#MSGA TRUMP SUCKING ON SAUDI DICK

Donald Trump Said Saudi Arabia Was Behind 9/11. Now He’s Going There on His First Foreign Trip.
theintercept.com/2017/05/18/donald-trump-said-saudi-arabia-was-behind-911-now-hes-going-there-on-his-first-foreign-trip/

US to announce $110 billion Saudi arms sale as Trump visits
dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2017/May-19/406478-us-to-announce-110-billion-saudi-arms-sale-as-trump-visits.ashx

Other urls found in this thread:

dcs.megaphone.fm/BUR4042549740.mp3?key=29465ed7f6d31d9b203ccf8219eaf373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Egyptian proxy played face-up in attack mode

GOTTA LOVE WAHHABI TERROR MONEY

CUM ALL OVER MY #MAGA HAT ABDUL

What if he goes rogue and doesn't bow.

American trap-card triggered, 200 damage dealt to Egyptian's argument

IT'S ALL BIZ AS USUAL

Egyptian draws an artificial meme from his deck and places it on the field.
It has no effect!

BURN SAUDI

>selling weapons to a known terrorist supporting country

that's ok

>giving some prolly useless info to the Russians

that's treason!

I hope this blows up in his face. pun intended

Shills draw an American flag and places it face-up in attack position!
Attack blocked by leddit-spacing, no damage dealt

So the ultra rich Illuminati is all in the same club with the same goals and Sup Forums is surprised by that?

WEW LADS

man fuck him, how has the failed all his promises and turned on every single promise he has made?

I was expected him to work with russia to eradicate isis and to be against saudi arabia, not the other way around

Trump has proved to me that money > morals and that Trump is no different from any establishment politician

Shill draws two more flags from the deck, American and Canadian

Don't we owe them money? I say we buy the arms to pay down the debt. They will just kill each other.

What a bunch of cucks are amerifats.

Enjoy choking on all that stinky and hairy saudi dick.

It seems as if some have forgotten

Trump cuked by Al Saud oil money. Somethings just never change.

>being surprised a business man is travelling the world selling shit

He better come back in one piece.

Some of our oil is getting exported. Thank you Mud Sands and shale and new extraction techniques and new oil fields found. Time to negotiate with a competitor.

Mexican flag placed on the field, Mexican flag attacks!
There is no damage
American flag on field attacks!
There is no damage
Dutch flag placed on the field, Dutch flag attacks!
There is no damage

American flag placed on the field in defense position, 500 damage dealt to shill argument!

German folder-dump is now in play!

Haters are just going to continue hating.

Krautbot folder-dump sets the field on fire! -100 from all player's attack power this round.

You love international terrorism, radical Islam and non-white mass immigration then, I recon.

U - United
S - Semites
&
A - America

Hey I fully admit that I will pick the Jews over the muzzies. Arm them both equally and sit back and watch. My granddad's plan.

I like that every one of these I see gets more desperate.

>a president visits an "allied" nation
wow color me shocked
you shills have literally nothing anymore

American flags in defense-mode repel kraut-dump! German flag deals 300 damage to itself in its confusion!

>I like that every one of these I see gets more desperate.
I like that every day Trump keeps bowing to the jewish LGBT lobby even more :^)

Right. That worked out really well. Oh Here's 9/11. Oh here's dozens of Islamist attacks each year, trained, organized and funded by Saudi Arabia. Oh, here's non-white immigration to EUrope and the USA lobbied for by Jews in your country. Oh, here's war after war for Israel and thousands of dead American soldiers.

>Oh here's dozens of Islamist attacks each year
German flag deals a further 700 damage to itself

>I could stand on Time's Square and start shooting people and I would not lose support.

Ultra-Orthodox Jews pass by a billboard welcoming President Donald Trump ahed of his visit, in Jerusalem, May 19, 2017.

Can you do me a favor?

PISS OFF BACK TO R/THE_KEKOLD!!!

This info graphic is probably over a month old, could probably be twice the size by now. I understand in deal making you need to come in at a position of strength...but fucking come on!

>Threatening Iran
>Threatening Syria
>Threatening NK
>Threatening Venezuela

Thing in common? Lacks a Rothschild central bank. Trump is a communist jew parading around as a (((civic nationalist))) and it's pathetic. What's even more pathetic is the individuals that still believe his bullshit. I'm not saying vote democrat...I'm just saying open your eyes to the (((uniparty)))...the one that plans decades in advance and already knows the country's mood do to data collection.

It's not my fault or my country's fault your EU nations accepted a weaponless invasion of Europe. Shooting them on site would have been a adequate message.

The people in this video are directly funded, trained and supported by Saudi Arabia btw.

Give me a fucking break, nupol. And as if it wasn't obvious enough already, one should think after we got the literal Rotschild puppet Macron in office and the ENTIRE global media shilling for him, even a burger newfag would finally get it.

Ultra-Orthodox Jews pass by a billboard welcoming President Donald Trump ahed of his visit, in Jerusalem, May 19, 2017.

boy you are REALLY mad there are no ((lobbyists)) in the cabinet

German flag plays Confusion! It fails.
German flag plays distraction! It fails.
German flag plays backup! Egyptian flag plays leddit meme!
It's not very effective

they are building up for the upcoming iran war

DUDE! I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD BE HERE!

What's there to get? You have Jews, several factions of Muslims that preach that they know the true path to Allah, they all hate each other. All you got to do is keep them focused on each other. As for Soros he's old, and not long for this world. One day mortality will free us of him. He has dreams of a globalization, and desperate to keep it from failing. Problem is that the world isn't ready for it. Because some cultures are cancer. Just got to keep the cancer fighting each other.

Egyptian flag draws a CAPSLOCK modifier and places it face-down on the field

He's an American in Egypt, he said this on other thread

dcs.megaphone.fm/BUR4042549740.mp3?key=29465ed7f6d31d9b203ccf8219eaf373

Trump Departs For Saudi Arabia With $100 Billion Weapons Deal On The Table

that sures been working amazingly for the past few decades you underage retard

DUDE ITS FINE SAUDI ARABIA IS VERY CLOSE ALLY SHHH

AS TRUMP TRAVELS TO SAUDI ARABIA, THE KINGDOM’S D.C. LOBBYING SURGE IS PAYING OFF

Wow a US president has to engage in diplomacy with less-than-savory economic partners? Unheard of!

wtf I like Bannon now

And now he's dead.