Clock Boy

Are you happy, Sup Forums?

>msn.com/en-us/news/us/clock-boy-loses-federal-discrimination-lawsuit/ar-BBBji7r?li=BBnbfcL

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/irving/2017/01/10/glenn-beck-among-dismissed-clock-boy-defamation-suit
youtube.com/watch?v=CEmSwJTqpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo
youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very

Thank god.

Nice to see the legal system do its fucking job for a change.

There really should be some form of enforceable penalty for spurious lawsuits.

B-but he wore a nasa shirt. He must be the good guy!

That little shit has such a punchable face

SCIENCE!

NO NOT THE MYTHBUSTERS
WHY IS IT THE MYTHBUSTERS
at least walrus face is still ok..:(

Walrus was always the based one

Anybody on TV is a jew puppet. ANYBODY!
You think they'd get the podium if they weren't in bed with zog? Think again.

Hehehe fuck this nerd

i will be happy if he gets thrown into prison.

This. Any name one white female pop singer that hasn't had to cavort with niggers on a 'music' video at one time or another.

Why did you ever think that annoying fuck was ever on the level? He is SO FUCKING ANNOYING. He literally acted like a fucking 8 year old troughout the show, exaggerated enthusiasm and even actual pouting when things didn't go his way (Walrus guy even called it exactly that, pouting, in one episode.

he is right desu

on both of those. first of all, can't have a serious discussion on twitter with its character limit - true.

second: gender is spectrum? well whats so complicated here? never seen a tomboy or a feminine guy? of course born sex is not a spectrum but its binary but gender is a more social thing if I under it correctly.

I am now.

>liking mythbusters
>watching television

Reddit OUT

>Are you happy, Sup Forums?
Yep.

What we have is a case where a resourceful kid was bringing a shop-class tier home project in an attempt to stir a rise.

You know it was bullshit when they moved out of the country. They were just out to fuck people over.

Fuck you clock boy.

Extremely.
This little fraud and his fraud family.

I genuinely needed this. any chance at the school counter suing? I want clock boy the inventor of time obliterated

excellent news

Asking someone, a self declared scientist no less, to provide evidence for his claim is a bad thing?

What the fuck?

So... is it really only homosexuals who watch television any more? 'cos otherwise this new trend in science presenters denying empiricism is baffling. Or of course, they're all gay themselves, I suppose?

he's just saying that you are being an asshole. its fucking twitter man. if you disagree just unfollow.

They are commiefornian its a given.

Gender is not a spectrum. There are masculine features and feminine features. That's just two. There are no inherently "non-binary" features.

OVERJOYED

hahhaha
take that, you lying little fucknut

You have no fucking idea how much this brings joy to my heart.

I still don't see how asking someone to explain their argument is being an asshole

Not even on a personal level. Objectively speaking, he should not have won this case because he and his family left the US of their own will, so they no longer had standing to bring a lawsuit that would have affected their lives in the US

On a personal level, yes, fuck this little asshole.

becuase 1. you can't realistically explain an complicated issue over twitter. 2. twitter is rather used for rather casual things.

again TWITTER

if someone asks you a question on a political debate its a different thing of course.

Providing a source takes all of about 12 seconds

>tomboy girl
>feminine guy

Those are called adjectives and nouns, no such thing as gender just biological sex.

The family is already in a shit ton of debt, but I agree with you.

dallasnews.com/news/irving/2017/01/10/glenn-beck-among-dismissed-clock-boy-defamation-suit

Article says $85k in legal fees from that case alone.

Good. I hope they starve

#FuckAhmed

"There is no such thing as gender only biological sex. Psychologist Money was a monster who did great evil to his subjects." SEND

R A R E
A
R
E

yes

the whole point is that nobody gives a fuck about gender. When I say someone's a man I mean they have a dick, not that they are masculine/feminine.

MUH golf cue up the cuck is confused about gender??? Do tell.

Good. Fuck that terrorist nigger and his lawsuit lottery terrorist shitstain parents. Now all that is needed for justice is for the whole lot of them to get killed by other terrorists. After of course everything they own has a lien on it and all their bank accounts emptied to pay back the people they legally terrorized with interest. Fucking niggers.

What meme is this?

Little brown retarded faggot.

no, ill be happy when his parents lose their home after being counter sued for defamation

Yes, he and his family were a pathetic reflection of how cucked your country was under Obama.

You didn't see the Savage golf cue up the dick vids??? Am I the only one who remembers this. We flooded them all over discoverys website!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CEmSwJTqpgY

youtube.com/watch?v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo

youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg

Bro google Adam Savage Goatse... I have such sites to show you...

not really but that made me chuckle

???

Good. This little faggot, and all of the mudslimr cunts backing him, need to die in a fire. Anti American fucks

retardation

>make unsubstantiated claim
>get mad when asked to substantiate it

Are you drunk toothpaste?

Adam Savage sux cocks.
Old news. Truman Show. He is a liberal beyond redemption (lbr)

>mfw

Gender is social. Sex is biological. Many other cultures not polluted by (((dualism))) have found places for those whose gender doesn't quite match their sex.

Gender and sex are the same thing. All cultures use gender and sex as same thing because they are the same thing. Anyone that thinks they are not their biological sex and gender from birth is mentally ill. Anything you say contrary to this shows you have a very high chance of mental illness as well, most likely a case of liberalism.

a place in the oven, correct.

>Are you happy
Yep!

I forgot this shit was still on-going, made my day better thanks OP.