublin shits

Every media outlet I tried country is shilling for Leo though so who knows

I thought that he is over 50 yo, but it seems that he isn't even 40.

A lot of normies don't like Varadkar, he's well known in Dublin, for cavorting with eh young medical students in Royal College of Surgeons and doing a bit of molly and coke, I remember being a Holloween party and he shows up, thought he was just some creepy older guy, walked in on him doing lines in the bathroom with some young lads, Dublin a small place word gets around, hear similar stories of other lads

independent.ie/irish-news/news/exasylum-seeker-arrested-over-terrifying-sex-attack-on-mum-in-front-of-her-baby-35734406.html

How do they push any agendas related to that "white guilt" in Ireland? This doesn't make any sense in your country.

So the gay guy will reduce immigration? Told u goys gays coukd be redpilled!

no party in this country will stand up to migration, that national party are just a meme

Is that why Tyrone is such a popular nigger name here?

>"Irish people went to America and owned slaves!"

They always find a way to side with blacks, m8. It's so said. We are a 'nation of immigrants' now, apparently.

I know. We are fucked.

They also hate him because he is fiscally conservative and wants to cut taxes. That elicited many 'oy veys' from the Lefty queers that want us funding wasters on the dole.

>By no small miracle achieve independence from the British crown
>Piss it all away within a century
Shit like this makes me glad my forefathers left

>We are a 'nation of immigrants' now

this is very easy to argue against Irish only emigrated when Britain occupied the country when Ireland was part of the UK during the C19 and ruled from London. It was forced.

Isn't he half ethnically Irish?

You're acting like every white Western country didn't piss all over its ancestors. Ireland is not unique.

But the Irish are the blacks of Britain, they don't need actual darkies, you're fucking up my possible gubbins from muh famine. Fucking Ireland

But they're talking that we are a 'nation of immigrants' because we wuz Celtz, Normanz and Vikangz and shit.

Never forget that the Vikings and Normans came in peace and were totally immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkaEZmaGeOY

88% (oy vey) of the DNA in Ireland is from the original settlers, though. Don't let the Lefties find out that.

Well at least we beat the shit out of some boongs, all Ireland killed was some Fomorians

>"Irish people went to America and owned slaves!"
Kek, some black people owned slaves too, actually they own them today, probably even in Europe. Anyway, I hope this retarded ideology won't conquer your country. The core of the west is falling and, like before, it may be a great opportunity for all peripherial western cultures.

Read a book called White Cargo, about Englands white slave industry. It may enlighten you to why we Irish are the niggers (actually worse) of the white race. Not being argumentive, just a suggestion. The more you know and all that.

Kill yourself, nigger.

Thanks, Pole bro. Good luck too. Don't accept niggers.

There are no 'niggers of the white race' kikestein

Need to go Boru on the new arrivals

There were many instances when the Irish were treated as subhumans in the USA, it's a common knowledge. Even Germans weren't seen as first class citizens, therefore that acronym "PIGS" vs "WASP". I mean, how can any sane person seriously claim that the Irish were "privileged" in any way?

>Implying leftists distinguish race the same way we do
To them diversity is antithema to white, Italian, Irish and German might as well be one country to them

He meant that there were white "britons", mostly Irish who were slaves in early colonies. There are some studies about this topic. It's worth remembering, because this fact destroys all that narrative about "white privilege".

They push it by trying to link Irish people leaving here during the famine and such as emigrants and being taken in in North America and elsewhere and immigrants and refugees should be taken in here because apparently we emigrated all over the world. They use the word WE even though none of us in Ireland are the descdants of emigrants but the people who have been here for thousands of years.

The post-modern cultural marxists believe they can define race howeveer they want and not just by skin colour/common shared european ethnicity.

I agree, but calling the Irish 'white niggers' only buys into their narrative. Yes the Irish were treated very badly, and yes they were still white then and now. Yes, white privelege is bollocks and in C19 USA it was WASP privelege. But 'whiteness' is not defined by how other whites treat you or how far you climb their arbitrary social ladder. It's biological.

>reminder a literal Jew wrote a book on the Irish in America called 'how the Irish became white'

They were white when they got off the boat at Ellis Island, they were also Catholic and not Anglo-Saxon.

>amazon.com/Irish-Became-White-Routledge-Classics/dp/0415963095

>youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

From personal experience the Irish are by far the most racist people I've ever dealt with, I mean I hate coons but native Irish take that to a whole new level, how did this happen to you? Where did it all go so wrong?

Tell them Ireland was not in control of itself then and was being run by another country and those Irish were forced out.

Yes, they were white, but being a white European didn't mean that you were "privileged" - this was my point, that this leftist narrative doesn't make any sense. Eg. you may be a white American from Russia and your father (not grangrandgranfather as in the case of blacks) could be a slave in gulag, my grandfather was sold as a slave to some German farmer in Pomerania, many British people from lower social strata were forced to join navy, actually many European countries forced poor people to work in some kind of "work colonies", in Prussia (up to the Stein's reforms) one could sold his land with peasants (serfdom was very common East of Elbe), very often people representing higher classes didn't see themselves as a part of the same nation with the commoners (eg. Polish nobles thought that they were Sarmatians, but various "counquest theories" were very popular in many other countries). Another example - Sybil, or The Two Nations by Disraeli, or French naturalist literature like Germinal etc. etc. Saying that anyone was privileged just because he was white is simply a product of historiographical incompetence and should be refuted.

They know this but that only makes them more sympathetic to any third worlder who lands in the country to claim asylum with a sad made up story about fleeing oppression.

kekked in real life

>Yes, they were white, but being a white European didn't mean that you were "privileged"

I know I didn't disagree with that. The point is the definition of 'white' has nothing to do with 'privelege' or 'oppression' these are purely cultural marxist ideas. The same way only 'whites' can be racist because they're the ones with the 'power'. Of course European history is basically a history of white tribes fighting and killing each other whether it be Gaels, Anglos, Normans, Vikings, Gauls, etc. etc.

'whiteness' and 'white privelege' only became a thing in American (((universities))) within the last 50 years.

They do it though.
Extra galling because the people who it applies to live here only because they did the same thing here, worse than they did it in wherever the fuck, and they tend to be the wealthy "elite" who push this stuff too.

More like Dick in the Poo

The Anglo (((church))) of Ireland types?

kek, so basically this guy switched from a kind of commies who murdered 40 million people to this branch that murdered over 60 million. Truly an enlightened thinker:
>Under the name Noel Ignatin, he joined the Communist Party USA in January 1958, but in August left (along with Theodore W. Allen and Harry Haywood) to help form the Provisional Organizing Committee to Reconstitute the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party (POC). He was expelled from the POC in 1966.[5]

>Later he became involved in the Students for a Democratic Society. When that organization fractured in the late 1960s, Ignatiev became part of the Third-worldist and Maoist New Communist Movement, forming the group Sojourner Truth Organization in 1970.

This better be from a low income area.

eire-user, watch yourself, they plan to give your country over to the poos. Check the investments in Irish tech and Pharma lately, they're shipping in Poo-oriented VC by the boatload.

>people came into your country and kicked your ancestors' relatives out, therefore you should accept new people coming into your country
Makes no sense, like most arguments, it's just something repeated so that breath is wasted refuting it again and again while its dominance in the mediums of communication drill it into un-critical brains.

Yes, but the remnants of the pre-Cromwellian Catholic "Anglo-Irish" reasserting their Angloness, as well as every upstart who moved to the city and lives and breathes American or English culture.

Bobby Sandsnigger?

A pity he didn't finish the job.

he won't be taoiseach for very long

/eire/pol