Atheists actually believe that this happened by accident

Atheists actually believe that this happened by accident

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/nc.gif
youtu.be/mb9_x1wgm7E
youtube.com/watch?v=j-Eb7k87gO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>126191801
stop acknowledging they exist. Atheists will die out like faggots.

>What is the blind spot?

Stupid dingus.

Human vision isn't perfect though, you're still seeing blurry when you look at the nose, as we have evolved from sea.

>how did you jump up that massive cliff, it looks impossible
>I walked up the gradual slope around the back you moron
>ohhhhh

WE WUZ FISH

No they don't.

Evolution by natural selection does not happen by "accident." It is not a random process.

The genetic mutations which lead to changes/differences down the generations are random, but the successful mutations are selected by nature. The eye is the result of genetic mutations over generations, not random and not by "accident."

It's an imperfect design you dumb cunt, 'DUR GOD DID IT ON PURPOSE TO TEST OUR VISION'.

>evolution has a logical explanation for OPs post

haha memes, praise kek!

>accident
>evolutionary pressure
pick one, idiot.

Yo, imagine having better than human eyesight like some animals do, how would that look like, man?

Cristcucks actually believe that someone designed this thing purposely

Daily reminder that (((atheists))) are going to be less then 1.3% of the world by 2020.

how come many animals have much better eyes? you would believe that his favorites would have the best but...no because...reasons

>evolution provides the perfect arguments as to why the races are biologically different and will never be equal, why there are only two genders and they're biologically different and will never be equal, why it's defective to be gay or trans, why gender roles are real and shouldn't be perverted, why hierarchies are real and shouldn't be perverted, why property rights are real and shouldn't be perverted, why it's ok for humans to kill animals, ect ect, blowing out every liberal argument with the facts of reality
>american "conservatives" throw all this out because their middle eastern book that's been mistranslated a dozen times and is ripping off other religions a dozen times said their jewish god made earth in 6 days

Actually He did. Humans need servants.

>american education: the thread

>most critical sense for survival
>probably most fragile part of your body

sick design.

Damn i got a 3mm square hole in my macula and cant see out of my right eye thanks god

DID GOD INVENT GLASSES TOO FAGGOT?

>we waz noas ark n shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>we waz boat with carnivores that didnt eat meat n shieeeeeeeeet

I choose the accident one.

Also why are there so few species that are smart, have night vision, or live almost forever? Clearly if it evolved it wouldn't get rid of such imprortant features and with about a billion different species of animals there wouldn't be so little of an amount with that.

owls and eagles are a hoax just like dinosaurs

These threads are retarded.

what's new, saladonia

>Yo, imagine having better than human eyesight like some animals do, how would that look like, man?

I love mantis shrimp. I had a peacock for a few years. I can only imagine what they see. She was a great pet, and will be missed.

> see something complex
> "well shit I don't know how this works so it must be god"

wew

>this retarded arguement again

Now what if God created different races?

Also where did the first gender come from? The first life had to have asexually reproduce and how would that make a different gender?

big body bes deserves to be a bigger meme

That's overly simplistic, Nigel. Evolution also explains and justifies rape, but most of us understand that rape is morally reprehensible.

Nothing needs to be thrown out. We just need to approach reality with good morals and ethics.

Always doubting Evolution
when i see a post like this.
Please do not reproduce.

And yet we have thumbs and are more intelligent.

What do you mean when you say 'by accident '

Shouldn't religious arguments be in /x/?

I don't know about that but I know OP was born by accident

s.4cdn.org/image/country/nc.gif

>atheists
>morals

>religion
>morals

Have you stoned any faggots today?

wrong link

but why would god create untermenschen you fucking christcuck

You know Jesus prevented someone from being stoned right?

species with night visions have night vision because they hunt at night
very few species are smart because when everything is out to kill you and eat you str/dex > int
i don't know about the not dying of old age thing, most species that have it are primitive little shits like jellyfish

Let me guess, you've watched Evolution vs. God and thought it was a good intelectual documentary.

slaves

Only the most minute mutations occur naturally as DNA fails to replicate itself perfectly through offspring. This is the only element that is accidental or "random". An overwhelming majority of these mutations are garbage and serve no purpose. These die out with the individual specimen as they more likely hinder than help. Only the occasional beneficial mutation becomes a trend, as it had to directly benefit the life of that specimen, which in turn, allows for more breeding opportunity which in turn propagates that helpful trait. The modern ocular organ took quite a while to form through this process.

I am also a Christian who understands this basic theory and observable principle in biology. Nothing about the concept of evolution is a threat to the tradition and lifestyle that goes with my religion.

>Atheists

I think scientists believes it happened slowly over millions of years of small changes.
Eye is also not that complex.

Christcucks think THIS was purposely designed by their god, hahaha! Better chop off the tip tho!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because you need to believe in a supernatural creator to not murder, rape, keep slaves and make war, even though the Abrahamic God advocated all of those acts.

Why are religious people so fucking retarded in general? Literally none of your arguments are logical.

Argumentum ad ignorantiam

One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind those eyes, perhaps they aren't merely seeing reality, maybe, they're touching the truth.

They would have to hunt at night for thousands of years then to get night vision.

Why are humans the only samart species? and the next ones are dolphins and pigs who are complete retards.

Oy vey shut up!!

Haha I always ask retard darwinist what the first fish to walk on land fucked. What did the first monkey fuck? They actually believe dolphins turned into cows even tho there isn't a single shred of evidence. Never has new DNA markers appeared from random mutation, only loss of DNA markers.

Dawkins has made a point about the eye.
youtu.be/mb9_x1wgm7E

You're wasting your time with these Christian retards.

no he didnt. maybe the war one though. And no muder is one of the commandments.

Also who decides what's moral? You? Ha that's no better than mohammed then.

Bravo

>happened by accident

There is one true original prototypical consciousness that emerged in the Big Wow. All-powerful, Omniscient and All-being. All our thoughts emerge from it. It programmed every quantum event from the beginning to the end of time, and using relativity and retrocausality designs all the physical laws of the Universe. Your free-will is an illusion. God does not love you. You are as a hair on a pimple on his ass. All you are to God is eyes and ears and hands on his creation.

The BEST you can hope for is to be allowed to share in his infinite mercy.

Most likely you are cursed to feel isolated and not a part of. You are spiritually dead. It's like castration. Intentionally caused agenesis of the spiritual organs and continued suppression of conscious contact with the divine.

And yet there has never been an observed mutation for the benefit of an organism. All mutations are to the detriment of an organism. Atheists have sub par levels of intelligence

God condones the murder of people in The Old Testament. In fact, it's estimated that God himself killed over 2 million people through commandments of war, plagues, floods etc.

Great "moral" god you've got there, user.

b-but they were gay and stuff!!

>I am also a Christian who understands this basic theory and observable principle in biology.
I am also straight. I only let guys fuck my ass twice a day. Nothing about the concept of anal sex between men whose balls don't touch is a threat to my heterosexuality.

>killing degerates is bad

>Be you
>Judge God
>Think God cares what you think
>Be retarded like that.

But how do you know it was created by the god of Abraham, not one of the gods other people worship? What if it was created by aliens. Or Mithra?

And rapey, can't forget the rapey part.
Though letting the guy who offered his daughters to the rapist town does raise a few questions on morality.

Highly relevant video
>inb4 dawkins
Yeah whatever just watch the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-Eb7k87gO0

Elephants have rapidly started appearing without tusks because poachers kill the ones with tusks the ones that have the mutation that means no tusks without are thriving.

antibiotic resistance in bacteria
Nylonese metabolism also in bacteria
lactose tolerance in humans
HIV resistance in humans
malaria resistance in humans through sickle cell anemia

and I could go on

That is not quite how evolution works it is subtle changes over a very long time. It would be hard to say there was a first anything it slowly became what it is today.
I cannot however say there was not a divine mover behind this change. It may be that the changed happened randomly and those animals that changed to survive continued to breed or for all we know God made sure the changes went in the right direction.
I think the only honest answer from anyone religious or atheist is we do not have all the information. We can reasonably believe that change occurred based on the fossil record but we cannot discount a divine hand in that change.

>dolphins turned into cows

Christfags are this stupid.

>And yet there has never been an observed mutation for the benefit of an organism. All mutations are to the detriment of an organism.

Are you trolling or genuinely retarded? What do you mean exactly by "observed?"

And why the fuck are you talking about atheists in relation to this? Most atheists aren't biologists. Take your retardation to a biologist and they can explain it to you.

And also do not forget epigenetics

>That is not quite how evolution works it is subtle changes over a very long time

Not quite, the rate of change doesn't have so much to do with time scale as survival pressures. Increase the pressures you'll accumulate changes far more rapidly and through far fewer generations

>by accident
obvious bait

Theist actually believe that a being of infinite more complexity that an eye either happened by accident or was born from another of such entities.

How can you have a problem believing the universe just is but not with a being even greater than said universe just is?

I am no biologist, but just from what I know of natural history, if the environmental factors are changing to fast the organisms just die. I think that if evolution is in fact correct that it does work slow and the evidence is in how many species are dead now because they could not quickly adapt to the changes in their environment.

Well clearly it kept going out to land then back into water every day gor 20,000 years then without the population getting wiped out even though theyvare threatened and forced to do that dor thousands of years and slowly got lungs.

makes perfect sense

That's child's play. Try the Anthropic Principle for the real red pill (especially the stronger formulations, c.f. Tipler). That doesn't support the Christian God in any way though exclusively, but it suggests someone or something is pulling the strings.

For all we know, it could be a fucking simulation still or The Matrix, or the Devil fucking with us just for the hell of it. Or even something resembling a human deity.

Bullshit like the eye, or the fucking Devil burying fossils, is puny before the Anthropic cosmological principle.

you think fish turned into humans

Do athiests still believe that evolved spontaneously though? Seems like everyone I've encountered recently believes
>"we wuz a alien computer simulation"
OR
>"we wuz an alien genetic experiment"
The traditional "we wuz amino acids" faction seems to be a minority at this point.

>we cannot discount a divine hand in that change

A divine hand isn't required, and besides if you were to say that a god is guiding evolution than your god is quite the sadist given some evolutionary adaptations like in say parasites which infest ant and slug brains turning them into literal zombies or wasps which paralyses spiders so they can lay their eggs on them so when they hatch they eat the spider alive, or how about tape worms which burrow through your intestines leaving you with serious abdominal infections

My book is better then your book.

>people complaining the can't see visible evolution

You're joking right. It's a process that takes thousands of years when it comes to mammals. You live for 70 years typically, if you're healthy. 70 years is a small scope in the vastness of the Earth's history. You want to see evolution in action, read about super-bacteria and how they develop resistances to antibiotics. Hint hint, all the non-resistant bacteria die, only 1 bacteria needs to survive, 1 bacteria that happened to have mutated in a way genetically that the prescribed antibiotic fails to destroy it. That one bacterium reproduces an entire colony of resistant bacteria. That is natural selection at play.

Not only did it happen by accident, it happened multiple times in parallel across multiple species.

Nice straw man, bro. The eye was developed over something like 15 distinct evolutionary steps, each of which offered fitness advantages. I forget the exact sequence, but first photsensitive cells, then distinct patches of them under skin, then vitreous humor, then lenses.

Do all Christian authoritarians lie, or just the Democrats?

>God is mean so he isn't real
Huh I didn't know Dawkins used Sup Forums

Atheists believe a lot of stupid bullshit. You'll get used to it.

ITT: people who are just as bad as moslems

Is god a sadist? Can we attribute our values onto God? I could say maybe it falls into Gods plan but that's a cop out. Remember in the creation story we did not have these problems until our fall. If that is to be taken as any parable then the creation of these messed up animals is part of our struggle we are condemned to for our original sin.

adaptability is another factor in evolution, how quickly basically the organism can reproduce and its mutation rate, survival pressures though is the most important factor as when they are high changes tend to occur more rapidly and in fewer generations. Yes this leads to some loss in diversity and can also lead to extinction but nature isn't kind. Some species do go extinct if they can't adapt

Yes, and satan only kills Job's family, because god keeps insisting "Do the worst you can to him, he will still love me! hahahaha! kill his family!" and satan didnt want to but yahweh kept pushing it.

Fruit fly experiment.

>Can we attribute our values onto God?

You just did, so why shouldn't I?

>the super complexity of the eye happened in 15 mutations