Why is Juror Duty even a thing? Why the fuck am I forced to go?

Why is Juror Duty even a thing? Why the fuck am I forced to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uep7GA9hCKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The secret is to tell them upfront that if it is a white man you will be voting innocent regardless of any evidence presented, and if it is anyone else you will do the opposite.

Learn about common law and your proud Anglo history.

youtube.com/watch?v=uep7GA9hCKM

>Go to jury duty
>Guy tells us that if we have any bias that would effect the case to let him know
>Stand up and say "I for one, hate me some niggers"
>Enjoy the rest of your day off

no idea, just throw it in the trash. I did, they can't do shit about it

Don't you get fined or worse, sent to jail?

muh murrican pride, or something.

no, that's a meme. they don't do shit, it's completely unenforceable.

This is my first time being summoned to go. I really don't want to but I'm afraid that they'll actually throw me in jail for not showing up

Burn it and say you never got it or something

This. /thread

>one day get summoned
>fuck that shit
>throw it away
>years later going on business trip
>huge meeting overseas
>boss bringing me along so I can learn
>I get held up at customs
>they withhold my passport
>boss leaves without me
>day later I'm fired
>haven't had a good job since because I keep failing background checks
Go to jury duty

I just start talking to the other jurors about jury nullification and reading out of my pocket constitution, never been selected.

FUCK

Throw it away you faggot, think... how many people get mail while on vacation or business trip, do you ever hear of them being arrested?

This OP

If the judge is so inclined, they can issue a bench warrant, which if my memory is not mistaken is basically a warrant where the police can arrest you at any time if they so please. However this is at the discretion of the judge, and of the police. It may be simply too much of a bother, but just know they can do that if they feel like it. Sure you can absolutely feign ignorance that it got lost in the mail or something, but you still will be arrested while that gets sorted out.

Honestly the smartest bet is just to go, and when the judge invariably asks you if you have any biases about the case presented before you, say yes. I did that last summer concerning a child molestation case, and I was released.

>Why the fuck am I forced to go?
This is actually a great civic responsibility and an honor, even if it is a little inconvenient. If you don't want to do it then simply stand up and say so. Be an asshole. Assuming you're selected they don't want anyone in the jury who doesn't want to be there. You'll potentially have someone's life in your hands.

this

you can't be compelled to go but I don't know why you wouldn't personally

I've served on a jury twice and it was pretty legit

It's a civic duty, faggot. Man up and support the judicial process.

I don't believe you unless they sent the summons via registered mail (ie. you had to sign for it)

>they send you a summons for jury duty
>some asshole happens to steal your mail that time
>or the USPS loses your mail because it's not like they never do that
>or any of a hundred other things happens
>"lol your fucked for life dude xD"

i've got to go along next month. ik your feel OP.

I got trips dude

you my friend are the reason this country is falling apart. lazy, manchildren who don't want responsibility

jesus christ no wonder you have the highest incanceration rate in the world. Trial by jury is essentially a random number simulator whose outcome depends on the personalities and sentiments of the jury

fugg

>why do I need to do one of the duties required of me as a citizen in society

Because you're a citizen you stupid fuck.

Consider it a free day off and getting to participate in the society that birthed you

You're why our government is corrupt

It's possible. Those sorts of warrants aren't critical, so if a particular police precinct has better things to do they won't bother busting your ass in your home, but it will still be in your record. If you get pulled over for any reason, or in the case of that guy get your information scanned at an airport, that warrant will show up.

Well it's good you are asking a bunch of people who never get summoned.

>"they don't want anyone in the jury who doesn't want to be there"
>throw you in jail for not going

fuck society

You might not even be called in if your group number is high enough. At least that is how it works in my state. But hopefully you will get called in, you will serve on the jury, and you will send that nigger to jail where he belongs.

Well they could at least pay you for your time

>live paycheck to paycheck
>get summoned for jury duty
>now I'm homeless

thanks Obama

Jury duty is easy to get out of, just tell them you need a ride to the court room. There's an 800# on the summons for a reason

Lol have fun in contempt.

because it everyone gets to decide if they want to do it, you get a sampling bias

>americans and their shitty legal system

Just say you will always vote in favor of your white brothers, and always against niggers, despite the evidence.

They can't fire you for civic duty, that's not only guaranteed unemployment , you can sue them for living expenses and deformation of character

To avoid a bias on a jury to ensure a fair trial

I was a juror on a case where a nigger father was trying to get custody of his nuglets from a roastie white skank.

I have never been more conflicted in my life.

>unironically registering to vote

Just submit a request to be excused due to hardship. If you can prove you are poor and serving on a jury will cause hardship then you'll be excused. Easiest shit in the world to do. I've been excused twice just because I submitted the form, and calculated; to the dollar how much it would cost me after reimbursement every week to serve, that was ~380 dollars a week after reimbursement since I couldn't get overtime at my job. Also if you work for a small business they'll generally just excuse you due to damage it may cause to that business. Don't let them guilt you into accepting a bus pass to mitigate travel costs. Make sure you counter with how much time you'd waste sitting on the bus.

Racist goy here.
I wrote down on the summons "I'm racist against all races including my own". 12 years ago...

jury duty is literally just judging people it seems like Sup Forumss dream job

>not wanting to be on a jury
>not wanting to put a nigger or murderer behind bars
>not wanting to do your duty as a white man in the white mans justice system

anyways they've only sent me one letter and they have you call every day at a specific time and I forgot after like the 3rd day, hope they don't hold it against me

99% of our jails are filled with niggers & spic druggies. War on Drugs inflated sentencing by issuing mandatory minimums.

>including my own
kek

>implying I'm a cumskin

That doesn't work everywhere. Go to jury duty and stop being unamerican.

This advice will get you in jail. If you want to get out you have to be more tactful about it. My cop friend explained how.

>do you have any potential conflicts of interest user?
>well I have a lot of family and friends that are police officers so I really trust their judgement so if they arrested someone they must be guilty.

There should be a letter from A-Z on the paper they mailed to you. If it's after K, don't bother.

I guess your lack of civic responsibility makes sense then. This is why whites don't want beans and nigs and women involved in running stuff

Jury duty is the best.

Day off from job (possibly more than one)
Get to watch the trials
Sandwich
Participate in society, man. Do it. I enjoyed it.

Show up for 10 minutes. Acknowledge you got the letter and then politely decline.

That didn't even have any fireworks in it

Which way did it go?

Also every jury I've ever gotten picked for, they go through the selection process, only to do some sort of plea deal at the last moment.

Kek I can imagine an autist yelling
>I am the living man protected by natural law

Dindu tactics, user. Act oblivious as to why everyone just got offended and you're golden.

Jury nullification has basically reached code word status for getting out of jury duty. Any mention of it and the (((judge))) will get you out of there in a hurry.