Why doesn't everyone copy the German economic system? It's obvious it produced the best results

Why doesn't everyone copy the German economic system? It's obvious it produced the best results.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exports
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it produced the best results

Let me explain what I mean by that: German wages are higher than virtually in every other large country that doesn't have resources and isn't a tax haven.

And before you name Australia, Canada, the US as having somewhat higher wages: all of these have rich natural resources, oil and minerals. Luxembourg, Monaco and the other meme countries font count for obvious reasons.

Germany hasn't had a real social market economy since 1977 and the assassination of Martin Schleyer

does it really matter which economic system you apply? In my opinion it only comes down to the genius of the people. Just take a look at the former african colonies. They were gifted everything from the colonizers. As they left in the 50s 60s and so on, the africans didn´t thrive on this system. They let everything fall apart because of the way their society works.

What do you mean? Schleyer was just an industrial figure amongst many.

The difference between East and West Germany, between North and South Korea tells you: yes, it does matter, a lot.

>mixed economy
Boy you guys sure do like mixing things

You tell me.

Perfect. I wanted to expand on the DDR. In my opinion, the DDR did workout very well, in regards how well communism an workout in the real world. They had pretty good ingenieurs. As an example, they were the first to create an refrigerator with a cooling fluid that didn´t harm the environment. The west overtook the DDR refrigeratormodel. The DDR in itself had problems with natural resources, because this little country tried to be independent. Even so the communist system, with an partie trying to plan everything and not let the free market handle itself, fucked up good, the germans still handled the situation very well due to their working ambitions.
sitenote: In my opinion, the fascist system Hitler wanted to implement would have worked best, because it was focused on the good of the people (pic related). As an example, Hitler wanted to ban Massentierhaltung (mass animal husbandry?) and focus on an less cruel system.

Because its shit, they have batshit insane taxex on everything and dont even pay the pensioners their fucking pension.

German wages are shit low also.

how can americucks compete?
these faggots were merely a tool in our divine mission to destroy europe.

All you produce is shitty and can only be sold in your little union of soon to be zimbabwes. Kys and sage, I hope they bomb you again.

btw, what is your profession?

>divine mission to destroy europe.
you cannot even destroy Poland, let alone Europe
you're gonna get bitchslapped for 3rd time in 100 years

The difference in economic performance between East and West Germany still persists, despite enormous investment into the East by the West.

That proves that the economic system applied does, indeed, matter. The "genius" of the people in East Germany didn't make them catch up, even after twenty years.

don´t act so tough, you guys are letting your guard down. you claim to be racist, but you get enriched as well.

Where are you from, originally?

You're so dependent on the EU that you accept their laws, without getting to decide upon them. Don't pretend do be special, mountain Jew.

"German economic system is based on sucking public debt of other states, it has a long tradition, since the 500 bc. Infact they destroy Europe at least a couple of time per century.
Their most liked goal is a raid of Italy."

Programmer. Not the code Pajeet kind of programmer, I'm specialized in Cloud architecture for small and mid-sized businesses.

Because it only works if you're able to leech off suckers in the EU by manipulating the currency YOU print for them.

Faggot idiot.

+1 and cheat every fucking EU law you make.

text should be in past tense.

agenda 2010 and rapefugees destroyed our welfare state. younger generations are stupid, schools and unis have lost their quality.

Clearly you guys have the best economic model...

1. Euros are minted in various places, hence why they have varying motifs.
2. The French proposed it.
3. An Italian is deciding interest rates right now. Germany is protesting his decisions, to no avail.

Go read a book on Euro integration.

brb user, just going to go pilage some poorer countries with austerity so I too can be like germany... PAY REPARATIONS

Because we don't share a currency with other countries that is overvalued for them, while undervalued for us. The whole world can't run mega trade surpluses.
>Germany gets 46.8% of its GDP from exports vs 22.1 for China, 17.9 for Japan and 12.6 for the US

Lookie, India has a better economic system then you.

in particular, the west was economcally more efficient. However, the DDR tried to be more thoughtfull in terms of sustainabilty. The west just produced goods and let ethics behind just for the sake of getting rich (pic related). The living standard was higher in the west, while you could also have a comfortable live in the east, just not as glamorous (while africans were starving because they failed to implement any working system at all).

another example: lightbulbs. The enginieurs in the DDR produced lihtbulbs that didn´t brake for several years. As they presented their model in the west, the west-germans said, that with these sustainable lightbulbs, the companie will eventually run out of customers, to which the east-germans replied:" but than we wouldn´t have left any Wolfram".
The process of recycling used Wolfram is very costly.

implying western intelligence agencies didnt kill every fuckin democratical elected president who nationalized its country ressources and thus hurting anglo or french companies
read a book

You're right, that'd a fair point.
But on the other hand, the weak Euro reduces our GDP per capita in dollars. So it would be even higher with a stronger currency.

in this post: terrible grammar

Italian?
He doesn't work for Italian interest.

And it was better if Schauble was ruling it, EU would be already collapsed.
Barbarians.

Thank you for paying 2% NATO Greece
Germany will pay it too soon

How much of the US gdp is made from oil and other shit? How can the eu with 500 not compete with the USA with 300 million?

>Exploits QE to vastly lower personal exports
>Utilizes economic advantage to attract most talented members of poorer EU states to germany
>Utilize flood of educated talent to lower internal wages increasing competitiveness in the EU
>Repeat 1:3 until all the wealth is drained from EU sucker states
learn how your economy works dip shit kraut. it's a kike scheme that will leave every nation in the EU except germany dirt broke in 20 years. but it's ok because ever 2 years you buy a few faggot buses for some eastern-european shit hole and slap your "Payed for by EU funds" all over it to kike the idiots left in eastern europe into being welfare dependants faggots. you're literally kikes

Do you know that your economy is based on Export?

If Usa stop buying your shit you are dead.

Irrelevant counter argument to the fact that there are three countries that have a better economic model than Germany.

so what? We get fucked all the time, but we stand up again.
>read
oh sorry, for not spending my time on reading books about the decline of the african economy post-colonization

read this instead

It's not the type of economy that makes Germany run so well, it's the people. We were #2 after the US before WW1, we were #2 after the US before WW2 and we were #2 again in 1955.

East Germany is a good example how shit communism is when it is able to hold back such capable people.

Forgot link:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exports
The strength of Germany is that due to its exports it has been able to avoid the industrial loss, decay and rustbeltification of its cities unlike the US, France, etc. So it maintains a more equitiable and less winner take all economy. All countries can't be Germany.

>capable people.
the only thing you are capable of is leeching.

THIS THIS THIS

here are my posts

People within the US move around. Silicon valley for example sees all the tech talent move to California and this kind of concentration of labor pays off greatly in gdp. People in Europe don't move. That's why Brussels wants to import brown people who have no loyalty to nationstates

>devalue your currency by 2
>become export champion
turns out great for you, goy

No thanks, I would rather not have my property confiscated to house migrants.

mountain jews will still think they are superior, while they hide out in their chocolate mountains, even so the armies of shitskins are advancing.

im sorry for what ur country has to endure because of puppets we elected. but keep in mind, they are just acting as they are told. anglo hedge fonds hold 20 times ur national debt as credit default swaps issued by american banks... thats the reason why you have to endure all of this.

Well, your government is replacing those people. This is what your health services will look like in less than a century.

Because before receny Germany was almost 100% white you shit eating nigger

Privatising everything except national defense would be better.

no no no haven't you seen, the reason your kraut faggots are in such a good economic position has nothing to do with devaluing your own currency by mixing it up with tiny shit hole E.european countries! its because of your hard work and super smartness, and not because you're a fucking leeching faggot state.
>Armies of shitskins
We've held back germans before, and we can do it again subhuman. your military isn't even allowed to own guns any more, go shove that broomstick up your ass retard.

you can´t deny these short term profits user

>Hurr durr german outnumbers you 5:1
Wow. So I have to fire 5 times instead of once. I better get payed overtime for this

>We've held back germans
had to chuckle
will you guys keep the shitskins out? i have the feeling you have quiet a lot already

agreed
why do fellow krauts feel so superior, while we are digging our own grave?

Sadly, you are right and that is the whole problem.

Money truly is the root of all evil, I'm afraid.

Same way we always have. Retreat to the mountains and burn down the world around us

>the economic system of the DDR was less cruel

they literally sold the health of their countrymen for west-german pharma-industrial money

Free market capitalism works better. Industrial age America was the greatest period of wealth accumulation, innovation, freedom in the history of the world. By the end of it 80% of the United States was in the middle class..

>high wages
>good
have you compared our cost of living with other countries as well?

I did. Did you? Foodstuffs cost no less in Croatia or Italy, yet wages are a third of the German ones.

the west sold their future
look at the picthe germans claim to be the superior folks in everything they do.
>oh no poor refugees, betters send military advicers to saudi arabia and train their groups
>evil polish and hungarian people not letting enter the refugees. we know this is bad, because we are the most intelligent and know this is evil because of Nazis and we know what is better for your people
>oh no, the turks had an referendum and utilized the democratic system for it. Don´t they know that we are the only ones that know how democracy works? better try to implementTTIP , even so nobody in germany wants it.

Because we're not all autistic rule followers? And as you're going to find out, when you start adding niggers to your society, you'll need to adapt to their ways of fucking things up.

BASED SWITZERLAND

The DDR ultimately collapsed, meaning it was the exact I opposite of sustainable.

>Exploits QE
A program by Italian Mario Draghi, requested by Southern Europe and opposed by Germany.
>>Utilizes economic advantage to attract most talented members of poorer EU states to germany
Funny to hear that from Switzerland, the immigrant magnet #1 relative to size.
>>Utilize flood of educated talent to lower internal wages increasing competitiveness in the EU
Ah, the German wage dumping fairy tale. Care to compare Italian, Polish and Spanish wages to the German ones?

And now you're dying in your own country.
No.

nice meme

and now, fuck off leftie

Keep in mind that a wealthfare staate keeps the gomie xD away!!!

T.Bismark
Greatest Germany of the past.

It's good as long as you have foreign markets and no crisis, but when foreign markets collapse, then your economy gets hit immensely

Are you serious? German economy collapsed in 2009.

>The DDR ultimately collapsed, meaning it was the exact I opposite of sustainable.
i don´t care about the DDR. i wanted to imply, that the most important part of the economy is the people. The DDR worked well because they had good work ambitions. The west works even better because of the better system (remind me why we had to import the shitskins?). The system doesn´t matter, if the culture isn´t suited for it. Some systems are superior, their is no doubt, but ultimately you need a government that lets the people live up to their capabilty.

Very good system overall. Only change I would make is to cut back on broad or excessive regulations (like "in every workplace a railing must sit 89cm above the stairs) or you will face fines") and also to use government bounties to promote government/market unity (like "the company who makes the best electric car by this date gets a tax break").

you are right, germany collapsed. we all died of hunger.
t. postingfromtheafterlife

ffw to 2050. we actually died because of shitskins
t. futuremepostingfromtheafterlife

We did a million times better than you.

I'm not saying the opposite, I'm just saying German economy collapsed in 2009. Isn't it true? Your Polish neighbours did much better than you (and also than Spain).

>Why
because we would have to start by getting raped in two consecutive world wars, which we start for material gain and lose because of our inferior war economy. then we would have to endure generations of social programming designed to make good worker bees. then we would have to suck american cock day in day out for the remainder of our pitiful existence, because we arent allowed to war....
>tl/dr not worth it desu

>more than 50% of children below the age of 6 in frankfurt do have a migration background.
we are soooooo superior

This user gets it. Our "system" is some rich people scamming the rest of the society.

are you trying to convert us to communism?