Sup Forums, I need you right now for a massive dump of Jewish conspiracy proofs and sources

Sup Forums, I need you right now for a massive dump of Jewish conspiracy proofs and sources.

I'm arguing with a leftard friend, and need to blow the fuck out of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
rense.com/general83/dett.htm
imgur.com/a/OjQFO
youtube.com/watch?v=D6avHbldCfY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show him this picture and then just ask him, how come most Fortune 500 companies are controlled by Jews.

that's the effect of nepotism and other similar things

Yes, (((Jacques))). (((Nepotism))) and other (((similar things)))

The Holocaust was a Jewish lie because there's no solid evidence only what people say and things people write

>not have your jew proofs on hand

>I need to blow the fuck out of him

woah

french blowjob

You're giving the right wing a bad name. The only real proof is that Jews are in control of a lot of shit. But I hope ur not like "da jewz! Hit left r was right!"

Juden not welcome here, thanks.

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

you're underestimating just how strong and wide networking is the higher up you go

Hitler was right though

rense.com/general83/dett.htm
Myth of German Culpability

imgur.com/a/OjQFO

Can't blame them for what their descendant did.

Indeed

>Guys, don't tell the biggest truth, it's bad for PR

Send them this.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6avHbldCfY

why do you only want to deal with the Jewish section of the fortune 500? Are you suggesting the whites aren't complicit in capitalism?

they are, but they're basically shabbos goys.
>Jewish friends
>probably married to Jews
>corrupt, betray other whites

See, the Jew is naturally very nepotistic and ethnocentric. The white man isn't. So those capitalist fatcat whites are actually cryptojews, like Trump, Judeophiles, like Jewsef Jewgashvili AKA Stalin, married to and has Jew in laws and kids, or Shabbos Goyim, working for Jew ethnic interests to suckle on the shekeltitty and betraying white ethnic interests

just an example

yeah. they eventually come around.

Back up two generations and you'll notice something *interesting*. Like I don't know...his great aunt marrying Nathan Rothschild.

>Long ago in a distant land, I, a jew, the shape shifting merchant of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil.

(And nothing has happened since.)

When attempting to redpill you must try to understand the mindset of the bluepilled. As such, this will not accomplish anything unless you're showing someone who's like-minded. Some of them make NO references to Jewishness and the ones that do will only earn you either scorn for "promoting racism", ridiculing your "tin foil hatting" or just straight up confusion about what you're trying to accomplish. The only I can see having ANY effect are Winter Tashlin and Simon Jester.

And on a side note, Mark Drucker belongs in a non-existent gas chamber and Laurie Penny is a deluded moron if she honestly believes her kike family was never bleached. It's an utter impossibility for any and every AshkeNAZI.

Created by (((Genndy Tartakovsky)))

Eye policy: Eyes must be open at least 4cm at all times except when blinking which must occur manually to full closure once every 30 seconds and twice every 360 seconds for no longer than 2 milliseconds each blink

Failure to blink on time or present sufficient display of iris is punishable by up to 90 seconds of beating with bare hands or sheathed katana for first daily offense and loss of one finger per additional daily offense to a maximum of eleven total daily offenses, the twelveth mandating immediate death by self immolation or poison.

Blinking timers must be installed in classrooms, trains, government buildings, and homes and must create appropriate noise and vibration on time as determined by national blinking clock no louder than a North American bullfrog. Sleeping is permitted twice in a twenty four hour period for no longer than ten total hours in a twenty four hour period.

Through vigilance, victory.

>make NO references to Jewishness and the ones that do will only earn you either scorn for "promoting racism", ridiculing your "tin foil hatting" or just straight up confusion about what you're trying to accomplish.

lolwut. Spotted the concern trolling Jew.

Jesse Benn is a well-known Jew, it's a google search away, George Ciccariello has "Maher" in his handle, and the rest is more than enough to get the picture.

It's not like you need to look hard to find a Jew spewing anti-white shit, and then claiming to be white in the next breath, it's basically the norm for them. A couple examples is enough to see the pattern.

Why would a Jewish troll be posting this?
I love it when trying to help people gets me branded as a troll/shill. The why (((they))) got into the heads of millions wasn't by outright calling us subhuman filth. And a good slave will ALWAYS make excuses for his masters. The others are not self-evident because "fellow white people" turning out to be Jews means nothing to the uninitiated, and neither does their expression of "huwhite guilt".

Also, I've looked into this "Maher" thing before and never once found a cohencidence who used it to hide that they were born as "Meyer" or "Mayer". Bill Maher is the best example I know of, and even then, it's his goy day's name, while his mom was the crypto.

And really, whatever George might be he needs to be executed by firing squad as soon as possible.