When will we fight back? when its too late?

They are prepping for the extinction of the white race before our very eyes. Taking down historical monuments, altering our history, taking over everything the white race has built.

And were just sitting by and letting them.

What will it take for us to rise up? will it take you losing your job because of "diversity reasons"? and not being able to get another job because you are white? how about refusing to serve you at a restaurant because youre white?

Non whites see the writing on the wall and they are chomping at the bit. You see it all over social media. "all whites be racis" "all whites should be fired to make room for diversity".Hell they teach our kids in school that white is evil.

They are hungry to remove you and I from our very own home, from our very existence. Yet not one of us his hungry enough to defend our livelihoods.

And its only going to get worse.

They will continue to poke and prod, inch closer and closer to see what they can chip away next.To see what they can get away with.Until they've strip our very existence away so that we cease to exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1cuQTGKD01M?t=87
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh southern heritage
Fuck the south and fuck you OP. All the southern states should be kicked out of the Union. Fuck the white race in general too. Fucking mentally diseased degenerate race not worth saving. Enjoy your final days angry white boys. The times are catching up to you and there is no where to run anymore.

Fuck you.

Shit skin piece of shit. I'd love to hunt parasites like you down.

cunt.

These are the cunts Im talking about pol.

when will we eradicate them from our home?

Too bad you'll never get the chance. The US gov routinely infiltrates and subverts you redneck faggots every time you start banding together. You will never have the chance to hunt people like me down because the government and corporations own this country and you are just a powerless wage slave in it. Even if you got so deluded to think that leaving your basement with a gun and opening fire was a good idea you would be mowed down by nigger cops just like your kind deserves. Stay mad faggot. The white race is finished and there is nothing you can do to change that.

t. white man with an Asian wife and two half breed children

How mad are you now faggot?

This is why we need to mow through filth like you and then proceed to gut our government. Just like the 2nd amendment was for.

Your stupid ass will be the easy part.

>mail order bride
keep it classy!

They are monuments to losers and belong only in a museum.

Hold that historic L

History is history, you dumb spic.

Why dont you mount a statue of one of your drug lords.

>there are persons on Sup Forums that believe this
Listen here stormfag, your kind will never rise up. You will never start a revolution. You will never march into the streets. You will spend the rest of your life working a shit job, using meth, beating your alcoholic wife and birthing low IQ retards. That is of course if you ever bother leaving your parents basment.

Push us far enough and watch what happens nig nog. There is a threshold and it will be pushed to the breaking point.

then you'll be hunted down while you sit in YOUR basement.

No monuments for losers in cartel land.

Now, shart in mart.

Paint a dick yellow like a banana and suck it you gorilla faced mud monster.

LOL!
I'm laughing at your pathetic excuse for a life right now.

kek

LOL!
Damn, you're obviously clinically retarded.

I'm part of Obama's secret army. Specifically in charge of fluoridating the water supplies in major metro areas.

When Trump falls we will reveal ourselves. All hail Moloch, all hail Obama, all hail President Hillary.

Make your peace, we are coming for your guns and your free speech and your "white culture". Enjoy your female President and learn to pay reparations for your white make sins.

People are waking up, and they will fight harder than ever now that we have been backed into a corner. The more you parasites push us, the harder we will push back.

If at all, that is. If we pass into the annals of history without making a sound, so be it, but I maintain faith in my people to pull through.

Did the statue come down yet? It was scheduled to be removed today. Are there any livestreams?

Never. The left and minorities are far too intergrated already into the western world and actually fighting back would mean certain death to all of them eventually. People want freedom from this but don't want to burn personal bridges or alter their life too much. Complacency and comfort will be the end of the white man.
Also, the governments all over the world are against that kind of resistance. You don't want to fight the military over this. Just accept this fate. It has already happened. Any effort is the wriggling off an already tied up man.

Fuck off larper.

give me one legitimate reason they had for seceding from the Union

Rofl so fucking paranoid

I'd bet all my saving most of the military would be on our side.

Including Trump.

Stay ignorant faggot. Im watching it all before my very eyes in MY country.

STOP STEALING OUR WOMEN FUCKING CUNT KNOB GET FUCKED

t. A nigger

I don't want to end up like rhodesia and south africa but if I ran outside with my rifle and plate carrier I'd be the only one out there. we better hope more and more people start waking up before its too late. with how the past two years have been, theres no telling how people will feel in another two. we may just get our chance.

One of the Scandinavian countries (Netherlands?) introduced a mandatory racial quota recently to their police force to employ at least 50% minorities exactly for that kind of scenarios. Their higher ups probably get them all scared of this scenario and they'll side with (((them))) in any race war like situation. Now a good chunk of the armed forces are against the uprising.
This shit is going to spread. And with that selfish fuck Trump in the White House who obviously isn't interested in this on any level, he'd most likely side with his jewish advisors.

I agree. Please kick us out of the Union. PLEASE?

not white, not black either, but I gotta say taking it down was pretty messed up tbqh. the whole "symbol of oppresion/mass shooting inspiration" shit is just bullshit. if they wanted to avoid that they'd advocate education and mental health issues.

once all the statues are down and all the schools and street names are changed they'll have to look something else to blame. until they realize "oh hey maybe there's more to this whole thing"

Exactly.

Thats why Im asking, where is the breaking point? what is it going to take to get us all off our collective asses and save our own lives?

cuckfederates lost

Doesnt matter.

Its still a MAJOR part of US history. Whether you agree with the Confederates or not.

people can't see past money waving infront of their eyes, as long as it keeps flowing they will sell their souls and their history, everything

They tried to collapse america once. Theyre trying to do it again

Salute the general7

how does it feel to keep losing.

I'd throw a brick through any restaurant that refused to serve me because I'm white

Whoops, your would-be profit on my meal just became a down payment at the glazier

Best way to counter. Make school optional and not manditory. The utter control of the public school district is whats breeding a single mind set. That mind set is that the founders were horrible for owning slaves and that we are a nation founded off slaves and their labors. Not religous persicution and rebelious action toward the british Empire, or an idea of capitalising on personal gains. It this mind set continues, it will be the utter collapse of the United States as we know it. We have to help Devos in pushing through the utter destruction of common core, a huge proponent is this brain washing fight, and riding of the fines and prisoning of parents choosing charter and private schools. Unionized public schools are huge contributers to the Education Mob.

Were only losing because were not doing anything about it.

like getting rid of disease like you.

Stop responding to Antifa scum.

>hapa kids
oh dear

Enjoy getting your throat slit while you sleep by your deranged hapa son

Find bullshit statues like this one of Lenin in Seattle.

Contact the city. Tell them you want it removed and you want to know what it'd take, petitions, funding, labor, etc.

Use the bullshit against them. Whatever arguments were made to take down a a supporter of the emancipation of slaves can be more readily used to take down a butcher of millions.

look away

look away

look away dixiecucks

The reason that most Whites didn't fill the streets to protest the removal of the monuments are any other communist-fag lies is that most work for some corporate master that enforces cultural Marxism via JEW owned companies. The have no economic independence and if they show up to a rally, they are afraid of being arrested and losing a job, so until that "fear" of being labeled a racist is removed they will report for diversity reeducation. Although multiculturalism is a lie, so is diversity and niggers can't maintain a civilization. So until they realize that diversity doesn't include them, they won't rise up.

This. They want equality for all, then give to them. Lenin was a loser after all. Communism is a failed ideology.

When they start burning history books then maybe I'll worry, till then I'm glad irate black men aren't walking past robert e lee in a town square and clenching fists amd getting more irate, like how people see guns and subconsciously start getting pissed off

We need to vandalize/destroy every monument they love.

We win when we colonize Mars. They will have to send the best and brightest to do that. Guess what race those people will be. Space colonization is the rebirth of a golden era for whites

New Orleanian here, had a nice uptown lunch. Nobody, fucking nobody even mentioned the statue going down. Nobody here cares.

I was surprised, I wanted to indulge in there being some antifas/larp possibilities.

Op says minorities hate whites and eagerly want to destroy them.

You respond by saying you hate whites and want to destroy them....

seems like all the pro-monument protesters left town after beauregard went down the other day. im suprised they're even taking lee down in the middle of the day.

IT IS TOO LATE

You have to say something.

You cannot depend on others to say something first. They won't. Ask anyone who had familiy in russia during the purges.

Evil succeeds when good men do nothing and we know that good men are in short supply. Do your part.

I like this..this should be its own thread.

Maybe we could get something going.

Why resort to fighting with chimps. The power will always stay in our hands. The reason anyone is pretending to care about minorities is because they work for cheap, are consumerist and high debtors. Whites will always be above them and they know it. Fun to watch gorillas struggle and feign superiority meanwhile 90 percent of people hate them and know theyre just pawns. Stop stressing so much.

so a single man married to an asian chick managed to piss everyone here off

My 9" dick begs to differ

I agree.

If we were to do something then we'd have a legit reason to cover our faces.

The jew has us cornered from all sides. If civil war broke out the dollar wouldnt have such a firm grip on our lives.

he said hes white

I dunno about that. Im sure they would just use the whole "muh diversity" with that too.

>Why are only whites going to Mars? dats racis

>guess what race
jewish you mean?
i mean they hold the most noble prizez

Colonizing other planets is a bluepill meant to keep whites from enacting social change.

Space was only a solution for the problem of sending signals over the horizon.

Doesnt matter. It's too dangerous to affirmative action

I think we should deport all the shit skins to Mars, then repair the damage they done here and right the ship.

KEKFEDERATES GETTING KEKED HARD

>implying Jews want to leave this planet to go to Mars and struggle to survive

That would cost several million times the global gdp, just to lift them into orbit.

Just let go user

reminds me of this
youtu.be/1cuQTGKD01M?t=87

Well they would just die so there are cheaper ways to kill all subhumans

>madlad
lol no one respects you hicks. Not even most people of your own color. You are bottom feeders, leeching from society while simultaneously blaming society for all your losing.
You fucks reached your breaking point several times in history. And we beat you every time. Stick to farming and incest bitch. We own you.

>They are hungry to remove you and I from our very own home,

really? they are hungry to remove I from my home?

american education. FAIL.

aww do you need a hug lad
While I don't agree with people removing history, even if it's history of a losing side, watching you hicks throw a tantrum warms the cockles of my heart :)

>if we keep paying the vikings and treat them fairly they'll integrate
>if we only feed the red squirrels they'll survive and live in harmony with the greys
>if we trade beads with the whiteman we can live in the reservation in peace
>if we let the visigoths cross the danube they can help repopulate Rome

History is a circle

Only she would accept his small ding

no problem

i think you're forgetting how much massacre potential still runs in our veins

good luck, parasite

There was a short story about that. Cant remember who wrote it now.

true

ursula k le guin

Fuck you...

Unlike you Im willing to fight.Fight all the way to the end boss (the government).

I refuse to see the US end up like Sweden. My great grandparents came from Sweden, they're probably rolling in their graves right now.

Im not even a hick you dumb fuck. I was born and raised in L.A.

I'd sure as hell embrace hickdom if it meant getting rid of you.

wtf? are you a fucking retard?

how can you not understand that quote?

And we would be happy to let you go.

Here's a free tip hick: why don't you google income by race and see where your masterrace falls.

Every last goddamn Unionist must be hung from a willow tree.

Why so I can see Huffington post spew lies in front of my face?

The white race built what you are mooching off of faggot. You pale in comparison.

Roach

>t. posted from my iPhone manufactured by chingchong, engineered by shitskins, and designed by faggots of california who are definitely not on your side
The white race sure did build a lot of things, but you are not white. You are a nigger-tier cuck stuck in white skin sitting in your basement taking credit for things other people accomplished.

I bet you stroked yourself real hard on election night. Your kind loves to live vicariously though the success of greater men.

What miracle have you created user? Let us hear.

Dont have an Iphone.

Take many unkown names within a nation to build a business into an empire. Not just the person who comes up with the idea. Dumb fuck.

I did stroke it hard that night. And I will again in 2020.

Nothing worth mentioning. But I'm not the one sitting behind a keyboard pretending I'm god's gift to the world and taking credit for things other people accomplished.

I have more respect for shittier nigs on welfare than I do for cucks like him who thinks he can ride off of other people's success just because he shares their skin color

Lincoln sold out.

Yummy bait, getting those (you)s

>Street nugga
What did he mean by this?

That's got to be a joke