Canadians are the best!

burrardstreetjournal.com/justin-trudeau-claims-he-could-probably-take-vladimir-putin/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK-KvxRZkiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he could probably
>probably

Not even man enough to be confident in his reply

Not with that glass jaw.

Are those, or are those not, fighting words?

>>ex KGB operative versus a gay faggot

This Canadian clown would get his glass mandible shattered by Vlad's first jab. He's a china-chinned joke, a prick with a Papier-mâché puss.

He would win because when you kill your enemies they win.

Putin was in the fucking kgb he would probably kill Trudeau in like 2 minutes with his bare hands

> Cuckdeau
> fight
What's he gonna do? Poke him with his chin?

>westerners this delusional

Former Drama teacher vs. former KGB agent
oh boi

Hail to thee, KING OF ALL LEAFS

Putin is accomplished in Judo, which is designed to defeat opponents that have height and weight advantages. Trudeau has a glass jaw, is skinny as fuck and probably hasn't lifted anything heavier than a large cup of coffee in the last 10 years.

so of course, Trudeau would win

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing King Leaf get BTFO by Putin. Imagine the look on his face as Vlad impregnates his whore wife.

> quite a good one at that according to my mother

Ogni scarrafone è bello a mamma soja

>45 year old "man" claims he could PROBABLY take a 64 year old man in a fight.
What a loser.

Its called not letting your enemy win

This shit can't be real.

Can we please get them to fight for real?

Putin is a professional fighter: a black belt in judo, a professional wrestler.

Trudeau is a beach yoga-trainer-grade instructor.

Despite Putin's old age, I'd bet 5 to 1 on Putin's victory.

Go ahead, try to fight a KGB dude and see what happens. What a dummy.

Macron take them both

hot :3
trudeau x macron bedroom wresting leaks when?

Fucking delusional
Putin would rip out his fucking eyes from his sockets then make that faggot leaf swallow em.

Fuck Trudeau. Vote him out.

Ahahahahahahabahaha!!!!! Putin would kill him. Doeen't matter if there are rules agreed on in a fight. A fights a fight and you do whatever it takes to win.

Vladimir would rip him to shreds.

>I don't understand irony

You will when it rains on your wedding day you vulgar little man

>when you aren't even sure you could beat a granpa
Beta as fuck.

only if Trump makes a John Cena appearance

Old "Glass Jaw" Trudeau? Putting probably knows some really fucked up KGB techniques, he won't even kill Trudeau, he'll just break his mind

>Canadians are the best!

>Yoga looser vs 6 Dan Judo and millitary selfdefense expert.

just random question.. do gay canadians have nothing to do beside sucking american dicks and bach at russians when those will nto even react on barking of the pudles?

>Aesthetic, athletic, tall and handsome leader of one of the happiest countries in the world
>vs insecure manlet piece of shit dictator of an ex communist shithole

Hmmmmmmmmm

Let's make it happen

>That old fucks shirt
HAHAHAHAHAHA

> “Well you may not be aware but I actually used to be a boxer, and quite a good one at that according to my mother,”
is the guy serious
i mean sure putin's old and short
but at least he's not learned to fight from his mother

Boxers train to fight with rules
KGB just teaches you how to kill. They teach you all the cheap moves to win.

I'd put my money on Putin.

>be monkey
>surf internet for stories
>Burrardstreetjournal
>"Seems legit"

Fucking idiot nigger

>leader of one of the happiest countries in the world

last week when i was in Canada i saw NONE who was happy. literally only bitching how hard it is to earn for a living or to enjoy it.

which one is which

is that even exercise?
all he's doing is extending his arms.

>beauty and the way your rule are relevant components in a 1v1 fight
Nope.

he wrecks everyone's shit equally

Aesthetic, athletic, tall, handsome leader of former ex communist shithole
vs.
insecure manlet piece of shit from a future communist shithole
FTFY

Putin's accomplishments in Judo amount roughly to weekly exercise and calisthenics. He practices, but it is not rigorous. The guy is what, 60 years old? He's not a judo master.

However, I still think he'd kick trudeau's ass physically, even as an old man against a guy half his age. Everything about trudeau screams superficial.

If you were in eastern Canada, I don't doubt you. Especially Ontario, it's basically a giant fucking gulag crawling with faggots and drunken indian zombies.

B.C. is a beautiful place to be, with plenty of nice towns and cities and good white people. Vancouver is basically Hong Kong, so get out of there.

It would be over in 10 seconds. Thinking about US presidents I think the only one that would put up a good fight is Honest Abe. He might be able to take Putin.

>not posting the webm
I got you France

Putin is a manlet. He couldnt even come close to Trudeau.
Based leaf.

would buy tickets for that.

You idiots. Don't you even listen to the guy? If you let your enemies beat you, you win.

KGB trains you to get in a fistfight with a gun.

Putin 5 ft 5 LMAO
Trudeau is 6 ft 2

Fact. Can't handle facts? Awwww, triggered snowflake? Must've violated yo safespace wit dem facts and logic eh?

>I don't understand what irony is

The battle of cucks

requesting rule 32 yaoi of trudeau fucking putin in the ass saying uguu~

he was pretty much a clerk at his work
sure they taught him to shoot and some basic fighting, but he's not spec ops or something

but he did learn judo/sambo and he didn't grow up a rich sheltered kid the way trudeaux seems to have

Putin's a 60 year old manlet bureaucrat. Of course trudeau can take him.

Of course he could, Trudeau loves taking it.

See you are falling for your own sensible logical thinking procedures, which are also responsible for racists, sexists, islamaphobes and every other deplorable.

The man that stated "If we kill our enemies they win" will do all he musts to ensure he is knocked out by Putin, to claim Canadian victory.

cool diplomacy

>could probably take Vladimir Putin

>Putin has an 8th dan in both Judo and Karate.

HA!

>coock starts a fight with jumping and moving around..
>Putin comes in.. stretches his shoulders and kicks the coock with kicks and breaking his legs

5 4 here. I beat the shit out of a 6 4 person before. I'm also like 120 lb and he was easily twice my weight

Oh boi

what do you expect from a leaf?

Even if that was the case, he's boasting about probably being able to, in his prime, beat up who is now an old man? A tough one, yes, but still.

>beating an ex KGB agent in hand to hand combat
Putin would snap Trudeaus neck with ease, fucking arrogant leaf.

a guy who knows how to fight can easily take any homo who has probably never landed a punch in his life

Your man is looking soft senpai

The man cucking his country vs the man cucking the world

That's what Trudeau is aiming for.

No shit he could take him. King midget spent his 40s during the communist revolution. He's probably explode after getting hit once.

and i could kick both their asses. what the hell does that have to do with politics??

>50 years old cook vs 7 years old russian..

ayyy.. lmaaoo.. my bets are on Putin.

are you guys being serious? this is a satire news site

>yfw when you read news coming out of the Western Hemisphere

Justin would strike him down on the spot.

narcissism in a nutshell

sup saffer, new to Sup Forums?

>thinking you can beat ex kgb operatives

Make them fight on skates between periods in the next Russia - Canada hockey game

>things that never happened

Yep, and Trudeau knows how to fight unlike fagboi put-in, I mean put-out I mean knocked-the-fuck-out rofl

is that the best photo you got bitch ass nigga? putin looks like a fat fuck lmao, look at that wrinkly skin then compare to the lean mean boxing machine also known as Trudeau-Justine, putin better bring that gun with him cus he gunna get his bich ass beat in a square fight

Putin is ex-KGB. He's probably a master of martial arts. He went through the cold war ffs.

Boxing gloves wont save Trudeau when Putin's thumbs are an inch deep into his eye sockets.

>Tumblr user "Maplequeef2001" logs on tumblr to see c-16 has just passed
>Overjoyed, zebeb (thats zoobas pronoun, you racist shitlord) drives zoobas motorized wheelchair out of zoobas house down to one of the 200 local starbucks for a victory pumpkin spice latte with extra sugar
>Huffing and puffing from the long drive, zebeb finally gets to order..
>The male barista holds out the latte, saying "here you go, ma'am"
>A twinkle appears in maplequeef2001s eye as zebeb grabs zoobas smartphone that daddy bought because he is a capitalist male
>Quickly dialing "911", with many mistakes due to sausage fingers, the ecstatic tumblrina begins crying tears of joy
>"THIS FUCKING WHITE NAZI JUST COMMITTED A HATE CRIME AGAINST ZABEE"
>Just as quickly as the words sludged out of the whales mouth (by quickly i mean like 5 minutes due to all the pauses to take a breath), the police arrive at the scene
>They see the sentient tub of lard wearing a dress made out of a set of curtains and ask "Are you alright ma'am? what seems to be the problem here?"
>Hearing those hateful slurs again, our second moon collapses on the ground, screaming "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE" and crying hysterically
>The barista explains what happened, but the police receive another call about a hate crime in progress, conveniently at the other starbucks across the street
>The 2 officers look at each other and realize that bill c-16 was a mistake
>3 months of this passes, the police are spread thin due to constantly responding to walking boulders having legal tantrums, crime skyrockets as a result and the trudeau government is to blame
>2019 rolls around and the liberals completely lose
Also Putin would kick his ass

Even if he could take on Putin, okay, you were able to beat up an old man. Congratulations

Punching with his eyes closed. Shameful display.

Talk shit, get hit.

Yeah, I'm guessing Justin Trudeau would probably be able to whoop on Putin.

For starters, Trudeau is much 8 inches taller and about 30 lbs heavier. His reach would be much better.

I know Putin has a background in Judo and probably learned some combat techniques, but he is hardly in his prime anymore, and Trudeau is a boxer:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK-KvxRZkiA

Add to all of this the fact that Putin is about 30 years older, WAY outside of his fighting prime, and it's easy to say the money would probably go on Trudeau.

Putin is up there in Karate, Judo, and Sambo.

How good is he? That's up to Justin Cuckeau to find out.

trudeau would win. however, the reality that he is a giant, prancing faggot remains.

Aside from the obvious things, Putin has retard strength, Trudeau would be lucky to make it past 3 rounds.

/thread

Boxing: probably Trudeau
MMA: definitely Putin

Putin is a manlet. He will lose.

If you hit your enemies, your enemies win

>boast I could beat you up 1v1
>Canadians consider this beneficial political discourse
day of the rake cannot come soon enough.

Because talking shit about russia is so retro and im right now

Sage

The most cuckold fight.