What will we call the North American White Ethnostate?

We've got to have a good name for effective proselytizing purposes.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/how-many-black-men-have-white-partners-1307094.html
latina.com/lifestyle/love/real-latinas-talk-love-black-men
northwestfront.org/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggerville because that is the future of America. Get used to it racist.

bump

You won't win bittch

>implying North American white ethnostate is even possible at this point
mate, you're fucked

duuuude I can tell you 99.9% that is southern California. Probably Orange County. Makes me want to die. All this potential waifu is going to get STDs and addicted to crack or something. Those honestly don't even look much like American blacks to me. They look almost like... Somali. They look more like Muslim blacks than California blacks. Is this pic fucking psy-op?

There's nowhere left for you to run. Even conservative white women mock your tiny little racist dicks. It's over for you, white boy.

Says you the the nigger shitlib shill. Also Lauren Southern and Pettibone are tranny anyway, right?

this was some kind of prom protest thing

still sad pic though

What was that north cascadia movement?

You can call me a nigger all you want but you know I'm right. You're going to lose, whites will disappear, and the future will be Black. And this is as it should be.

Yeah what is the context of this picture? There's no way this happened naturally.

The Uncucked States of America. You'll be taken very seriously. Church of Kek should be the state religion.

t. white boys can't accept the fact they're getting BLACKED

You can bury your head in the sand, but your future daughter will love Black Cock though, and you may be none the wiser.

>uncucked
>church of kek xdd

whites are doomed

You sound like a bot I saw in a comment section on YouTube a few weeks ago. Are you a real person? If so how much are you being paid?

>What will we call the North American White Ethnostate?
Northwest American Republic.

Wow! Lots of butthurt muds! Guys, you need to come to terms with the fact that your peoples are shitty. It sucks but that's just the luck of the draw.

Now stop dragging the beautiful people down to your level.

It's cute how you learned how to read.

Now return the computer you stole.

Black cock is a Jewish meme. I really do wish our greater altruism will run out someday, though. I'm tired of pretending I don't want to ship you all back to Africa. Things would be so much better here.

If you want to see the future look at Africa. With more Blacks in the West it will become a 3rd world shit hole. Look at the places in Afica where Whites have been removed and you'll see what happens when Blacks take control.

Spoiler alert: It goes to shit.

Bu that's not even the issue. The amount of blacks are even projected to become smaller (percentage wise) in all the projections I've seen, the future for the US is hispanic.

Back to polishing your Black bull's shaft, Sven. Make sure to work all the way in and massage his balls, and lick up the anal creampie when she's done.

Even if you autistic cuckolds reproduce, you will never be able to protect your daughters from us. We will fuck them, and impregnate them, and your precious race will be polluted. All the years of effort you put into raising your daughters, we will break in a single moment with our Black Cocks.

>In 2007, 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.

You niggers are so subhuman it's not even funny.

You've literally never contributed a single thing to society. Your entire race in its entire history has never invented a single thing.

You're nothing but a bane on any race unfortunate enough to live around you.

That's why Whites need a White-only ethnostate away from you niggers. So you stop dragging Whites down to your level.

And then we stop feeding them. Oops they don't understand how food works and they're all dying.

>Over 40% of Black Men in the UK are married to or coinhabiting with a white woman

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/how-many-black-men-have-white-partners-1307094.html

>These statistics are from 1996, and have gone up significantly since then

lol if the whites won't defend themselves or this country, when we beans are the real majority we'll treat you the way you deserve and really give you something to cry about you stupid nigger, except this time the white man won't be there to come save you

What's it like knowing that in the entire history of your race that you've never even invented the wheel?

It's amazing how delusional you are in thinking turning White countries into black countries will somehow be better for your race.

>niggers and anti-Whites want Whites to live with these "people"
This is why Whites need our own, White-only country.

ur moms asshole

I don't live in America. And anyway, as I've heard, Latina women love Black men because Latina women are into the gang culture. Black men are seen as the original gangsters (OGs) by everyone.

The truth is that no woman can resist a Black man. Black men are desired in every part of the world. In France, Arab women are lusting after Black men. Here in the UK, Pakistani and Indian women cannot resist exotic Black Cock. And in America, hot spicy Latinas are taking Black Dick up their big booties. It's beautiful, and you can't stop it.

What's it like knowing that your entire race is utterly worthless?

What's it like knowing you will be bred out soon? Your entire race, your civilization, will disappear soon - all before your very own eyes.

We both know you only want to rape White women to death. That's why you're MUH DIK all over this thread.

Lol thats nice nigger, keep telling yourself that

No self respecting latina would shit on her grandmother and even get near to a prieto monkey, you can have fatass dregs if you want though, I know niggers love to settle for everyones sloppy seconds, its your natural state

>What will we call the North American White Ethnostate?

Crackaland

>What's it like knowing you will be bred out soon? Your entire race, your civilization, will disappear soon - all before your very own eyes.
What's it like to actually want to live in a nigger infested country?

latina.com/lifestyle/love/real-latinas-talk-love-black-men

Even when Whites try to help your subhuman race in your own countries all you do is rape.

It doesn't bother me. Even if the worst comes to pass, I know you whites will suffer as well, and that's all I want.

lmfao 90% of white women would never touch a filthy nigger chimp. Only some lower class,aids infested wanna be thug whore. You would get cucked by any mildly attractive white guy

>It doesn't bother me. Even if the worst comes to pass, I know you whites will suffer as well, and that's all I want.
So you admit you're soulless, without morality, subhuman and nothing but a destructive presence on the White race?

If I were you I'd just stop...all you're doing is proving just how pathetic your race is.

Is that so, little poorfag Slav?

How does it feel that I'd make more in a month than you would make in a year? And any of your Eastern European whores - sorry, I mean women - love to put out for Black men if a little bit of cash is pressed into their hands.

I bet you like to imagine what it's actually like having women attracted to you so instead you live out these fantasies on Sup Forums

>bullshit lefty website that links to a report by a fake news outlet

Lol try again nigger, we've literally run your kind out of neighborhoods where you lived for generations in California, the race war has already begun but niggers are too stupid to realize that its not against the whites

It's funny because all you've done is proven that the only thing you niggers do is literally fuck everything that moves.

Are you pissed at us because you're related to these two?

I have my own plans, but nobody on here would be interested in them. Enjoy your online larping, while I enjoy my large white family, and my white village

Roma Americae

yesss, feed me more shitskins, more bodies to fuel the ovens

Pls can I be in your white village?

>I have my own plans, but nobody on here would be interested in them. Enjoy your online larping, while I enjoy my large white family, and my white village
So how are you going to stop the anti-Whites from flooding your white village with the mud races?

Also, how are you going to preserve the White race for all time in your tiny little village?

wrong again spearchucker. I live in Germany and make bank,just come back to Croatia to relax every summer

>if a little bit of cash is pressed into their hands.
I don't think prostitutes accept welfare checks for payment

Fantasyland

>Fantasyland
I'm curious, how would you propose to ensure the survival of the White race?

Don't be a pussy,find and aryan chick,marry her and breed. Not hard at all

Kekistan

Can we just call it America?

>Don't be a pussy,find and aryan chick,marry her and breed. Not hard at all
So, even if Whites had a replacement birth-rate, how is that going to save the White race despite the fact that all non-Whites flooding into White countries have a higher birth rate and that the governments and culture are increasingly becoming anti-White?

You literally have white villages already. I'm sure Cotswealdshire doesn't have darkies, could it?
I've already mentioned it once on Sup Forums several months back and don't really want to again. If there's a discord up I'll explain it but otherwise I wouldn't. What I'm involved with will be apparent in about three years and maybe I'll come and make a thread about it.

i thought Amerika was agreed on?

>I've already mentioned it once on Sup Forums several months back and don't really want to again.
Oh so you're plan is bullshit and you're too lazy to eve mention it.
Got it.

I'm not to lazy to forward my beliefs on how Whites will save our race:

northwestfront.org/

Zootopia

Keksylvania

or Kekoslavakia

no, it's just not White Nationalist/kekistan larping, plus it involves my professional life

that northwest front has been a joke for over a decade now, it's just stormfag trailer trash and LARPers. It's as real as /namibia/

The name America has been tarnished. We need something new, something that will inspire people to contribute to the movement.

I could move to the lake district that's probably as white as I can do were I live, I unironically live here dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

>no, it's just not White Nationalist/kekistan larping,
And of course, doing anything to save your race outside of the internet is "larping"

>plus it involves my professional life
So you care more about money than saving the White race, got it.

>that northwest front has been a joke for over a decade now,
Because the person who can't even be bothered to reveal his master plan to save the White race and thinks any RL activism is "larping" says so.

>it's just stormfag trailer trash and LARPers. It's as real as /namibia/
You know, you seemingly have a lot of hatred for White people. You'd think you'd welcome any and every plan to save the White race.

UK's a bit weird on all of that stuff, it's not really possible to have communities try to keep somewhat apart from the mainstream. Cost of living outside of the cities is still supposed to be pretty high? I'd consider the US if I were you

I said I would discuss it with you via a discord or something but now I can tell you're not up for discussing anything. You'll just take this kekistan stuff as dogma and mock anything else. Do you know where you'll be in a decade? Here or somewhere like it, having made no progress in your ethnostate plans or "saving the white race"

>I said I would discuss it with you via a discord or something but now I can tell you're not up for discussing anything. You'll just take this kekistan stuff as dogma and mock anything else. Do you know where you'll be in a decade? Here or somewhere like it, having made no progress in your ethnostate plans or "saving the white race"
I get it. You think your mythical way to save the White race is the only way and you shit on any other attempt to save the White race.

This is all a hobby for you. You're not really serious about saving the White race.

What is a white guy doing posting this shit ?

You're delusional if you think anything you're doing right now is making a difference. I don't want to jump to conclusions about your age or insult you based upon it; but you're acting as though you're very young. I offered to discuss it with you, but you obviously are only interested in spouting insults

Utopia because it will never exist

So the guy paying this shit from the uk is clearly white. He types too well to be a nigger lmao.
What is his motivation for doing this ?
Does he think he is going to break "our spirirts"?
That we will question hating niggers ?
Haha
Bitch you are living in a dream world.
If only your parents knew what you posted on here.

Fun fact term ''white'' dosen't mean anything outside of ex colonies.

Enjoy working for your Chinese overlords.

>native american
>white
Aren't you dividing by zero there, lad?

It must be racially Western, so Northern/Western Europeans only, no Southern European or Eastern European scum.

CringeCity.

We'll fucking boil you in oil fucking nigger scum!!!! You and the Communists.