Opinions? Remember when this cunt was just famous for speedrunnin Zelda

Opinions? Remember when this cunt was just famous for speedrunnin Zelda.

i would suck his dick

what's xe famous for now?

Who? Is that a girl or a faggot?

Hit and miss.

I definitely don't like the fact he is a tranny.

Although he did show that even the Military must be held to higher standards sometimes.

Leaked a bunch of videos showing the USAF not being as virtuous and patriotic as you think.

Who the hell is that?

A girl faggot.

If you were sent to pound me in the ass prison you'd at least want makeup.

>Remember when this cunt was just famous for speedrunnin Zelda

Looks really uncanny valley

Sauce on chelsea manning doing zelda speedruns

do you faggots sit here and make the same retarded threads with the same fucking picture everyday on purpose? i've seen this same fucking thread 10 times this week. it's getting to the point on this board where we literally need vanilla style /r9k/ rules because you are absolutely nose diving board quality with your little baby bullshit. don't post here, and especially don't make threads, if you are a shitty content creator, and fuck you OP you dumbfuck retard.

this

welcome to pol :D

hey go suck some communist dick you fucking faggot

wow, great bait dumbfuck. anything else?

link to videos?

this kind of shit started up years ago, and it's obviously organized

I've always wondered about it myself. The best part is that the threads end up being archived with 200-300 replies with "1 post by this ID" OP's. Sup Forums kind of deserves it at this point.

i wouldn't be surprised to find out it's CIA or some other alphabet agency.

Fuck you OP literally kill yourself, you belong in a hole getting fucked by mutant dick worms

The r9k robot on pol would be one of the best things Hiroshimoot could do.

Why is Dylann Roof wearing lipstick?

Same. I'm of the opinion they're using much of the right-wing rhetoric to their advantage as they are for the left, they just have to rely on different tactics since right-wingers are typically a bit more clever than leftists and wouldn't submit to Leddit style censorship bullshit.

Glad she leaked those files, and they will make a good oscar-bait film out of this story in 20 years, but darling, you make one ugly chick

Cosmo wishes he looked that androgynous