UK ISSUES TERROR ALERT FOR ANTARCTICA

maritime-executive.com/article/uk-issues-antarctic-terrorism-alert

archive.is/bVfv3

I'm willing to guess that the "terrorism" they're talking about here isn't Islamic related. Who the fuck is running operations down there that we don't know about?

Also go bump Seth Rich breads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3guUI8eP4o
washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/cointelpro-techniques-for-dilution-misdirection-and-control-of-an-internet-forum.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpl9iaOb4pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My egg is cold as fuck rn I can feel my baby boy getting colder beneath my feet. God damn Leopard Seals fucked with the wrong bird.

grrrr those radical penguins

the nazis only living enemies are us anglos

our time has come

Dinosaurs!!

Guess who's back

OH SHIT! The Nazi's did have a base there and they settled New Swabenland.

NAZI'S YES!

so they finally dug to deep and awoke the ancient evils

It Could Be:
Nazis
Shoggoths
Penguins (Maybe Nazi Ones)
Ayy Lmaos
(((Reptilians)))

They've planted a massive amount of nukes in Antarctica and planning on exploding them, causing a mass extinction.

Global Warming

Surely they'd blow a fuck tonne of freshwater ice into the atlantic circulation system.
The Day After Tomorrow finally coming true, perhaps?

>causing mass extintion
Above may or not be a subproduct. But, yeah, they want to fuck all over and under Antartica

>I'm willing to guess that the "terrorism" they're talking about here isn't Islamic related

Don't underestimate the power of British autism. Our government has a way of overreacting in the most inane ways.

There are a lot of interesting operations going on in Antarctica right now user, that's why I mentioned it

Well the article says that this is due to the heightened terror threat in relation to the Syrian Civil War. Our government is absolutely fucking retarded so I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to allocate funds to counter-terrorist operations in Antarctica.

Probably just us training and arming some penguin rebels to fight terrorism.

it's actually the white polar bear supremacists in the arctic

THE PENGUINS DID NOTHING WRONG

Because the government surely wouldn't misrepresent the actual cause of the threat

Lotta groups running undisclosed projects down there

>nazi penguins
Is this the new hitler?

>blonde
checks out, aryan penguin confirmed

They'll purge the inferior Puffins at least.

YOU LEAVE THOSE BIRDIES ALONE!

#PenguinLivesMatter

Woah there buddy, you've crossed a line. Puffins are bro-tier.

I've always wondered what they tasted like though. Is that wrong?

So Club Penguin had even more to it's name than met the eye.
FUCK.

Your days are numbered Puffin scum.
Puffins the arctic jew user. Rockhoppers will be supreme. Also probably like bird no?

Sounds like we're gonna need some navy seals

Probably what it is, is one or more members of the British survey team has not been vetted properly and has been discovered to have links to radical Islam, and have been contacting their ISIS butt buddies on an Internet forum via a connection from the base.

That's my guess and if you knew what was good for you then you'd give it consideration

Pyramids or shield volcanoes.

REEEEEEEEE
ROCKHOPPERS GET OUT!

Might be the same cunts who set a nuke off in Australia

>Forgetting about Nephilim

You know where you are puffin?
Best get boy.

It's probably some eco terrorists

>if you knew what was good for you

What if I'm not giving it consideration M16? I know what is in/under the ice wall

Wrong. The nukes are there to kill something.

the most likely explanation but pol being pol which means being outlandishly retarded and only accept the most outlandish wild conspiracy theories it's probably alien space jew nazi eco reptile niggers

something or someone...

Digits and coif affirm. Heil Pengler!

This.
Those fuggin penwin rebels will turn on us in the fight against the New Swabians. Happens. Every. Time. Mark my words.

ANTarktica

Why stay in New Swabia when you could just establish a /comfy/ deep state in Argentina across the straits?

To form the penguin reich obviously. Nobody suspects penguin invasion forces.

This can't be legit..
Unless it's the Nazis who have been hiding out in hollow earth for 70+ years.
Or the aliens from the same place.

Lot of different groups doing stuff off the books down there user, there are a lot of resources/land to be utilized.

Also why do you think it is prohibited to fly across the South Pole?

We can't let Muslims activate the Third Impact

So what, if I fly across the south pole, they're going to scramble jets to shoot me down? I don't think so. They'll just fine you and take away your license.

>he thinks you can fly across the south pole

Bless your heart, user.

fucking underrated

Is this really about the antarctic Nazis meme?

Fucking Shinji.

Daily reminder that the real reason Antarctica remains unexplored, under tight control of the military and we're not even exploiting its natural resources is because we don't want to bother the penguins.

Nothing to see there, guys.

>(((they))) set pic on you

flat earth confirmed

wew

You won't know for sure until you try it

Ever considered that it just might be much larger than we assumed it was?

With everyone talking about Nazi penguins, let's make penguins a new white supremacy hate symbol

In all seriousness, flat earth is just disinfo spread by governments to shut down any legitimate questions and criticisms on why an entire continent has been closed by military forces for more than half a century.

so flat earthers think space is fake right?

>implying muslamics have a version of the omega point

Aryan puffin here. I'll side with the penguins to exterminate the weaker non aryan puffins

Lads, we've found our new hate symbol

Freedom truck to antarctica, polar akbar

Get ready niggers.

Peace was never an option.

LOVECRAFT IS BACK, BABY! AND THIS TIME HE'S GOING TO KILL THE NIGGERS FOR GOOD!

Your days are numbered.

NAVY SEALS GETTING DEPLOYED NEAR MCMURDO.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, NAVY SEALS GETTING DEPLOYED.

For fucks sake, the aliens are Jihads too? FUCK

Fucking kek

we've never been

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3guUI8eP4o

or to see the level of bullshit we'll believe. idk, haven't figured out the whole purpose is yet.

Seals are a much more fearsome animal, those things get berserker.

I actually believe this

How shitty Sup Forums as become. Full of unfunny normies who make 9gag joke for le upvote.

Guys Le pinguins nazy kek lmfao amiright ?

check out my superior jaw line compared to the weaker black puffins

You'll see. Just you wait.

>Penguins (Maybe Nazi Ones)
My Opa was right after all...

Their plan to remove Assad is to arm and train as many penguins as possible
I mean, I doubt he'd see it coming desu

media sent a bunch of normies here. not really sure what you expected.

Check out this fine specimen. How can Rockhoppers even compete?

let's make geese a new symbol for white supremacy then

washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/cointelpro-techniques-for-dilution-misdirection-and-control-of-an-internet-forum.html

Try harder. This just means we're closer to something.

You have to issue different tactics each time a big enough event happens. Look, if you're going to show a mixture of each card every time something happens, the amount of people being exposed will still exhaust some of the methods simply because they will show each other.

You're not doing a very good job.

They are but niggers of the Penguin species. They can't even come close to the aesthetics of the Rockfürher
Got something better to post about in an antarctica thread leaf?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpl9iaOb4pc

All you're doing is adding more to the databse...

Why do the continents look like a triskelion?

>washingtonpost
>Shariablue
Don't steal penguinposting commie.

Masons are lying about Antarctica. The fun stuff is in Greenland and Siberia.

>tfw you realize the CIA and NSA databases have literal exobytes of worthless ironic memes of people pretending to be terrorists/racial supremacists/etc.
>tfw this post will probably be archived there too but you don't really care
>that's american tax dollars at work

If nazis were really in antarctica they would dox people who believe that and ask for help. I'd help them. But they don't exist.

Yes something weird is going on in antarctica. Take it to /x/ if you want to talk about it.

Meanwhile there are sub-puffins that need exterminating.

I'm sorry what do you want me to talk about? We all know something fucky is going on down there and no one knows for sure what it is. If anyone claims to have stories or first-hand knowledge from Antarctica beyond 'I sat in a cold research facility and tried to fuck a penguin' they are LARPing.

>king penguin
>not emperor penguin

Filthy casuals.

Rockhoppers are the niggers of Antarctica, Puffins are cute.

...ch-checked...

Mecha Hitler incoming?

Rockhoppers can't even handle a little heat. African Penguins will inherit the world.

Shit they found the base

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do Antarctica?
Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. Antarctica sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy snow
3. Fuck penguins

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore fucking Antarctica because theres nothing cool over there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the top of the mountains or a snowy hill and its the same exact shit just snowier

I repeat there is nothing cool in Antarctica and aint nobody got time to find it out.