Iran Election

>Today is election day in Iran
>Rouhani has been having huge crowds at his campaign, and talking shit about all the hardliners
>Worst banter burns than Trump campaign
>Literally ripping a new one for all the oldschool hardliners with a chip on their shoulder
>Massive support from the people, including all young people
>Rouhani (pro-western collaboration, pro-human rights and freedom of speech, who used to study in Glasgow, Scotland) is winning with 64% as of latest polls

>not a single thread on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_wine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neato

For what's it's worth I hope he gets it, and ultimately western support. Then we can launch a bloody campaign on the Arabian peninsular...

>campaign on the Arabian peninsular...
the americans will defend the semites (arabs included) with their lives.

My friends in Tehran were saying if Rouhani doesn't win the mullahs are going to have a revolution on their hands.

yeah, Iranian aren't passive cucks. they would actually take action

Bumping important thread

Not gonna stop Israel from starting war with them.

>not remembering the 2009 election shenanigans
Wew lad. My only regret is that Sup Forums didn't exist to enjoy the happening

>Sup Forums didn't exist
newfags GET OUT

This is not a Sup Forums topic, since it is good news.

Iran were the first to jump on the political durka wagon, I hope they'll be the first to jump off it again.

This is great news. If this is all true, then it'll be this much more peaceful and quieter in the middle east.

>09
>Sup Forums

Door is that way faggot

>much more peaceful and quieter in the middle east.
ahahaha, not if the kikes and arabs have a say

>what is /new/

It didn't exist, retard. /new/ was nothing like Sup Forums at all--it was the complete opposite of this right-wing echo chamber outside of Joo maymays being posted.

That's good news. Hopefully one day Iran will drop this Islamic shit and go back to being a secular republic.

>he thinks Sup Forums was a right wing echo chamber at first
NEWFAGS GTFO

Sure elements of Sup Forums are of /new/s board culture but to call them the same thing is fucking retarded

It was filled with libertarians, natsocs, and ancaps. It was rather right-wing but still hardly the neo-con circlejerk that it is today. Leftists were also encouraged to debate instead of told to HURR DURR GB2 Reddit.

We have some iranian refugees over here in Krautland. Mind explaining me why they come here and if an asylum in their specific case makes any sense?

>/new/
/new/ was made in 2010 you stupid fucking redditcuck. Next time you try and pretend to be an oldfag do your research

Fuck this shit. The hardliners are /ourguys/

It won't go back so long as the fucktard Ayatollahs are still in power.

The Shah needs to come back.

Rare flag

End stage /n/ and /new/ were pretty similar. Are you really going to sperg about several months difference between one board being retired and another one being made?

What i don't understand: why we're all of the Trump people's attempts to build up relationships with Russia tied to hardcore neocon anti-Iranian "Shia Triangle" bullshit

The Prime Minister they had before the anglo-americans orchestrated the coup was far superior to the shah t.b.h.

>t. UK Cuck who knows nothing about history

the BBC was the one spreading Khomeini's propaganda, and France was the one harboring him and eventually sent him to Iran.

because retards don't know how politics and alliances work.

Isn't he already in power though? Why would anything change?

REMOVE SCARFS FROM HEAD

BRING SHA BACK

REEEEEEEEEEE

>>Rouhani (pro-western collaboration, pro-human rights and freedom of speech, who used to study in Glasgow, Scotland) is winning with 64% as of latest polls
So what? Religious leaders have the last say in Iran anyway.

Bump, I want to know more about Iran and how the election is going so far

nah, they can't go against the government and people, all they can do is try to keep thing in check.

scarfs are cute, sha was only good at the end when the west replaced him

>scarfs are cute

you are that much of a mudslime go away

every election, Iran has become less and less strict. their head coverings have become loose fashionable scarves, but the "covering of head" part is a joke.

kys you cuck, orthodox christian girls with scarfs are cute as fuck

I hope they'll continue the path, Iran is high on my list of countries to visit, stunning from what I've seen so far.
And the people I've met from there are also very nice.
How much of the population would you say is full sharia compared to the more loose muslims?
Same question but then for the young population

I would love Iran to return to their former pre religious glory. But I love a great many things that are impossible...

>(pro-western collaboration, pro-human rights and freedom of speech, who used to study in Glasgow, Scotland)

Implying this is a good thing

When will people learn that liberalism causes civilizations to fall

>How much of the population would you say is full sharia
full sharia? none. somewhat sharia? mostly some shithole village, like our crazy frisland christians.
>young people
well, the young people hate the fuck out of islam, and see it as an invasion from the arabs. Zoroastrian jewelry is all the rage among them. they either don't want religion to rule their life, or they want to go back to their own (Zoroastrianism) as they see it as their own heritage opposed to the invading religion of islam.

you read that and you think liberalism????

Why are you posting from the Netherlands, Reza?

You're making me excited, I thought Zoroastrianism was pretty much dead.
How do you know all this info on Iran?

the small group of young muslims just want to be left alone. reminder that Iran's version of islam is completely different than that of the arabs. for one, they don't believe in converting others.

took you long enough, jidf.

It's a slippery slope.

>If Thorbecke only knew what the result was of liberalism

Actually have some iranian pilot buddy's, they're all great. Much much much better than the roaches in our country

For sure, Iranians, Syrians, Egyptians.
I'd trade our Moroccan scum for any of them

Zoroastrianism is dead. The only way for Iranians is secularism. Islam won't be substituted by any other religion

anyone betting?

I should say berber scum, I've met regular Moroccans and they're a step above them

>people like Trump therefore they are neo-cons

You're 30 but as dumb as a 15 year old, how sad

>I thought Zoroastrianism was pretty much dead.
as a religion, probably yes. As a philosophy, only growing. reminder that Iran is rooted in philosophy and poetry, which is all rooted in zoroastrianism, even their islamic era philosophy and poetry.
>fun fact, their poetry is literally full about the love of wine and using wine as symbolism for enlightenment
well, they invented wine, so they should know
>how do you know
it is my job to know

Iranians did not invent wine

>a literal Islamic Communist

No, he was shit and you're a retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_wine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine

Shirazi wine is still made and sold, but it moved to other countries after the 1979 revolution.

>The history of making wine in Persia dates back almost 7000 years.

Persians arrived in Iran 3000 years ago though

>The ancient Persians were a nomadic branch of the ancient Iranian population that entered modern-day Iran by the early 10th century BC.[9][10

>Persians arrived in Iran 3000 years ago though
are you fucking retarded? Pars were only one of the iranian groups

There were no Iranian people in that area 7000 years ago

post proofs then jidferino

Ahahhaha even I know that is bullshit.