You regret it don't you? Deep down. It might hurt to admit it but you do...

You regret it don't you? Deep down. It might hurt to admit it but you do. You regret electing a fucking idiot like Trump when you could have had Hildawg. Not even denying her fucked up past but at least she would have been a competent civilised leader. She wouldn't have vented her autistic urges through Twitter every day. Seriously, what did you think she would do? Steal your guns? Make the US an Islamic caliphate? Perform satanic rituals on the steps of the Whitehouse? HAHAHAHA grow up. The US is a laughing stock.

shut up gook
we need to bomb north korea

tl;dr
off yourself faggot

Turn the fan on and shut the door.

>posting /r9k/ attention whore
wew saged

PFFFT yeah Clinton definitely wouldn't have started world war 3 Russia via nuclear weapons at day 3 in the white house

agreed, how does this guy even have a computer in that shithole?

I voted for him because I wanted the American political landscape to burn. I got what I wanted, now I watch and wait. I never liked him, nor anyone that was running.

A common sentiment on the 4chans is that Trump is admirable because he pisses people off. President Donald Trump is more angry about his presidency than any other person even Shillary. He hates the job, he can't handle the scrutiny, he doesn't know how to be a president. I love those tidbits of stories you hear about him shouting at staff. Fingers crossed he quits, Pence sounds like a better choice

>tfw you'll be in jail and can't hit up Eliza

Trump is exactly what I expected. I don't regret a thing.

>a Jew lover tells people they should have voted for the democrat

Way to make a thread just to post the same /r9k/ roastie you've been obsessed with all day

You regret it because your country is the meat shield when we invade North Korea.

Nah, not at all.

>YoU ReGreT iT DoN't YoU?

>calls Trump an idiot

>conveniently forgets that Hillary's defense for losing classified emails is that she couldn't tell they were classified, and thought the "C" they were marked with was a paragraph marker. Also forgets the she advocated for open war with Russia, which would most likely result in a nuclear war. Continues to forget that Hillary was corrupt as fuck and rigged the DNC vote.
So, we have corrupt Hillary who plays dumb to shirk responsibility versus a guy you don't like because he uses Twitter. Even if she was going to be civilized (she wouldn't), she'd run the nation further into the ground than the last string of presidents since her rapist of a husband. Also, note the slur about autistic people. That is bigotry by definition. Nice to see you lefties haven't changed since you seceded from the Union.

>spongebob meme

GTFO NOW !! back to /the_Donald

>Seriously, what did you think she would do? Steal your guns? Make the US an Islamic caliphate? Perform satanic rituals on the steps of the Whitehouse?
Hmm... Yes, yes I believe she would.

wow, the same copy pasted thread every day. budgets take a rough turn at shareblue?

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR MURDERS

>THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
>YOU SHILLS ARE WORKING FOR >MURDERS
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

No one who voted for Trump over Hillary would be capable for even momentarily thinking, "G, I wish I had that lying, communist, saudi owned, special interest owned, criminal Hillary for my president!"

It's just not possible.

No one voted for Trump because they wanted the MSM to love our president.

No one voted for Trump because they wanted an eloquent snotty president.

No one voted for Trump because they wanted a super spiffy clean guy in office.

Everyone who voted for Trump voted for Trump because they wanted a bully in office who would cause some damage to the current anti-Native agenda where owned politicians have been chopping up our country and selling the pieces to China / Saudi / India.

Deal with it.

no becuase you are still mad

and ill shill for him in the next elections to make you mad again! :DDDDD

>mfw I'm not confident and attractive enough to pull this cute grill
I must improve myself.

I fantasize about cuddling up on the couch with Eliza and shitposting.

So glad your chances with this chick have been ruined lmao.

Will 100% shill for trump in 2020 just to trigger commie libcuck homopedogender scum.

This from someone who elected a cult puppet

>She wouldn't have vented her autistic urges through Twitter every day.
There is nothing wrong with autism.
>autist, specifically in the aspie's range of the autistic spectrum, normally don't have interest or time in many of the social norms that society pretends to be important by almost always have increased strength when it comes to things like attention to detail and higher levels of logical intellect. We normally aren't emotional little pussies like OP either.

Underrated
Have a (you) for those fine keks

>1 post by this ID.

Shouldn't you be eating a dog or something, Worst Korea?

Now that I think about it, didn't you also just elect someone who doesn't want the fancy ass missile defense system we gave you and says he'd be willing to personally go to Pyongyang to resume talks with the Norks?

>irony

I shouldn't be attracted to her, but I really like her face and eyes. Who's this cutie?

Nope. He's the greatest president ever

I'm so happy i voted for him

>You regret electing a fucking idiot like Trump when you could have had Hildawg.
Not really, a necessary lesser evil to destroy the fidelity of both parties.

As much as I disagree with him, he's a nationalist, which is something you can't say of the two parties and their respective candidates.

It's a guy, don't be a faggot

She'll have to go to the fun camp on her own.

what i regret is abolition of slavery, giving blacks equal rights, and women the right to vote

don't regret it for a second. nice try, maxine

My mind says no, but my dick is asking where I can find more of his pics.

At least my chinese cartoons are safe

Trump is a legit good candidate, but he needs his people to back him up in more than just words. Otherwise he will be outplayed by the people that are above him.

This. 100% this.

So stoked he won. Everyday, news aggregates remind me why

Third post best post

That's what you actually believe?
Same as that your economy is at the brink of destruction as Trump told you while he now cashes in on a solid economy inherited by democrats?
I hope you are sterilized, subhuman.

I do regret it being trump that I had to elect. I don't regret voting against Hillary and would do so again. Hillary was our Gwen Yun Park. You are retarded if you can't see this.

>you will never imprgnate Ciara

>Seriously, what did you think she would do? Steal your guns? Make the US an Islamic caliphate? Perform satanic rituals on the steps of the Whitehouse?
I don't know, how much money does she stand to make for doing any of that? The Clintons playing the "pay to play" game goes back forty years. It was a meme in the 90s with them selling a night in the Lincoln bedroom for tens of thousands of dollars.

Nope. I feel prtty great that we BTFO'd you hard, and you've now been reduced to shillposting daily threats about nonburgers to try and salvage some of your dignity.

Feels good to feel Lefty teeth crack beneath my hand. What impotence.

Nope. Economy is soaring, no war with Russia, humiliated Democrat criminals.

Effortless victory, once again. Go pick your teeth up off the pavement, and then go lay down under a truck, Hans.

Eat shit shill

You actually believe it is soaring because of Trump?
I make money on these markets since you know when, Trump has NOTHING to do with it.
The only thing he did was push the Dow a few points because of overinflated expectations.
Have an actual look at economic numbers, they aren't good as of yesterday.
You mongs are amusing, keep sucking corporate Richie Rich dick, minion.

The chaos vote is real OP. we know exactly what trump is and dont care. The elites,media, and establishment shilled against him so hard they made themselves a target. To paraphrase michael moore "he is the hand grenade we are lobbing into a system thats been fucking us our whole lives"

Trump and the shitstorm that follows is a counter move from the working class to the rigged system.

He really needs his communications people to get on the same page. Obama has the entire media running for him, trump has only himself, so he needs a cohesive message coming from his staff. Other then that no complaints, he's fighting the establishment and isn't going to get everything he wants immediately.

Regret? When it continues to endleasly ravage your shill asses? Nah nigger, everyday I praise kek harder and harder for gracing us with Trunp's presidency
jesus BTFO
#He'sWithHer

He is the next establishment, the next best swamp.
You guys have Goldman Sachs doing your financials and a Burger King regulating the job market now, it's ridiculous how delusional you actually are.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS TROUSER AROUSER?

A child.

> 1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
> 1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

I think I'll add regret to the filter now.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS EJACULATOR CALCULATOR?

Yes I agree, especially when President Pence sends fags like you to the tesla coils.

>better to have a President who can competently fuck you over than a President who can incompetently try to help you

didn't you just lose your leadership due to some witchcraft meme?

Not really since he's an (((american military))) stationed there so the cult-owned south korean (((leadership))) is not his even though (((his))) (((leadership))) and the one that controls the south korean "8 goddesses" cult are one and the same.
Either way, he, them, and everyone involved with it need to die