C-16 vs Feminism

C-16 passed in Canada. The summary states that they will "add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination." The idea, however, is in conflict with feminism. To assume someone's gender, for even a particular day, I’m assuming would grounds for discrimination. And if gender isn't binary, you wouldn't be able to collect or used statistics based on binary genders. Without binary gender, you can't have feminism. In fact every argument they have, regardless of how weak it already is, cannot be used because it could be discrimination.

It's also the fact I'm allowed to refer to myself as Hitlergender and according to these insane fucking laws liberals MUST refer to me as Hitlergender and whatever pronouns I should choose to make up.

This bill doesn't make sense because if anything it opens up even more ridicule towards the LGBTQ2WPMZUCYJ, legally sanctioned ridicule.

You know what to do

Gender pronoun: Heil
Preferred name: Hitler

Dude, I already plan on showing people how ridiculous this shit is. I made a thread yesterday explaining how when I go to get my new driver's license I'm going to claim to the clerk at the window I need my ID to be in line with my gender, and if they fail to follow my demands I'll be contacting my province's Human Rights Commission.

I'll be documenting my journey as a proud and brave Hitlerkin.

Please record

Please make it real

Based leaf, using your shitposting powers for good

Be an agekin and make your year of birth 1488 too

does that mean i can identify as frogkin?

Don't worry buds, you guys will see this eventually. If I'm paying $60 for a new one it might as well be worth it.

godspeed you brave leaf

it's your fight now, leaf shitposters

do some good for a change

Day of rake postponed

If you so this it will be legendary

Thing is I don't think I can go with Hitlergender for obvious reasons being a leaf, but something equally as ridiculous sounding, even though all made up genders are ridiculous sounding :^)

Trumpgender

Attack Helicopter
Soiself
Alternatively, His Majesty

literally fucking anything, be a cement mixer kin for all i care, show some creativity

That might be even better desu

I was thinking of Banzaikin, I've always felt like I should have been born as a Imperial Japanese soldier fighting at Peleliu.

Forcing them to say his name is the ultimate taste of their own medicine. It's not as obviously against the spirit of the law as hitkerkin, either.

Imagine being in a college class and having every white make in the room be referred to as Donald Trump

>max character limit for gender
sue them for discrimination

This.

What fun these absurd laws are.

It's up to the leafs now to abuse the living shit out of C16.

The SJW's thinks they just got a major weapon in the war of political power, but in reality, they just dropped it in the middle of the battlefield for anyone to use.

Remember that to trannies, women are nothing more than a slit and a dress
If you have those two things, you're 100% woman