JANITOR APPLICATIONS OPEN

Remember all the times you complain about Sup Forums's quality going down and all the shills and shitposters coming in. All the reddit scum turning Sup Forums into neo-Reddit. Now you can actually do something. Fill out the application to be a janitor for Sup Forums and clean up your home board.

Sup Forumsand expects every user will do his duty.

Do I get proper compensation?

i janitored a website for 5 years and every single second of time i spent doing that was a waste
don't do it - remember, it's all for free

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Check and Kek.

>i janitored a website for 5 years and every single second of time i spent doing that was a waste
Why?

If you think the russian proxy fags are bad now.. just wait the new janitor's come in..

Time spent keeping your board good is not time wasted.

Fuck off the official announcement is enough god damn. You've been spamming this shit for days. We fucking know you nigger.

i fell for the meme that i was helping make the website better or something
the day the owner started deleting my posts because i told him the reason all our janitors have become shit is because he removed actually going on the website as a requirement for being janitor, i knew i was lying to myself, so i just shitposted and fucked around
i was still the best janitor on the site until they removed me because lefties complained to the lefty admins that i was right-wing and got me removed

not a board - a different website

You become a control freak and it consumes you.

Most people ignore it though. People need a fire lit under their ass.

>i janitored a website for 5 years and every single second of time i spent doing that was a waste
I was an owner of a Counter Strike web site and network that was around for almost 8 years. It did get more popular than made any fucking sense....100% of my time was spent fixing other people's interpersonal issues. Never any time to actually have fun.

However, I am pondering signing up for service. I wonder if they would respect the idea that I would only commit to 3 month stints.

(((janitor))))

A thread died for you to make this thread, fucking nerD. Hope a jannie escalated this to the mods and you at least get a fucking warning. Stop sliding the board faggit.

>tfw not sure what to write and my application won't be accepted anyway

Yes, THAT was why...

>encourage people to be janitors to combat the slide threads and shitposting
>YOU MUST BE SLIDING SOMETHING !!1!!11!
Go away

It won't help. The problem is mods banning for things that aren't against the rules. There is no accountability.

Also, Yotsuba&! is a piece of shit series and anybody who likes it should kill themselves.

>post off topic thread
>get called out on it
>omfg just let me keep spamming and bumping my slide thread gosh!
Your last thread got 404'd. Why didn't you learn? Is it that gard of a concept to comprehend? This isnt politics or news and is therefore off topic.

Mods please ban him

Hiro allows one meta thread in every board so you can suck my nuts loser.

kek'd @
>DRAIN THE SWAMP!

It seems most of the new janitors want to end /ptg/ for being "too reddit" b/c they don't blindly believe all the TRS/Spencer bullshit and suck enough muslim cock and because they think touhou posting is somehow a reddit meme.

kys phoneposter nonce

You could be less rude about it though.

See, and retards like you are okay with banning for wrong opinions.
When I get banned or aren't at home I'll post with my phone.

Can someone explain to me why 1488ch/pol/ treats TRS as its ultra bogeyman when as far as I'm aware TRS is itself very 1488, and the only criticism against it is anti-semite autism about Mike Enoch having a jewish wife?

I like Spencer and most WNs but I like alt-lite too.

>pedo
>hates yotsuba

yeah, get out

Question. How do we know the janitor they choose won't be a shill planted here? The sliding threads are bad enough without someone shutting down legit threads as well.

>retards like you are okay with banning for wrong opinions.
>what is a joke?
You do realize that bans for talking shit about Yotsuba are a thing right?
>pedo
Your opinion is worth nothing.

Keep bumping your shitty off topic thread. It isn't obvious or anything.

I would be if he didn't spam it every day. It's starting to piss me off. We aren't retarded. We can read the official announcements at the top of the page.

We just hope that numbers are on our side and for every shill there is an actual Sup Forums user let in.

There history is recorded, mods hate bad janitors that shill or kill too many threads. If you kill a thread that isn't kill worthy you losses your janitor position and get banned. At least thats how its suppose to work.

even while shitposting, i was one of the few janitors who actually even logged on and banned people. for a website with about 20000 users on at a time, having only 5 janitors online on average means they weren't going to remove me for being cheeky if i actually did a bit of janitoring
considering they had to call me in and explain my "racist" posts on other websites (basically talking about demographic replacement) is when they removed me by saying "users have complained to us that they feel uncomfortable around you now," so it's no mystery why

Yotsuba&! is garbage. One word: Torako. Bitch ruins what would otherwise be some pretty cute shit.
>You do realize that bans for talking shit about Yotsuba are a thing right?
And I never had any. It's just "oh, I don't like this guy being a pedo here on Sup Forums so I'll ban him". And appeals never work.

I honestly don't trust any of you faggots to be a janitor

It's just going to boil down to removing """SHILLZ""" or """"LEDDIT THREADE!!!!"

TRS are reddit tier... not in their core-beliefs but in their meta-beliefs. They don't want discussion or criticism; they don't want to lurk moar; they don't want to blend in with existing board culture. Their base ideas are somewhat decent. But I'm not a stormfronter, so they may have different criticisms. Also, TRS seems to be punching right way too early in the game. Just my take.

Where's the application form? I want to impregnate some """""nazi"""" boipussies at /ptg/.

P.S. Will accept bitcoins for my services sicne Drumpf fucked me over at least 15 times. Won't do any shilling for that orangutan, that's for sure.

My only issue with TRS is that they are apologists for sodomites

yeah most of my experience was intermod/admin drama too.
i'll be the first to admit some of it was really fucking funny
>tfw owner makes his girlfriends admin and every breakup would result in a shitstorm of banning and shit
>tfw mod claiming to be a highschool girl was found out to be a middle-aged man
>tfw owner promoted unstable tranny to co-owner who proceeded to hijack the server and lock out owner and blackmail him out of $2k to get privileges back
>tfw half the site staff tried to hold an actual coup to move all the resources to a different site, and only one person was banned as a result
>tfw not having an account, visiting the site, or being on the permaban list were all lifted as restrictions from becoming mod
>tfw most senior admin after owner was a crossdresser
>tfw month-long argument that devolved into irl threats between admins over literal semantics
>tfw admin lectured me for being too strict on banning spammers and bots because i "didn't try to talk them out of it first"

you pedophiles need to leave. You're mentally ill

.01 cents will be deposited into your account.

>TRS seems to be punching right way too early in the game
And that's good. This is not a popularity contest.

>And that's good.
no. you end up with supposedly reactionary rights supporting a female democrat who is anti-gun and open borders.

>hates pedos

Funny considering that until recently, reddit had tons hidden pedo subreddits and way more pedos than Sup Forums.

How much a month is?

koji si ti retard od covjeka, ubij se

A hotpocket

They supported Hillary?

most people who complain aren't smart enough to get accepted.

50 reichsmark

You're giving me confidence in this site. Neck yourself you piece of shit.

I want to be janitor so I can delete every single trump general

>took 5 years for you to realize the outcome of your decisions/actions.
Spotted the nigger.

when can we expect a reply? will everyone get a reply or just those who are accepted

Those just accepted get a reply

>Sup Forums made an investigation against the that time leading government for (sexual) childabuse and trafficing
>still things he is in good company here
fuck of piece of shit

so i will wait for an reply for ever and ever

also thanks for the flag

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /an/, /c/ and /ck/ are currently not taking in any janitorial application anyway

Im positive every single person involved in pizza gate was nu pol.

kek'd. no... or at least I don't think so, but nothing would surprise me. Tulsi Gabbard.

im positive you deserve to be burned on the spot
also
>implying Sup Forums never doxed any pedos years ago

>tfw mod claiming to be a highschool girl was found out to be a middle-aged man
why is there always a faggot like this in every mod team? Its the most annoying thing ever especially when its really noticeable.