Norid here.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hYyoG
eupedia.com/europe/benelux_france_dna_project.shtml
udel.edu/~mcdonald/mytheyecolor.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_anthropology
imgur.com/gallery/F1KuV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

North Atlantid. Dark brown hair, grey-blue eyes. Rest of my family are Nordids. I hear I had a great uncle who looked like me though. I was blond until I was about 8 years old, then my hair started to darken. Now its dark brown. I have a red beard though. Can't wait to do a 23 and me.

Proud atlanto-mediterranid

I was also blond when I was a child. Now I have brown hair.

I look like Faelid
but I doubt you can truly group humans like this.
Only one Gene creates blue eyes. You ether have it or not. It is the same with all other traits. The Norid nose or higher Testosterone in Cro.Magnid Types.
We are the result of bunch of different traits, not some clear defined racial group.

East nordic i guess

I still have some blonde hairs behind my ears. I bet they turn white first when I'm old.

If anyone wants the pictures with text, they're here: imgur.com/a/hYyoG

Nordid* aah

North Atlantid or Atlantid don't really know

dark hair but red beard is a strong indicator of British isles dna.

Its because they were the original Iberian immigrants(not the mixed arab ones there today) but then got BLEACHED by Nordic and Saxon invaders.

My Grandfather was red haired until around 20 years old but by 30 had black hair.
I had all red hair, but now at 26 I have more brownish hair and red facial hair. (beard, eyebrows)

Its a weird British isles thing.

>Tronder/anglo-saxon
This this means that people from Trondheim svare the same haplogroup as the british?

You can be also a mix of several types. It's not like you must look exactly like the ones in the picture.

North Atlantid

Yeah, my dad's side has Welsh in it. Mom's family is Norwegian.

I'm of Portuguese descent. Makes sense, it's the land of Berids.

Sample size is too small.

Also, so the Asian anons don't feel left out:

North Atlantid Male.
Or maybe Keltic Norid.

Anglo-Saxon, apparently. Unsurprising.

Haplogroups are not always correlated with Anthropological types. y-DNA is just a gene which is inherited via your father, while your phenotype is being inherited from your both parents.

But... both Norwegians and the British are R1b to a large degree, even if Norwegians have more Cro-Magnoidal genes.

Attendees of the Cult of Set were gingers.

i have red beard true iberian

I think these are all based on studies done early in the 20th century, so they probably changed since then. There are more updated versions here:
eupedia.com/europe/benelux_france_dna_project.shtml

A regular Barbarossa, huh?

And some Pharaohs even had y-DNA R1b from what i remember, so the same which is the most popular in the British Isles.

>eupedia
Those pages are retarded and need to be normalized.

North atlantid, I look like a combo of that and the North pontid.

accurate

Strandid to my surprise

Can you elaborate?

udel.edu/~mcdonald/mytheyecolor.html
>Eye color is not an example of a simple genetic trait, and blue eyes are not determined by a recessive allele at one gene

I have green eyes, was dark blonde when I was kid dark brown now. My face is elongated.

Atlantid, right?

What is this pseudoscience? You tell me

nigger

>phenotype frequency is pseudoscience

fuck, I cant really tell from the pictures

now i am sad

I have olive green eyes and dark brown hair that shines blonde in sunlight. I also was blonde till about 5 years old.
I'd say these kind of features are North Atlantid, but my skin is pretty reddish too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_anthropology

That's because you are not white, Tyrone.

Anthropology, but I think most of these types are created by forum amateurs.

>I think most of these types are created by forum amateurs
they're remakes of images in a German encyclopedia using data from French studies

The content needs to be displayed over many pages, it's presented terribly.

It's based on research done by Coon, et al.

my skin is not reddish like the brits.
I think its type 2 in this scale

My DNA is 58% British so what does that make me?

Link?

Just by closest face it looks like east nordid.

you should look for the turkic and middle eastern races chart not here, mehmet

haha no

would upload picture but not a good idea actually

I'm surely Atlanto-Mediterranid, I have mostly north-Italian and Spanish descent.

Well, in Poland we use diffrent terms and diffrent types, with just Cro-Magnid (Y), Nordid (A), Mediterrenean (E), Armenoidal (H), Oriental (K), Berberid (B), Ainuidal (P), and Lappoidal (L) races, and many many mixes of them, such as Sub-Nordid (AL), or Teutonic (AY), which is more logical in my opinion, but I've decided to use more Western classification because it's more popular.

>imgur.com/gallery/F1KuV

Scroll down for description.

according to church books, pure german since at least 1600 AD, i got no records from before that

but i am not blonde (my beard has tiny bits of red hair) and i dont have blue eyes, my father had green eyes but sadly i did not inherit it

and i have a rather broad jawline

that sound like a med

thanks

Well it's more like a combination of different antropologists' types. Only Bunak described Pontids for example and I don't know who had West Baltid, Baskid, North Pontid in their classification.

In Polish classification I would be counted as Subnordic (AL).

Atlanto-Mediterranid

East Nord

You might be some Cro-Magnoid (Brunn/Borreby/Faelid) + Some typically Southern European type, like Dinaric.

Phenotypism is guaranteed hilarity. By the way why is that some of them are composed of fat people only? Others have clearly lower body fat %.

If you have freckles you probably aren't "nord" right?

Atlanto-Med + maybe some Alpine elements
we wuz megaliths n sheit

Probably look closest to the paleoatlantid guy

You might be a Keltic Nordid, but it depends on your skull shape.

Blonde hair, green eyes, freckles, rounded prominent forehead, small nose, thin lips, high cheekbones, very tall

>Phenotypism is guaranteed hilarity

I agree. The East Baltid phenotype is a spot on depiction of what most Finnish men and women look like.

I look like a mix of dalofaelid and west baltid but without such a pronounced chin.

My girlfriend looks super osteuropid.

>Paleoantladid

Keltic nordid seems to have a large nose

West baltid for some reason, I have a wide jaw. Maybe I got liberated all the way back here.

Then maybe you are some Brunn-Nordid mix. I can't precisely tell because i don't see you.

Which site is this? I would like to know, from where paleo antladids come..

1/2 English, 1/4 Austrian, 1/4 Polish. I look German more than anything.

Phenotypists worst nightmare: having to explain how orthodontics and fitness level ties into it. Exercise alone increases hormonal production and consequently makes you more "Cro-Magnid".
It's a prime of example of people with 5%+ more body fat than the others. Also, funny how all the attractive phenotypes are given Germanic or Anglo-specific association. No way could this be biased at all...

Looks like a mix of Strandid

Also, if I look at one of my brothers on there it doesn't look the same as mine. I have a brother with very dark hair and brown eyes.

I don't have a sub race. I'm composed entirely of super races.

How would you describe this guy?

My friends say I look exactly like him.

How would you categorize this guy?

My friends say I look identical to him

How can i find my subrace?

looks like mix of sub nordid and the dalofaelid one

This one.

It also matches my family history and the explanation about "not being the majority" anywhere anymore. like a dying out subrace. feelsbadman

according to that chart, some type of Tronger/Anglo-Saxon + Cromag-Dalofaelid mix mutt. Most of my female cousins look like the females in those 2 groups as well. From family history, I'm basically a British Isles mutt: ancestors were all either Scottish, Irish, or British but I'm from the southern US, so according to Sup Forums, I'm supposed to have nigger genes as well. Never done a 23&Me to find out.

I know that feel. White blonde hair as a kid that turn to brown with blonde and bright red in both hair and beard. Dark body hair. Hairy back is the worst tho; shaving it sucks.

Mestizo master race, probably a mix of Atlanto Med, and baskid from my spanish side, Tronder form my German side, And north mexican DurangoTepehuán indian.

Very cro-mangicized Hallstat Nordid + Dalofaelid, I'd say

You hsould look into population genetics. Your ancestry is determined by your genes and if you have a symmetrical face to boot, then good for you. Phenotypes are an MS paint argument-level pseudoscience by Germanics to make themselves be superior to everyone else.

what website did you guys these pics from?

-t Somali Refugee

It was a website called humanphenotypes.com which is now ded.

>Phenotypes are an MS paint argument-level pseudoscience
Phenotypes are literally:
>here are some features in a given region
>enter them into the Excel sheet
Don't sound so fucking triggered, there isn't a 3rd Reich hiding behind them you fag. You snowflakes are cringe. Go post moar black cocks.

But you do realize the phenotypes are based on your genes (especially on your genes determining skull shape and face features)?

Ok thx user, because my haplogroup is v2b but i look like a baltid, so i was wondering...

something in between tronder and hallstat nordid

I would say you are a Balsackian Fagonoid with a slight mix of Phallucian Absorptoid

that feel

Physical appearance has always been a good layman's estimate to determine whether a person is an outsider to a particular ingroup or not, but all populations throughout history have had variation -- you can't look at an ethnic group and say this is this and that is that if the population genetics doesn't support that kind of differentiation. Basically you have to be able to separate local variation from outside influence. It's not a logic that works 100% accurately in every situation, take Varg for example who thinks blondes are more Nordic than brown-eyed Norwegians.

You need the Arab and Turkic peoples chart, Sayeed.