HAPPENING, niggers in Oslo fighting with machetes

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/oslo-masseslagsmaal-med-macheter/a/24002568/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LW-0XfLTCrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NORWAY YES

At least they write "foreigners" in the news article. Niggers has to go OUT OUT OUT of my country.

I thought Norway was safe from this shit?

Are they the nigger mafia from Nigeria named Black Mamba or something I heard they do machete battles

Please Lord, leave Norway out of this.

No place is safe from niggers, it's not a huge problem here, but it happens sometimes.

This was a fight between niggers, no Norwegians involved so far.

give it to me straight, Nord! will locals turn a blind eye to this shit, vote AP, and make the same suicidal mistake currently decimating Sweden? Or do they recognize that their country will turn into a primitive hellhole as a result of importing these savages? Do people actually understand what it'll take to keep Norge safe, prosperous, and recognizable as actually being the ONLY Norwegian spot on the planet? A tiny population of a few million Nords vs billions upon billions of vicious, mentally retarded parasites that'll machete their way through absolutely everything - like bloodthirsty termites.

Easy now. They are just killing each other. It's a good thing

so nogs are killing each other,no bad news here

There's an agreement between the political parties and people in Norway that we can't make the same mistake as Sweden when it comes to immigration, Norwegian safety and culture is still first.

AP is the most "liberal" party, but they also want to have strict immigration, the only bad thing is that they want to take in 10000 syrian "refugees" over a period of 2 years. Today the current deal with EU is 1500 refugees. These refugees are so-called relocation-refugees from Greece and have been somewhat background checked, still, I don't want them.

Machetes? I thought redguards used scimitars.

>happening
this is absolutely normal you Norwegian fuck

not in Norway

At least our news says where they're from Sverige.

Mainly in Oslo and Bergen

We aren't Sverige, we aren't retarded. Our immigration system is much much smaller than them.

Its mostly in-fighting between different somalian, gypsy or paki clans. Normal people seldom get affected by them.

Breivik is the hero all of our countries need but certainly not deserve.

hehe Toyen

don't take them, bro - it's as simple as that. Do NOT take them. Otherwise you might as well kiss your safety goodbye. No more walking around without fear of attack. No more 17th of May parades. All of it will go out the window, and it'll be completely irretrievable. That's not a political statement. That's simple cause and effect. Your culture will morph into theirs. They'll drain your economy, and endanger your population with criminality and terror. You'll lose your own cultural identity. The most crucial issue here is immigration from third world war zones. I desperately hope, for your sake, that your people understand the immense suffering on the immediate horizon if they stay ignorant and arrogant and think of these people as children. It'd be an overwhelming tragedy to see Norway make such an avoidable mistake. So you're convinced that people generally recognize what's at stake? How little it would take to obliterate their culture and people?

well, Breivik actually woke up a lot of people even though what he did was still fucked up. I remember the day after the massacre a co-worker told me she understood why Breivik did it.

Nah we've had our wars earlier, and it's currently peace. A decadish a go or something there were a lot of gun etc violence, between rivaling groups in the underworld. In the 90ies the bikers had their war inbetween and bombs etc wuz blown up

>well, Breivik actually woke up a lot of people even though what he did was still fucked up.
Indeed he did St. Breivik

give it some time

Somalis

As long as the niggers stay in the ghetto and only kill themself and hipsters i think we have a fine arrangement.

At least you aren't racist.

Americans were saying that shit in the 1970s

Please don't go Sweden tier. I actually like Norway and Denmark. It's over for Sweden. let them be a lesson.

Vil nå helst ikke ha negre her i det hele tatt.

start selling them swords. youll make some money and speed things up a bit.

And Americans were right. Niggers rarely kill outside of their multicultural hellhole.

It's like going to the zoo, for free! I have a dream, to one day bet money on nigger-gladiators.

I went there about 5 years ago when I was a teen,was like the perfect western society. Obvious high living standard,everything clean,civilized etc. Also aryan qts everywhere. Fucking gross what the kikes are doing to Nordic countries.

kek

how in the hell did they get there? Did they use teleporters? are these Negroes from the future n shieet?

Lul

they won't - it's only a ghetto because they're there. It's bad by virtue of their presence. They're merely enacting their cultural norms. Increase that population, and the ghetto will grow. They won't arbitrarily stay stationary. They won't spontaneously stop behaving that way just because they move across town. That's magical thinking

Yeah? Well now they are spreading to white areas you stupid bastard.

What were the demographics of his victims? I can't remember.

Were they wrong? Nogs will expand to fill empty territory and have higher birthrates but they also die a lot more. They never take over white places until the white people leave.
The only people that actually are dumb enough to waste their time trying to cleanse their cities are uneducated chicano gangsters.

Norge will never become Sverige.

You mean Mexicans? How am I the stupid one when I know that the black population has held steady for the past decades.

Mexicans are the true threat to our demographics. Niggers are just killing one another in the cities like they have since the dindu rights movement.

At least they kill each other

Was that at one of the shitskin rallies, finsk?

Mostly white AP-voters in their teens, a few foreigners.

Taco niggers are still niggers

Det er godt å vite

They were right. Blacks cause the most problems even in canada where we never had slaves. Niggers are truly low iq subhumans.

Good to know. I thought for a moment there that ethnic norges were fighting each other with machetes.

I don't disagree. They are still a different breed of nigger with different characteristics and styles of shitting up our nation.

Niggers are not a problem except for anyone stupid enough to live in Metro areas.

America was anglo before the germans came and spread all over the us. This is just mexican people becoming more populus in their lands now that german immigration really isnt a thing. when this era of mexican immigration is over (its already decreased a lot) then over time the population of mexicans further from the border will decrease.
and mexicans are 1000x better than niggers. i prefer them to actual anglo/germanic people, who are very cold emotionally.

>tfw I my city used to be 90% white
>now it's almost down to 60% and rapidly falling
hehe yeah, fucking stupid people....

The Swedes import Somalian fucking shits in my Minnesota town and every time they decide to be criminal our newspaper plasters their picture of their ugly mugs and write redundantly about how they are Somalians and Refugees.

I bet it really burns the gaping asses of the Swedes/Lutherans.

>even though what he did was still fucked up
You must be one of those who think that all the shitskins will simply leave when we elect a right wing leader. Hm..

We're segregated pretty well. Not so much that we have parallel societies, but enough that you can easily find a 100% white place to live

Autism

Sorry man. I don't mean to be cruel about your city. I was raised in a rural town all of my life and never saw a single nigger until I was 14 years old.

She needs more doggos

But..but..but, we have to accept this as a 'new normal'.

Don't be so racists

#RapeugeesWelcome

kys nigger

meanwhile on 17.Mai in Nairobi, Africa

>mexicans are 1000x better than niggers. i prefer them to actual anglo/germanic people

Honestly trying to even argue with you about that statement is a fruitless endeavor. Ironic you would use molymeme seeing as how he would breakdown crime statistics of filthy beaners and wreck your shit in a couple minutes.

Don't feel sorry. It's not your fault.
And your right, violent crime has risen in Devner exponential as the white population falls.
Video very fucking related
youtube.com/watch?v=LW-0XfLTCrA
Douglas county used to be a very white area

>tfw i'm an oslofag

thats a nice one m8, i'm stealing that

did anyone make the gifs yet?

why arent you out filming this on your phone?

I see a lot of black children in that pic m8

This literally go to any Cartel Gore thread they are fucking not even on the same level.

>i dundu nuffin

because i'm rich and don't live in the ghetto

and lots of bullets

>Denver

kek. I am sorry my friend. My extended family lives there and all they do is bitch about minorities and people from California.

>10 round mags

kek

k
>he unironically watches moltynuch
kek. Also I don't really care about crime statistics. There are a lot of hispanic criminals yeah but if you're not a criminal yourself you won't really even interact with them. A lot of the crime is done by actual south american immigrants who are a lot poorer and from more violent countries.
But generally mexicans are some of the nicest people. Most are pretty law abing and aren't violent.

IMAGEN MUH SHOC

It's 15 rounds. And literally no one follows the law. I bought some 30 round mags about a month ago, there are ways we get around it.

How diverse

Every white family needs doggos

I used to live in Castle Rock

Using the cartels to represent mexicans is like using drawing and quartering to represent white people.
Its brutal to send a message. It's not like thats anywhere common among mexican people. It's like youre saying romanians are genetically dispositioned to impale people on pikes.
That kind of violence is just human behavior.

it's in Africa

why are they fighting machetes? Aren't those the buildings they their prayers in?

>used to
Where did you escape to friend?

Marienlyst? Frogner? What?

Does the bong know where Nairobi is?

just like in Krakow

The Alaskan bush. It's comfy here.

you're next kurvat
prepare your anus for cultural enrichment

As someone who has lived in Oslo for three years, I would say that Norway is absolutely cucked. We are better than most western european countries, but more cucked than denmark and finland.

The coming election will most likely result in a leftist-central government, consisting of the labour party, and the farmers party. Both have agreed on a "strict" immigration, but its only relative to Sweden, its not actually strict at all. The farmers party is actually quite nationalist in many ways, but not when it comes to immigration.

Oslo is extremely segregated, whites have their enclaves, and non-whites have their enclaves. You can walk trough the city on foot and notice these enclaves and the differences. The white enclaves are far more harmonious and well kept. When you walk from a non-white enclave to a white enclave its like the clouds disappear and the sun shines on your face. But Oslo is falling further and further, and so is the rest of the country.

I'm thinking about following you.
Idaho and Montana also look nice.

Zero "refugees"
Zero non-White immigration.
Otherwise, you will destroy yourselves.

>norge
>more cucked than the Dansker
What?

Denmark treat refugees like shit, rightfully so

>plasters their picture of their ugly mugs
Oh god. The horror. The horror.

Also good picks.
But with Alaska you get Constitutional Carry laws and no cops in most places.

And it's more accurate than shootings too. A lot of innocent bystanders die in Burger nigger violence because they can't aim for shit. At least with a machete if they miss, they don't hit their own relatives standing on the other side of the street.