Let's make the White House respond to Seth Rich's murder

Work our magic again.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/graham-says-congress-should-abandon-russia-look-at-emails-instead-bd9ebc32a78
youtube.com/watch?v=lpnG2SphkjY&t=38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WoRk OuR mAgIc AgAiN.

plebbit go home

>being this much of a derp shit shill
Your time will come.

Shareblue go home.

t.shill is here. KYS NIGGER this is how we get this shit into the normie sphere.

This forced meme is so mind blowingly idiotic words fail me. Meme culture, cartoons and entrenched reductivist attitudes are turning people into permanent adolescents in developmental inertia.

OP probably contributed money to Jill Steins recount.

This faggot shill aside.

Prolly best to post this petition on T_D as well.No Im not some plebbit fag, so fuck off.

There's no getting around the fact that they have a massive amount of followers.

Bumps

Bump

Is the "signed" meter going up for anyone?

Signed.
I bet Trump would build a death star if we petitioned for it.

Yeah, just completely telling them off is dumb, they'll shill this shit to the front page and get it all over twitter.

KEK

>THE ALLEGED WIKILEAKS EMAIL LEAKER
>ALLEGED
Shills out in full force to distract from trump being criminally investigated.

Go go

i spend at least 4 hours a day on twitter reporting accounts that tweet/spam seth rich posts and hashtags. you fuckers aren't going to get away with this disinformation and retarded conspiracy. go fuck yourselves your DUMB ASS president is still getting impeached soon.

there's plenty of us dedicated to this so good luck trying to stop us.

Happened

Gotta love the Streisand effect

Fucking brilliant. I signed now I'm off to spread the word.

Do it

Hahaha gotta be baiting. Nobody is this dumb.

Using words like "alleged" makes all this shit seem like a LARP. Hard evidence needs to pour out now.

bump

Bump

>sign this petition
never were gayer words ever typed

bump

Ggg

People are liking this. I'm getting retwats and gabs.

Might want to screencap this thread...

bump

Let's Recap: Monday we learn Seth Rich was in touch with Wikileaks. Tuesday it's confirmed how many emails he sent Wikileaks. Wednesday they appoint special counsel who can look into source if leaks. Today, Assange Charges dropped and a Weiner Plea deal has been struck...Today Huma Files for DIVORCE... ITS HAPPENING!!

UPDATED INFO HERE:
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Bonus:
Warhawk Sen. Lindsey Graham: Congress should abandon Russia investigation, go back to Clinton’s emails

thinkprogress.org/graham-says-congress-should-abandon-russia-look-at-emails-instead-bd9ebc32a78

DO IT

>Globalist cuck sweeps other globalist cucks
Ok

Is this pasta?

youtube.com/watch?v=lpnG2SphkjY&t=38s

It's going to take a lot more than this to distract people from Trump's latest antics, user. He needs a war.

bumpity

>b-but r-russia and krumpdf
>:(

bump to destroy the establishment

Shill threat is real. pic related.

His name was Seth Rich.

F

We

Why? You faggots have zero interest in the truth. You completely ignore the biggest evidence and focus on irrelevant shit.

nah this one can stay, youre not a shill are you

have another bump

rats on a sinking ship

Every time you refresh the petition website, number of signatures fluctuates up and down

When they're as retarded as pic, I wonder if it's really the Russians false flagging as Brock's shills.

Not much would surprise me these days.

It has 29 when I refresh.

I signed it at 34 it is now 32