Today, May 19 of the year 1965...

Today, May 19 of the year 1965, this man died in defense of his nation against the anti-nationalist cuckpuppets of the United States and the very soldiers of the jewish empire known as america, this brave soldier had dedicated his life as a professional soldiers in the defense against the malignant tyrants of the Federal Government of the United States of America.

He served as a troop of the italian special forces in WW2, later he served under the orders of under the prestigious german commander Otto Skorzeny.

In the end, he ended up as a trainer of elite soldiers of President Rafael Leonidas Trujillo, the Frog Men.

The Frog Men were amongst the best trained soldiers of their times, they were so impressive in combat, that the small number of them (less than 100), in arms with other dominican patriots with little or no military training, brought the traitorous backstabbers and the american invaders (over 40,000 marines and airborne soldiers) to a tie.

Yllio Capocci died for his adopted homeland on this very day, in 1965; by the hands of traitors to their nation and blood of the homeland that adopted him when he sought refuge from jewish persecution in europe, in a attempt to retake the National Palace.

I remember you Yllio, and I salute your memory with gladness of heart.

Your sacrifice will never be forgotten, and it inspires us today to take back our homeland once again!

> Based Yllio knew how to air play a ar15 before the americans did

looks like an aids riddled faggot desu senpai

high speed low drag, ideal for modern combat.

You could have 6 of him for the weight of 3 amercans.

> Amerifat sees a skinny european

> Thinks he has AIDS because he isn't wrapped up in 100 kilos of lard

>Italian Special Forces

> never heard of the british pearl harbor

That's an AR-10. A favorite among Portuguese paratroopers.

forgot pic

Sheeeeeiiiittt..

> Based Yllio used a .308

Wait since when did we invade you people? Um. Sorry about that I guess.

Cool gun, when I was a kid I had old Action Man figures that my dad played with as a kid, I think they had this gun. Never knew what it was.

Funny, he had no problem killing your marines and taking their guns from them.

He showed our guys first hand that servile devil dogs are not bulletproof.

God bless Based Ilio, hero of the Republic.

The invasion was done with no means of helping my people or yours, just another act of senseless aggression by the same Federal Government that fucks over it's own citizens just as much as it does the citizens of other nations.

Yllio fought during the second invasion of american troops into the republic

>We invaded the Dominican Republic

When? We seem to invade and kill shitskins in random irrelevant countries at least twice a year or more.

>killing Zionists
FFFFF
F
FFF
F
F

Want to kill some shitskins?

Start by killing yourselves

Don't blame me because I can't remember what type of shitskin we were killing in any particular year. Half of Americans probably think your country is in Africa.

I can see why, you're countries state owned factory, Artillerie Intrichtingen, made all the AR-10s for ArmaLite.

I really wouldn't doubt it if half of americans are so intellectually impotent that they don't even know which hemisphere they live in

Goddamn. Ok in all fairness that guy is ridiculously thin. I doubt he could lift that manlet over his shoulder.

Being skinny is fucking based, more testosterone production=better fucking soldier.

I love the fact that the jewish war of terror (known in burgercuck newspeak as the global war on terror) has cost $1 trillion dollars, and will ultimately cause the downfall of the USA.

Invading "shitskin" countries is a very, very expensive habit, Jamal.

What is funny is that you gentlemen like shitskins reply to my posts like I am disagreeing with you. You think I like paying in tax money so we can invade another worthless country like yours?

I wish we would leave everyone alone. The Dominican or any other country isn't worth one drop of sweat off the ballsac of any true American.

.t citizen of North Mexico

They just had a shit Commander who gave them permission to die for some reason.

Ugh, that's just depressing.

Ironically, we're less diverse than we were in 1910. Oh the irony!

>tfw I live in North Dakota

Awwww, you seem upset. Maybe a helicopter ride will cheer you up.

Then grow some balls and take it up with your Jewish masters, instead of bitching at us for your country does.

t. jewmonkey

> Pinoshit, the kosher nationalist faggot

>Then grow some balls and take it up with your Jewish masters

Sure. Let me get right on that.

This country is brewing for revolution but I am not going to be the first Autist to fire the shot and spend that time rotting in a white room.

There is no hope of taking this country back in a non-violent fashion.

Wtf, fucking dominican hive mind zozzletoph

pinojew mind

>This country is brewing for revolution but I am not going to be the first Autist to fire the shot and spend that time rotting in a white room.

No one ever will, not going to happen.

Two things can to happen to the USA:

one of your leaders will finally push to far and provoke WWIII, in which carpet nuking will commence and America will be no more.

Or the US will just fall apart like the USSR did.

The hive mind is the first step to freeing one's nation from the Jews.

Individualism just breeds special snowflake degeneracy.

Boring predictions because the west itself will fall. Europe is many years ahead of America in collectively failing. Due to being in a global economy if either one of these two fall it will devastate the entire world economically.

The U.S. will stagnate like the rest of them but unlike most countries... The U.S. has legitimate tangible natural resources to build itself back up.

Pic of Hermano Yllio with our last legit President

was he the only soldier left?

>The U.S. has legitimate tangible natural resources to build itself back up.

Except people.

It will be like Africa, full of resources but no to exploit them to national benefit.

We have never had issues here exploiting our own resources or the resources of others. The U.S. literally drains the Middle East of oil while we put ours in reserves.

>t. Leroy McFlabneck

He was a CIA affiliate. CIA is breddy much a jew op. That's how they figured out how to subvert American checks and balances.

No, he was one of the most experienced and dedicated to the movement.

That´s why he was always hanging out with the top guys in the resistance, helping to plan attacks.

All the constitucionalistas fought, even Caamaño the president fought in the battles.

I am sure the soon to be dominant ethnicity will get right on that.

Mexican in that pic is literally like "hurrr muh dik".

Mitt don't quit
Based AF

Pic of the Hombres Ranas that Yllio trained, they were so effective at urban combat that they inspired the burgers to form the navy SEALS.

Woops, forgot the pic