Wanna play a game?

Solve one of three riddles, or this chat room, will become your tomb. You have one hour; good luck.
1) If Hebrews, and Egyptians, were actually black, does this mean they created slavery, and oppressed themselves?
2) Since Mexico ALSO owned slaves, does this mean their wealth (kek), is all owed to blacks; do they need to check their brown privilege?
3) If Israel, is really based on the Torah, and religion, why are the majority of Israelis, atheist?
You have one hour...good luck.

1. Egyptians and hebrews had slaves. I don't know if they invented. They oppressed themselves because owning a human as property is evil.

2. If mexico had legal slavery, it most likely occurred in the 1800's. Since the slaves and slave owners are dead, nobody owes anybody anything.

3. The reason why people turn atheist is the religious community itself. They learn that people are really hypocritical.

Religion is hypocritical, but not atheism?
Communism, is atheist, and has killed more people than religion.
And atheism IS a religion.
Atheism blames everything on religion, in spite of them being the ones who invented all the tools which could lead to the deaths of us all, but religion is hypocritical? Interesting. Very interesting. I smell BS. No offense.

>Religion is hypocritical, but not atheism?
I'm not an atheist, but I know for a fact alot of religious people are hypocritical for personal experince

>Communism, is atheist, and has killed more people than religion.
I'm not a communist. I didn't even bring it up

>Atheism is a religion
Why did you why a majority people based on the Torah are atheist?

>Atheism blames everything on religion, in spite of them being the ones who invented all the tools which could lead to the deaths of us all, but religion is hypocritical? Interesting. Very interesting. I smell BS. No offense.
So religion never did anything wrong? You need to pull your head out of your ass.

>Atheism is a religion
Why did you ask, "why a majority people based on the Torah are atheist?"

I brought it up, because you were quick to blame religion, rather than assume Israel, never had anything to do with religion, because it does not.
You are the one with an obvious bias, I never claimed religion was innocent. You should check your bum, for your own head.
The whole point of the Communist comment, is they were BOTH (Communism/Zionism) created by the same people.
The question, is how CAN Israel be based on the Torah, when they are not religious.
They are lying about hat they believe...that is the point.
In other words, Communism, Israel, Nuclear weapons, technology...these were created by atheism...most of the stuff people bllame on religion, is the fault of full of shit atheists...and people like you, with an obvious bias, and an inability, to think rationally.

>Solve one of three riddles, or this chat room, will become your tomb. You have one hour; good luck.
1) If Hebrews, and Egyptians, were actually black, does this mean they created slavery, and oppressed themselves?
2) Since Mexico ALSO owned slaves, does this mean their wealth (kek), is all owed to blacks; do they need to check their brown privilege?
3) If Israel, is really based on the Torah, and religion, why are the majority of Israelis, atheist?
You have one hour...good luck.

Tell me why did you wanted me to answer this again?

1) yes

how is this a riddle again?

1)egyptians werent black, the jews in slavery were real jews, not like pharisees and sanhedran.

2)No, because society has made it clear slavery only matters when whites do it because we look better and have way more success. It's hard for POC to look at themselves and then look at us. Yes its fucked up we have to deal with this.

3)theres two different types of jews only. Those who believe in the laws of moses strictly, and those who believe jesus is the messiah.

Wait a minute, I can answer question.

The reason they're are atheist is that they don't actually believe in the Torah. They only use the Torah for their own gains.

It's a game...and you lost.

It's not; riddle just sounds cooler than question.

Correct. You pass.

>3) If Israel, is really based on the Torah, and religion, why are the majority of Israelis, atheist?

The reason they're atheist is that they don't actually believe in the Torah. There only use the Torash for their own selfish gains.

Jackpot

>this chat room

this isn't a chat room you fucking redditor

>Mexico
>Owned slaves

Get your facts right dumbass

They did super stupid.
You ought to try out something called google.

Even if you did own slaves, no one would care. Only the bwig bwad white peeples get called out.

That's it, get butthurt over my choice of words, to make my satire fit better with Jigsaw...that is oure genius.
So sorry I do not use all the proper terms, the cool kids use, you conformist bastard.

We didnt dumbass, you dont even know about my country history, american education is just shit full of memes

Cant argue against this

"How dare you not use the words the majority of us decided we will use."- WTF you sound like to me.
What a fucking poser.

Wont even translate it for you, we abolished slavery in 1810 and Mexico wasnt even a country at that time, Mexican republic began at 1856, so shut the fuck up

American posters are the most stupid and illiterate people on this board

Your ancestors still owned slaves, you stupid son of a bitch.
So you abolished slavery, but it WASN'T really you, because it was not Mexico yet?
Fascinating.
The loopholes minorities wiggle through, in order to never face their past, is AMAZING.

Dem quads
Check'em

The point still stands, even if mexico as a republic owned slaves, no one would care.

Mexico is ALSO a slave-owning, European colony...IDGAF what else you want to say....that's a fucking fact.
Your Spanish ancestors, STARTED the raping of America.
And dipshits like you, will protest America, for being a European colony, WHILE waving the flag of ANOTHER oppressive European colony...MEXICO.

You are just full of memes, you dont even understand history

Im not arguing that dumb nuts, geez why do you fuckers dont even read?

That is correct sir, that's why dead white slavers, are more noteworthy to assholes like this beaner, than LIVING brown slavers.

Mexico didnt owned slaves, neither not a single mexican, our country began as an empire in 1821 and slavery was already abolished, stop memeing already

This argument is the dumbest thing I ever heard.
And none of these are memes....this IS history.
It just isn't the Carlos Slim, Communist, Soros approved version of history YOU adhere to.

When you claim something use facts supported by information, at this point I dont relate to "white" posters on this board, you are all a bunch of memers LARPING about being white

I am white and not a single ancestor of mine owned slaves, in Mexico indios werent slaves per se, yes they were exploited and with low payment, but they were considered as citizens, even before Mexico was formed and still was New Spain

You live in a European colony, that owned slaves, just check your brown privilege.

All those mofos in Mexico, brown or not, when they decided their borders or not, are every bit as guilty as Americans...if not more.
All there is to it.
Check your white-Mexican privilege.

Carlos Slim Soros history? What the fuck is that supossed to mean?

You clearly dont even know my country history besides of Sup Forums memes, and fyi the jewed version of mexican history is basically WE WUZ AZTEKS AND B4 SPANIARDS WE WUZ MAGICAL AND STRONG, and I dont addhere to this fake history

You obviously don't know shit about Mexico, or America...good day.

Looks like liberals are gonna die, they always draw a blank or evad the questions.

>if you dont accept my memes then you are wrong

this board is an echochamber, also a fucking american talking about mexican history kek. Go back to your common core classes

Because I am American, I have no right to talk about Mexico? That is one HELL of an echochamber...kekekekekekekekekek
BTW, I went to school before there was even an internet, let alone millions of dumb fucking illegal Mexicans coming here, and voting FOR shit like Common Core. But thanks for showing everyone how full of shit you truly are.

No arguments from you at all, only memes and you want to be right just because you demand it, you are just as american leftist, americans are the worst cry babies

And again

>whaaaaaaaah if you dont comply to my memes then you are wrong and full of shit whaaaaaaaaaah!!!

I used no memes whatsoever. All facts. Are you really this crazy?

Now I know you are just here for the sweet (you)'s

1) If they were black then they couldn't have created slavery because nogs can't create anything. They stole slavery from the Greeks.
2) Yes, we should give Mexico to blacks as reparations.
3) High IQ

1. Hebrews nor Egyptians are black. Egyptians are an extinct race, Hebrews are too mixed to be an unique race anymore, a race cannot oppress it's own self
2. Blacks should by their own logic demand reparations to all brown countries
3. Jews are the spawn of Satan, they may call themselves "Atheists" but in truth they worship their "god" Satan

By nigger reasoning we all owe to them

>we wuz Yakub and shiet
>space niggers with power and shiet
>you all owe us shiet

Best answer yet.

Nice, dumbass
kek

What can I say? I am Kekistani...I love shitposters.

1. yes
2. yes
3. no

now I'll give YOU a riddle and if you don't solve it in 1 hour you die

1. tell me the exact date when every Indian in India will poo in loo

I dunno, but I am DYING to hear the answer.

Noyce trips fag, keep shitposting this board is somehow fun because of that

It's poo in loo all day everyday

Exactly, we don't need to agree, to have fun. That is how it should be.