Rip Canada

How fucked is our neighbor to the north?

Can't wait till Pajeets get tired of this shit and gas the muzzies tbqh

They are rapidly approaching Sweden tier levels of cucked. You guys better make plans for another wall.

>her islamic diccccc

>mfw not even my country is this fucked

It's just some shitty initiative.

How seriously do they take black history month in america?

let it burn

Seriously enough that t.v. programming is interrupted with black specials and the month during school is dedicated to the study of slavery and african american historical figures.

Your everyday joe doesnt give a shit but it is pushed pretty hard by (((them)))

Your government actively censors information critical of immigration.

What follows is a comprehensive list of great Islamic Canadians throughout history, and their contributions:

How long until they have Christian Heritage Month in Saudi Arabia?

>Ontario
Another prime example proving how neck deep in shit Canada would be if the NDP ever wins the federal election.

And Canada suppresses any information of racial statistics in crime. Let's face it, Canada and Sweden are neck and neck in the race for the Cuck Crown.

RRRRREEEEE

Not on my fucking birthday aHalloween

So does germanistan and the leafs, but only the leafs have compelled speech so far.

will it talk about the massacres, rapes, and slavery done in the name of islam?

You guys went from being our hat to being our fucking hijab...maybe it's time we build that second wall. Thank God I'm in Texas.

I'm going to be extra racist against Mudslimes and sand people this coming October.

nah we get less grenade attacks. We're on our way maybe but not there yet

Our government literally does that too.

UK and US need to invade and fix.

You wish. We can still own guns and don't get arrested for twitter posts. We did not get anywhere in the same galaxy of muslims as you because we don't live in Europe so they couldn't storm our border. Just government virtue signaling, in reality canada is not nearly as cucked as Western/northern europe.

i dont know where the hell you have been but canada is full of sand niggers.

>maybe it's time we build that second wall

Fuck walls.

We need to bring Freedom to Mexico, Shock and Awe style.
Push those taco munching squat monsters all the way into South America and use the Panama Canal as our southern border.

Then we do the same to the snowfaggots, pushing them into Siberia and using the Bering Strait as the northern border.

Manifest Destiny, cunts.

Maybe your neighborhood, but canada is nowhere near Sweden, or any of western Europe's number of muslims. This isn't a hard number to Google user.

>You wish. We can still own guns and don't get arrested for twitter posts
Sweden has more registered guns per capita than you and no compelled speech.

Ontario is not Canada, it is the armpit where Toronto resides, oh and that shitball called the capital.

shut up, gook, you dont even have black people unless they're being show boated like an elephant in the circus.

you shloudve done that before they multiplied