Why?

Why does the left and a majority of the (((MSM))) love James comey now?

And why did CNN fire Dr.Drew if hillarys health wasn't really an issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
archive.is/DnFa4
thinkprogress.org/graham-says-congress-should-abandon-russia-look-at-emails-instead-bd9ebc32a78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll answer. Its not that they love him its just that it looks shifty to fire the guy who is investigating you.

>its just that it looks shifty to fire the guy who is investigating you.
So you're telling me, comey himself, was investing trump?

dont be a fucking moron.

>dont be a fucking moron.
Says the guy who believes the director of the fbi does any investigative work. Got any sauce on your claim m8?

is there a news source you trust? how about nyt? i cant keep up with what news source you russian shills think are FAKE or real

nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

>Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

>you russian shills
Lmao, you should take off your tinfoil hat. You right tho NYT is cnn tier fake news

>FAKE NEWS

see you later buddy, have fucking making maga great again

oh wow i meant to say have fun making maga great again, the word fucking snuck in there. maybe its my liberal hate seeping through. how do you say bye bye in russian?

You still can't make a coherent post, faggot.
>le Russian shill
Your attempts are pathetic mr.brock

Was hillarys health a Russian shill job too?

me calling you a russian shill
you calling me a brock guy

were the same you and i on a level you dont even see. to answer your stupid click bait question. theres no love for comey. they think he was fired for getting too close to the truth of whatever the fuck trump is up to with the russians. theres so much bullshit out that its muddied the waters. all FAKE none of it fake most of it fake. who cares. good luck buddy

hillary who
trump won why do you go back to that old hag?

Better question is why is it the media can continually take opposite extreme positions and no one says shit to them about it...

>you calling me a brock guy
>were the same
No we're not, nigger. And when there's so many anonymous sources and nothing of it is ever proven to be true, of course it's fake.
>trump won why do you go back to that old hag?
I have asked this question before the election. And every time I made a thread about Dr.Drew being fired, it went no where
>and no one says shit to them about it...
People do call them out. When it happens they complain that being called fake news is equivalent to calling a black person a nigger

you like to think were not the same but i call you a shill you call me a shill, it seems similar. i think of you as braindead piece of shit who follows propaganda and likes his news filtered through a voice that falls in line with his beliefs.

>anonymous sources are all lying

youre the one making those stupid dr drew threads?

sage

>i think of you as braindead piece of shit who follows propaganda and likes his news filtered through a voice that falls in line with his beliefs.
>t.cnn intern
>>anonymous sources are all lying
That's what I said. Considering all the anonymous sources claims never come to be true. Keep pushing your russian conspiracy theory
>youre the one making those stupid dr drew threads?
Nigger, I doubt you were even around when I made those threads. How many did I make?
Why were they """"stupid""""? It's a legitimate question to ask why he was fired, considering hillarys health was perfect, right?

one of those articles is an opinion piece.

and we don't love james comey. but we are happy to see him stand up to trump and refuse to drop the investigation into russia (something that every american should be happy about).

>one of those articles is an opinion piece.
Then why was it front page as if it weren't an opinion piece?
And this Russian conspiracy theory yall push is pathetic and has been disproved
>we believe they did it we believe they did it
Isn't enough

>>And why did CNN fire Dr.Drew if hillarys health wasn't really an issue?
Doctorfag here

You don't try to diagnose somebody you haven't examined yourself in person.

I think Hillary seizures are weird as fuck and she probably does have some kind of health problem, but I would never diagnose her condition on tv.

CNN fired Dr Drew because they were afraid of the blowback from him breaking that taboo.

>You don't try to diagnose somebody you haven't examined yourself in person.
To me it seemed like he was trying to hypothesis what was wrong, not actually diagnose her.
archive.is/DnFa4
Mostly due to what was happening at the time and what was known about her past health problems
According to the wapo article linked,he was fired due to breaching the contract, but we all know mark zucker was a big Clinton supporter and donater

Let's Recap: Monday we learn Seth Rich was in touch with Wikileaks. Tuesday it's confirmed how many emails he sent Wikileaks . Wednesday they appoint special counsel who can look into source if leaks. Today, Assange Charges dropped and a Weiner Plea deal has been struck...Today Huma Files for DIVORCE... ITS HAPPENING!!

UPDATED INFO HERE:
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Bonus:
Warhawk Sen. Lindsey Graham: Congress should abandon Russia investigation, go back to Clinton’s emails

thinkprogress.org/graham-says-congress-should-abandon-russia-look-at-emails-instead-bd9ebc32a78

>Bonus:
>Warhawk Sen. Lindsey Graham: Congress should abandon Russia investigation, go back to Clinton’s emails

Saw this, but the guy who originally tweeted it was asked for a sauce. I read a bit of comments looking for a reply with sauce and didn't see one.
I would love for it to be true

Because the (((MSM))) knows that normies are too stupid to separate news from op-eds.