Happier couples have more kids: Men and women who feel satisfied with their lives tend to have larger families...

Happier couples have more kids: Men and women who feel satisfied with their lives tend to have larger families, research reveals

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3103371/Happier-couples-kids-Men-women-feel-satisfied-lives-tend-larger-families-research-reveals.html

So maybe if we treated white women with more respect, and gave them a comfortable and joyous relationship, we could save the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shocker.

And yet there's so many (((people))) here that claim to be supportive of the white race, yet advocate the mistreatment of white women. Saying they shouldn't be allowed to vote and similar.

They are too stressed with their shitty career jobs

I was reffering to the children aspect.

Women are to be treated as women. Equal before God, yet under the command of men.

This principle is to be honored at all cost lest society falls.

I don't know why the pic wasn't uploaded

Anyone on here experienced with pregnant woman? Are they still into sex during their pregnancies, I've always wondered about that because not getting any for 9 months seems harsh,and you'd think they aren't into it because they are already pregnant and you'd think that biologically their bodies won't be into it because is is unnecessary. Let alone she has multiple children in her 20's you'll barely have any fun with you wife during her prime years, seems fucked up...

They're satisfied with their life BECAUSE they have larger families, fucking idiot (((researchers))) can't understand it's the other way around

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

So you think women are happier when under the command of men?

If so then why do they march for freedom and independence?

Same reason communists march in favor of an ideology that destroys every nation it is tried in: Indoctrination.

Jesus pal, you absolutely need to lurk more.

Delete this thread.

Although this is probably bait, in which case I ought to delete myself.

Fuck off, Lisa.

I'm sorry I can't buy that an entire race of women has been brainwashed into acting against their own interests.

Society has failed on the patriarchial structure that was designed to protect women. Now they wanna have jobs, and fuck Jamal wih no reprocussions.

I will look for the right woman, but there is zero reason in society anymore why she should have so much privilege

Right, anyway I'm off to sudoku myself in shame for posting in this abomination.

>tfw pregnancy fetish

T-That's a nice tummy...

Fun fact, the second trimester is called the second honeymoon. Hold onto your hat boyo.

Gender equality has made the traditional nuclear family an impossibility for most US residents.
>Women can work now? Reduce the salary of man and force both of them to work.
>Women can subsist on their own? They no longer need men.

There's no going back. It's all divorces and marital abuse all the way down.

>tfw at work
>tfw can't beat my meat to this thread right now

Exactly, and this is bullshit. One man's job should be enough for a family. Now they work basically to pay the nanny to watch their kids because they can't because they work. And somehow this is not ridiculous

It's because she wants to work. Because she doesn't want to be dependent on a man.

Banning women from working isn't the right approach. If they want to work we need to accept that and give them the tools to balance work and family such as equal pay and paid family leave and a work environment safe from sexual harassment.

Fuck you and your bait

You can't refute my argument so you'll just say I'm baiting you?

Do you actually have a logical reason to disagree or just hurrr women belong in the kitchen hurrrr.

this

the best you can do is find a kind of prude kind of conservative 2nd wave feminist and even that is not easy

holy shit lurk faggot. 1 year lurk rule or 6month in b before posting

I've been on this site for over 7 years on and off.

Going against the hivemind doesn't make me wrong, so why don't you actually refute my points rather than falling back on ad hominem.

You outed yourself in your first and second post you fucking retard. You can't acknowledge the jews and the turmoil of the white race then act like some naive college bimbo who majors in womens studies.

How exactly are women friendly and family friendly social policies anti white?

It's the jews that have made the work environment in America such shit.

Never said she should be banned from working.

I'm saying the media and the hocus pocus social "sciences" should not encourage them to do so or tell them that if they don't they're oppressed or some shit like that.

So we can get the small percentage of women who genuinely don't care about kids working their asses off like men do, and the rest of them stay happily at home looking after their kids which is what, and this and other statistics show, they really need if they want to be happy

There you go again, basically saying that women are brainwashed on a massive scale.

Look if that's the truth, then there's an easy solution. If you show a woman the truth then she'll both breed (of her own free will) and be happier. The truth should be able to break though any brainwashing.

>Look if that's the truth, then there's an easy solution. If you show a woman the truth then she'll both breed (of her own free will) and be happier. The truth should be able to break though any brainwashing.

You can make human being believe just about anything and theyll see it as the truth.

its not a mathematics problem where you just can explain where theyre wrong and they'll understand. those kind of things are ingrained in their heads and very often at the core of their person.

They are brainwashed on a massive scale.

It's just the same argument with communists. They KNOW it's a shit idea, they've SEEN it fail a million times over in a plethora of variations, yet they FEEL as if it's good and yes sir, if they were Stalin they would have made it work.

And women KNOW their place is in the home, they've SEEN that they're unhappy, they're always divorcing and being miserable, yet they FEEL that feminism has done them good.

They have plenty of truth and proof at hand. They just won't believe it. And this is because it's been 50+ years they've been fed with this propaganda that men are useless idiots who prance around and can't do shit and that they are inherently better workers but didn't get a chance because of the patriarchy.

Besides, statistics favour my point, not yours.

>Banning women from working isn't the right approach

No it's not. Social pressure is. They should be heavily discouraged from working. You were not forced to go to church in the 50s but heavily ostracized you if you didnt. Would be the same principle and they wouldnt lose their freedumbs. Women have the best role, raising children and staying at home is much better than working and it works better this way for everybody involved.
I told my gf countless times ''if you dont want to stop working for the kids to prove whatever feminist shit ill gladly stop instead''. What kind of idiot would purposefully want to be a wageslave, how fucking brainwashed you need to be.

Anyway our economy is so gimped that the state is now super dependant on women working. Countries would instantly collapse if they stoped. Fucking commies are really good at this

>They have plenty of truth and proof at hand. They just won't believe it.
How do you make them believe the truth?

How do you counter the lies?

Wait. You're going to say the only way is to genocide the jews aren't you... It's a noble goal but isn't there a more practical method?