Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

DRUMPF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_(journalism)#Anonymous_sources
fox5dc.com/news/255305734-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Propajewganda.
sssaaaaggeee

>according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official

Probably not factually wrong and common sense
Come back when he shares nuclear codes if you want me to give a shit

NYT used to be a solid newspaper. Sad!

pretty fucking much.

This isn't considered a newspaper anymore, right?

right?

The NYT is your official Donald Trump fanfic source!

>BRUDRUMPH BtFO hurrrr

Wow i totally change my mind about everything now. Thanks to you making these threads every single day.

It's seriously working. Wow so amazing. Im SJW now

>“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
What a fucking retard

Nut Job Comey

Its another anonymous source right?

HOW DARE YOU ATTACK A SOURCE!!!!!!

what an idiot

dRuMpF bTfO!!!11!one!

I hate these guys, even if i would have hated Trump this would have annoyed the fuck out of me. how can i even know that you're not making shit op or that your source isn't a fucking "nut job". I didn't even believe those reports that Hillary punched Podesta or w/e lol.

This displeases me so I'm going to pretend it isn't real. How dare you post such things in my Sup Forums safespace!

t. assblasted drumpflet

Its apparently an official white house doc which should make it easier to obtain i theory. Like fuck, have these people never heard of the terms 'pic + timestamp'? How is it that that an Iranian Turban tips n tricks forum has a higher threshold for proof than the news?

Trump is your president, bitch.

What are you gonna do?

Another big story is dropping tonight too apparently

Be critical of him because I don't get emotionally attached to faggot politicians

YAWN

It's ok, nigger snowflake. Reddit is one URL address away.

>blindly sucking MSM dick
FTFY

This is supposed to impeach Trump?

>how can i even know that you're not making shit op or that your source isn't a fucking "nut job"
"How am I supposed to know what journalistic standards, integrity and credibility are? I don't have to be learnin and readin all them fancy thangs"

Well put

What investigation?

Good argument, user, that really stimulated my synapses

Why is it so bad that two white nations get along and become friends?

Sure thing, libtard. You arent emotionally distressed at all. Keep crying little faggot snowflake.

blfllmffff I'm ready!

That's a good little retard.

>according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official

How can they even consider themselves journalist after printing that line.

that is one step above MY DAD WORKS FOR NINETENDO in terms of idiocy

>only 5 people in a room
>somehow everything is leaked

Doesn't anything think about this anymore?

Should I suck off Trump who sucks off Putin, Bibi, and the house of Saud instead?

Uhhhh nigger feelings get hurt hellooooooo duh.

This is the end of Drumpf

>obstruction of justice pt. 2

trump is going to jail

We're going to have to start killing media jews.

>clearly has a retard level IQ
>calls others retard
I don't get it

Better than sucking off leftist fantasy cucks.

Did anyone watch this?

youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4

13:00 in he makes a clear point. This behavior from the liberal media will bite them in the ass in the end. I guess we will see when it comes time for the 2018 elections, but im inclined to agree. These people are fighting with propaganda like there is a middle ground left. Everyone has chosen their sides, this is a fight of numbers, and how pissed off your base is.

Republicans are pissed. Democrats are just taking a moral high ground.

>trumplets take issue with this uncritically accept things told them by anonymous imageboard larpers

Every time with you niggers.

>they're totally working together
COLLUSION!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE
>they leak their own talks
Mak sens du me
>sage
>pic related newfags
Lurk moar

AFTER THE ELECTION HE'LL HAVE MORE FLEXIBILITY

a rough transcript with some quotes was provided to the NSA and CIA for review

it's typical of a meeting like that

>muh IQ
>muh intelligence

Why do you identify with voters who fit that description? You know...niggers, shitskins, and the like.

Are you sure you arent retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_(journalism)#Anonymous_sources

Reading is your friend

>sucking off politicians the T R U M P F A G way

Said ((multiple anonymous sources))

t.CNN

Problem is they assume all media outlets make shit up like their preferred outlets (Infowars, nazi blogs) do.

Bleach is your friend
Drink lots and lots of it!

shill faggot

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR MURDERS

>THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
>YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR >MURDERS

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

Hourly reminder that cucks exactly like you took exactly this line of screeching, assblasted denial when Watergate broke and continued to autistically shriek that Nixon was innocent and the media was making it all up right up until he fucking resigned.

It didn't work then and it won't work now.

Think about this. If this were a real investigation, where something real is going to happen from it, why "leak" things every inch of the way? I'd the dems and their tabloid rags were confident in an conviction/impeachment, why give their adversary the exact progress of the investigation, giving them a chance to cover things up?

Or...it could be a sham, a witch hunt so to speak, and you get these same rags making shit up or running with poor sources to make it seem like there's a ton of smoke, when they know there's no fire.

What are Lavrov and Trump laughing about?

how my fellow american vassals are doing today?

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

>Suck muh niggers off n muh leftist champion of da peeples hurrrudurrr
>hA Ya uR FEckin dum durumphhhh reeee

Who the room was bugged?

>Why do you identify with voters who fit that description?
I'll just ignore your inference that IQ isn't relevant for determining intelligence which is itself idiotic.

When did I say I identify with anyone? What description are you even talking about? Neither of us has described anything or anyone. You genuinely seem like your IQ is below 100, or you have a mental handicap.

Shilly shill shill

>anonymous source

Always

>Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, did not dispute the account

Let me guess, he would not confirm or deny the account.

However, the use of anonymous sources is also criticized by some journalists and government officials:
Unreliability. It is difficult for a reader to evaluate the reliability and neutrality of a source they cannot identify, and thus diminishes the reliability of the news as a whole when it relies upon information from anonymous sources.
Misinformation and propaganda. Anonymous sources may be reluctant to be identified because the information they are sharing is uncertain or known to them to be untrue, but they want attention or to spread propaganda via the press, such as in the case of the Iraqi aluminum tubes, where tubes known to be useless for uranium refinement were presented as evidence of Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons program by anonymous sources in the U.S. intelligence community in order to build public support for an attack on Iraq. It may also be used to attack political enemies and present opinions as facts. Several journalists, including Paul Carr, have argued that if an off-the-record briefing is a deliberate lie journalists should feel permitted to name the source.[18]
Illegal activity. The use of anonymous sources encourages some sources to divulge information which it is illegal for them to divulge, such as the details of a legal settlement, grand jury testimony, or classified information. This information is illegal to disclose for reasons such as national security, protecting witnesses, preventing slander and libel, and ending lawsuits without lengthy, expensive trials, and encouraging people to disclose such information defeats the purpose of the disclosure being illegal. In some cases, a reporter may encourage a source to disclose classified information, resulting in accusations of espionage.
Fabricated sources. A journalist may fabricate a news story and ascribe the information to anonymous sources to fabricate news, create false detail for a news story, commit plagiarism, or protect themselves from accusations of libel.

Trump is a jew

they arent even claiming sources said anymore. Its to the point where they are professional shit posters. "Its true because I said it." - TNYT

>only Nixon and HR Haldeman in a room
>somehow everything is leaked???

It always gets me how Trumplets' wild ideas are usually grounded in ignorance of both history and federal institutional norms, in this case White House recordkeeping.

Why don't they just go ahead and run a source claiming he performed Satanic rituals in the West Wing at this rate? If everything by anonymous """sources""" is true, then might as well go for broke.

NYT has never released fake news?

Old and gay

Also Anonymous Sources are fine for Wikileaks because...MUH PARTISAN BIAS.

Yes, of course, play dum like the little bitch you are. Please dont talk about IQ when you lack a satisfying score.

Ya...youre the most mutual guy in the world. Youre cool and edgy like that. No one can pin anything on you because you sit on the fence. It's just a coincidence youre here shitting on trump on Sup Forums.

Now...someone with a high IQ would do a better job.

Try again?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_(journalism)#Anonymous_sources
In the same source as attorney client is the same problem people have pointed out about anonymous sources.

>"Nonetheless, prominent reports based on anonymous sources have sometimes proven to be incorrect. For instance, much of the O. J. Simpson reporting from unnamed sources was later deemed inaccurate.[3] Newsweek retracted a story about a Qur'an being flushed down a toilet that led to riots in the Middle East; the Qur'an desecration controversy of 2005 was based upon one unnamed military source."

But there is an inherent flaw in that logic. This is an Peruvian water polo forum, while these "leaks" are coming day after day from supposed anonymous sources, and published by Media Giants.

And where do any of these things lead? Kinda sad when the mainstream media reports as much "truth" as anonymous shitposters do.

Everyone is a jew.

Not an argument!

>this fucking blinding rage in the face of the truth

Holy fuck, reevaluate your life.

Trump hasn't been accused of a crime. Maybe accused of having some loose ethics IF these "sources" are accurate which is not a given.

either trump is retarded exactly like the media is portraying or he's just dumping bs to the leakers to stir up the media into a frenzy. eventually all of this is coming out.

Hey he told you reading is your friend, even though he apparently has no concept of how to read. YOU TAKE YOUR LOGIC BACK!

Not an argument

>Nonetheless, prominent reports based on anonymous sources have sometimes proven to be incorrect. For instance, much of the O. J. Simpson reporting from unnamed sources was later deemed inaccurate.[3] Newsweek retracted a story about a Qur'an being flushed down a toilet that led to riots in the Middle East; the Qur'an desecration controversy of 2005 was based upon one unnamed military source.[4] The Los Angeles Times retracted an article that implicated Sean "Diddy" Combs in the beating of Tupac Shakur.[5] The original article was based on documents and several unnamed sources. When reporting on the original story, the Associated Press noted that "[n]one of the sources was named".[6]

Ok.

Yes they helped to cover up a genocide one time actually.

Trumpcucks know as much about politics and US history as the big orange fuckbag knows.

Nothing at all.

Yeah right. He totally said that.

That's a fantastic point. It could just be a witchhunt, or there could be collusion there. However, by this same logic, why would Trump fire Sally Yates and Comey and create a right-wing media campaign to push back against the investigation if he had nothing to hide? Personally I thought it was a witch hunt until Trump started firing people that wanted to investigate him. We won't know until the investigation is done though.

I'm just pointing out the stupidity of people trying to deny the legitimacy of these news organizations when this sort of reporting is standard practice. There's also the hypocrisy of alt-righters who call leftists safespace snowflakes when they are the ones creating a delusional safe space echo chamber for themselves on Sup Forums

>HURRRR IT'S ANONYMOOSE! THAT MEAN IT DON'T REAL! TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP!

Maybe if Donald Trump just fucking revealed what he talked about with Russian officials the media would get off his fucking back?

You still think everyone that knows how retarded T R U M P F A G S are liberals, embarrassing faggot

probably more fake quotes from anonymous sources

I actually hope that Trump said it.

fox5dc.com/news/255305734-story

No proof NEET faggot go back to working on pizzarich map

How can you say that when niggers and shitskins know even less, libtard?

trumplets are fucking seething

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Literally first post, every happening thread, "Source?".

He'll get fucked in the same way his Muslim Ban got fucked. On paper it's fine, but when you're wailing to 10k mindless supporters about stopping the muzzies, then that's permissible in court!

Bureaucratic decorum exists for a reason.

Say stupid shit and gets back to you... unless you're a little shit rich kid from Queens who has daddy's money to shield him from reality his whole life.

I'm sure they've made mistakes. I'm also positive that the outlets that you follow and consider credible have made just as many or more of them

>where do any of these things lead?

Again, Nixon shills begged the same question when Watergate broke.

That's easy. The leaks are necessary so that you and your authoritarian bootlicker friends don't have any social cover for political violence if he is impeached.

His approval rating has to be totally in the gutter before you would dare impeach him given the explosive political climate authoritarians have created.

His crew couldn't stop lying about it and it made things worse. Trump would see being honest as losing, he'd never do it.

Fuck off ShareBlue shills

>WTF I love Trump now!