www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=1FgLwoyM-8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

am I the only one using this shit, molding it with one hand and relieving stress.

Like a spinner

please tell me this is fake news

>OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
>prev >>→

hillshills are a little mad today

Remember this in these dark days Sup Forums

Remember who the enemy is

Mama mia, think of all the astrophysicists!

>hishopeandoptimismisgone.jpg

reposting so you all know what's up the next 2 days:
DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, MAY 20, 2017, THROUGH SUNDAY, MAY 21, 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL // EDT
9:50AM // 2:50AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1:30PM // 6:30AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the Royal Court Official Arrival Ceremony
1:45PM // 6:45AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the Coffee Ceremony and Presentation of the Collar of Abdulaziz Al Saud Medal
2:15PM // 7:15AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the Royal Banquet Luncheon
3:20PM // 8:20AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a United States Saudi Arabia bilateral meeting
3:55PM // 8:55AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Signing Ceremony
5:05PM // 10:05AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
5:40PM // 10:40AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Deputy Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
8:25PM // 1:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at Murabba Palace and participate in the Welcome Ceremony
8:45PM // 1:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a reception with King Salman and members of the United States and Saudi delegations
8:55PM // 1:55PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the Royal Banquet Dinner
9:40PM // 2:40PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a National Museum Tour

awoooo

I remember by first time baking...

KYS.

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, MAY 20, 2017, THROUGH SUNDAY, MAY 21, 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL // EDT
>Sunday, May 21, 2017
9:00AM // 2:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the King of Bahrain
9:20AM // 2:20AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Amir of Qatar
9:50AM // 2:50AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the President of Egypt
11:10AM // 4:10AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a United States Gulf Cooperation Council Meeting
12:45PM // 5:45AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Amir of Kuwait
1:05PM // 6:05AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister of Oman
2:25PM // 7:25AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a reception with Heads of State
3:00PM // 8:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Arab Islamic American Summit Luncheon
4:15PM // 9:15AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Arab Islamic American Summit
7:50PM // 12:50PM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Inauguration of Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology
8:25PM // 1:25PM THE PRESIDENT participates in Remarks at Tweeps 2017

stop posting this shit every thread you ass

It gets worse
>Jared helped it to happen
>Trump's speech includes an idea about Arab NATO

Our only hope is that the deal is just us bombing them and sending a bill for the cost of the missiles.

More shenanigans coming

He will learn eventually

I'm stealing a joke from the Eternal Anglo and posting it here:

A Jew goes to temple one Sabbath day. He looks to skies and prays "Oh Yahweh! I'm deep in debt! I implore thee to let me win the lottery!"

God does not answer.

The next week, he goes to temple again. With greater passion, he looks to God and shouts "Oh great Yahweh! Please, I have to win it! I implore thee to let me win the lottery!"

God does not answer.

On the third Saturday, with tears in his eyes, the Jew falls to his knees and throws his hands to the sky. "OH GREAT YAHWEH! HELP ME, PLEASE, LET ME WIN THE LOTTERY!"

The clouds open. God descends from the heavens and shouts... "GOLDBERG, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, MEET ME HALF WAY AND BUY A FUCKING TICKET!"

>CNN and MSNBC sliding Weiner pedophilia by shilling fake news from (((anonymous sources)))
>Only FOX still covering Weiner
Really makes me think

>please tell me this is fake news

They're doing it to maintain a balance of power in the Gulf. Obama gave like $1.35 billion to Iran. Iran promptly started upgrading their military with it, with widgets you fags sell them.

Just another Obma fuck-up being fixed.

Like clockwork

New thread came up before I had time to respond to you, so I'm reposting.

It doesn't matter what the investigation turns up. Mueller has unfettered subpoena power over what is essentially the entire administration, and it isn't limited to the matter he's been tasked with investigating. If anything turns up, it's a sure bet it'll either be a crime (in which case there will probably be impeachment proceedings against Trump) or evidence that someone in his campaign was complicit in some form of Russian "interference," probably Paul Manafort or Roger Stone. I doubt anything will come of this utter lie that Trump tried to pressure Comey into dropping the investigation against Flynn. In any case, if you get that close to kicking the President out of office, his supporters will be very pissed off.

If the investigation turns up nothing, you can count on leftists not being able to accept the results. They'll accuse Muelller of himself being influenced by Russia or of somehow buckling to pressure or being too incompetent to effectively discharge his duties. They do this all the time. In any case, the left won't accept the results of any investigation that discredits the narrative they've been going with for almost a year now. By the time the investigation wraps up, they'll likely have been laboring under this false impression for YEARS. It's impossible for them to let go of now.

No matter what happens, I don't think tensions can hold. The first shot's coming from somewhere, usually the left. Both sides could function and put up with each other for as long as the possibility of collusion or illegality was a mere spectre. When something comes out that confirms or denies it, someone's world view is going to come crashing down, and they'll resort to increasingly desperate means to support it

how can I defend this this?

Whoa, what site is that? Please share!

both stories out the same hour Trump departs on his 14 hour flight to Saudi Arabia

>Ricketts

Hmmmm.

Fox is reporting it right now

>That Skirt
>That Top
most attractive first lady, eastern european women are the best

Based Luigi

Please tell me the Lieberman thing is another troll? I don't want trump picking another deep state Puppet.

this mother fucker right here

So kek posting has gotten stale since the normies have taken it. So I say we insert Rasputin instead of kek to fuck with the media. Basically the same format with repeating numericals we just swap out Rasputin. Make it like a cult with Putin as the reincarnation of Rasputin.
There are dangers though with the chaotic nature of meme magic and that Rasputin was into some dark occult stuff. Could be great for some lulz though.

kek

good one

Oh, no, I see
A spider web, it's tangled up with me,
And I lost my head,
The thought of all the stupid things I'd said,

Oh, no, what's this?
A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle,
So I turned to run,
The thought of all the stupid things I've done

I hate the Middle East so very much.

>LAST EMAIL IN WIKIDUMPS WAS SAME DAY AS THIS TWEET. IT'S MATCHING!!
Check these out.

What to defend? I assumed that's how things worked

fucking kikes
when will they stop pushing this shit

Pence is unbreakable.

headline:
>NOTRE DAME STUDENTS PLAN WALKOUT TRUMP BTFO IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT #IMWITHHER
story:
>it's just some fag and 50 other losers out of a class of 2100

this is what fake news looks like

At Notre Dame? Lol they'll be lucky to be put together 5 people to do that. It's all ultra conservative Christians and white prep jocks who support Trump.

RASPUTIN WILLS IT

>Rasposting

Libtards are determined to thwart warm, cuddly Russian relations because they fear the superiority of the Slavic women!

Nobody here likes that kike Lieberman right? Please tell me you guys don't defend a deep state Puppet like him.

I eagerly await proof that was the intent, or any proof whatsoever
I also eagerly await proof that he didn't kill his intern

I guess suffering through Communism makes your country's women look better.

DO YOUR DUTY AND BECOME A Sup Forums JANITOR

If things come to violence
4 of clubs
Brightly visible
The dems will push us to civil war at this rate

Well first you have to explain how it is and not by assumptions and innuendo

I don't think he's going to get it. I like his idea of prosecuting the lying press but other than that he's iffy at best.

even vox has an article today about how the russian shit is fake news

Don't fuck around with the trips of truth

Path Of Light, brother.

Awaiting the flood of experts to explain if Trump fired Comey for finding new evidence against him why he hasn't leaked it to the news yet.

I hope Mika kikes out and kills him.

Well the numbers have decided it.

Even your most intelligent writer hates Trump
How does that make you feel?

Show me your wall faggets

Yeah, I don't trust him at all. He's literally the definition of shady. I don't really care if Trump goes to Arabia. As long as he doesn't continue to Bomb Syria and hell maybe make a pact with Assad with the future. All is fine for me. There's already too many wolf in sheeps clothing in the Trump adminstration.

That's more like it

Dam... are you a prophet?

Hows the neoconing going?

Here's an actual legal expert explaining what's up

It's a good watch

youtube.com/watch?v=1FgLwoyM-8Q

NUTJOB COMEY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Done such a good job keeping Michigan safe from Canada we sent him to Texas

Joe is joe

MAGA

We're in dire need of the legacy media being physically removed. Without them, the leftist narratives lose their power. Every single person, from CEOs and directors down through janitors and receptionists, in those organizations has to go.

Oh my God.

>this nigger

>direct quotes are now part of "summaries"
Ok Joe.

The article does the same trick as during the election...here are snippets, we'll fill in the context and put them together to produce a narrative.

Didn't Trump refer to anybody he didn't like as "crazy" or a "nut job" at some time during the campaign? It's practically a Trumpism at this point.

>Run hit piece after hit piece
>Anonymous """sources"""
>Get upset he doesn't like you
>Get upset they won't get dragged into the bush by loaded gotcha questions anymore

Gee, really activates my almonds there.

I can't wait for the salt that'll pour in if Sean keeps up his recent tone. The way he triggered those morons with "We have nothing further on the tapes" was golden.

Excrept only one of those three actually happened

JESUS

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

CHRIST

>Nice lawsuit you got there, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the dumpster?

Is this suppose to be a bad thing?

Assad only has one year left in his term anyway and this year is going by very quickly. Hopefully he'll get vindicated, but Syria will be a mess without him as it is is now. I honestly think as he leaves the office some Israeli/ISIS goon is going to suicide bomb him and /sg/'s death will be over. We're going to need some fitting music for it.

what's wrong with that? seems fair

>Is this suppose to be a bad thing?

No, I thought it was awesome!

Reminder that any civilization that fails to be eugenic WILL turn to shit. Importing low IQ shitskins will make the country more like the shitholes they came from.

That kid and his family were such dirt bags

I was wondering if someone actually screensnapped this.

>Most intelligent

Nice meme.

>How does that make you feel

Gee, I wonder how I should "feel" about holier-than-thou liberals constantly talking down about a whole group of people as if they're superior even though they espouse rhetoric opposed to doing that.

I'd say I feel pretty good these morons are pissing and shitting themselves so much. They continue tightening their own nooses and I love it.

>Trump wants to tell you what to think. That's our job.

I don't know man maybe i have made a mistake. Trips of truth on that post is frightening.

Oh, forgot to mention:

>Occupy Democrats.

Sort your spacing out, or put a bullet in yourself after you go do the NYT newsroom

So much for Mueller running a tight ship, It seems even the special counsel's investigation is riddled with leaks

leaks = fan fiction at NYT and WaPo

this is exactly the ruling that was needed. Discrimination against a Muslim because your life might be in danger is never wrong.

Now they got a whole weekend of yelling "obstruction of justice"

>Our anonymous sources tell us they read a "document" in which Blumf told the Russians Comey is a faggot

(((Leaks)))

The faggot annd his family got exactly what they wanted they conned the govt and escaped back to their sandnigger hollow

>Libs begin impeachment process.
>Process takes longer than expected
>Wall construction begins
>Impeachment goes through
>Pence sworn into office
>Trump Wall is now Pence Fence

>When I ran for office, I said he is a chaos candidate and would be a chaos president," Bush said on Friday.

>"Unfortunately, so far chaos organizes the presidency right now," he said, speaking at the annual SALT hedge fund conference, which is headlined by bigwigs from the world of politics, finance, sports and entertainment.

>"Stop tweeting," Bush said.

and hahaha

>Sitting next to Bush on stage, former top White House adviser to President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, criticized the all-male working group writing the health care reform bill in the Senate.

>Bush agreed, saying his experience shows that having diverse input can help avoid "really stupid mistakes."

>"When you have 10 overage white guys looking at things, there's better than a 50/50 chance it's going to be a screw-up," Bush said to laughter.