Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zwhq31Vj0aU
youtu.be/csCptq51vno
vvox.it/2017/05/19/rovigo-prete-ricattato-avevo-relazione-con-marocchino/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't
You win

Why would anyone on Sup Forums want to prove you wrong. Your country is proof that you are right.

Islam wouldn't have allowed this.

Jews are more disgusting

No but Islam does allow inbreeding.

fuck off islamophobe

u won dude bravo sweden

cant say, we have no islam

Islam > Feminism

>implying other religions don't allow it
I have a news for you burger...

lol but i thought the HIJAB is about FEMALE EMPOWERMENT

This burger has leaftuce in it.
Eww no

Inbreeding is objectively healthier than having kids when you are 30+ or outright aborting them before they are born.
It's not that they are good but rather that the West has sunk so low. If it wasn't for based rural folk our countries would have been destroyed decades ago.

>Inbreeding is objectively healthier

Checks flag
OK Paki.

unironically this

Having a child with a blood sister who is 18 causes less defects than having a child with an expired product who is 30.
Women having children when they are old is why there are so many literal retards around today.

Faisal?

Me on the right

disgust is a personal feeling and basing things off feelings is bad plays

Still a shitty religion

youtu.be/zwhq31Vj0aU
youtu.be/zwhq31Vj0aU
youtu.be/zwhq31Vj0aU

>I happen to agree with a Swede
That's it, I have been corrupted too. I will go off myself before lefism sets in.

Sven?

youtu.be/csCptq51vno

The world is disgusting.

Seriously most people dont find god until they hit prison..

Fkin nightmare.

Although itw easy to find your please and thankyous.

It is posible to reform islam to be less barbaric?
They aren't going anywhere anytime soon, they breed like animals.
Atleast can we make them think and act like they are from the 20th century instead of medieval age?
You know atleast the basics like don't rape or don't murder.

Me on the left

Islam will fix your country Sven.

Is Islam disliked in mexico?

Oh, Ahmed?

My name is Jafar, I come from afar

Jafar cannot be from afar. Iraq most likely? If not, then a couple of countries east or west of that.

We have a semi-reformed Islam which we call "British Islam". When Muslims arrive from abroad they inevitably go 'wtf is this heresy' before submitting(Islam) to the new religious customs.
It's still shit however Pakis actually work which is more than can be said for other Muslims. They also have an incredibly low birth rate after the 2nd generation which is pretty much extinction tier like the Japs and Germans which is why the British Muslim population never grows like the (((projections))) state and has actually shrunk as a % in recent years despite us importing half of Lahore.

We mostly don't care, I have yet to see a muslims in were I live. But we do hate rapists, murderers and thieves, at the point were we beat them almost to dead and then gang them from a tree, I think that why we don't hear much about them. Don't get me wrong I still think they can change to be better people. Also This place made me hateful about them.

I'm glad to hear that, I don't care much what people believe if they good people, I hope the day were they don't hate the world and we don't fear/hate them.

By Allah's name I'll come to you in your dreams and prove you wrong. mark my words, and screen shot this.

Stop talking so much shit you dirty Paki.

Also prepare your Anus,because I think I'm having a sexual emergency

Mate Cameron constantly went on about "British Muslims" and "British Muslim values". Did it all just go straight over your head?
Regardless of what we call them they exist and they are practically a different sect from mainstream Sunni Islam. Most of the crimes are committed by 1st generation Muslims who would rather Jihad than settle or 3rd+ generation Muslims who read about Jihad on the internet and wanted to give it a shot since they were never going to have sex in this life.

The worst Pakis are the women as they actually get laid and produce filthy half-breeds with colonial fever British men.

I already came in your wife, and your slut daughters.

No need for cummin frend :3.

>relatively new religions

>Come to Europe ready to rape women.
>Wife and two daughters get pregnant.
>Flip out and wreck house over the fact both daughters got impregnated by White men.
>9 months later babies are born. All three have a very pale skin tone.
>Turns out the wife also got impregnated by a White man.
>Try to run people over and charge into parliament.
>Get shot.
Many such stories. Sad!

I don't have a wife, YET !

Soon inshallah, 4 aquafresh wives for you.

70 virgins! When ? being single sucks.

>go to Europe
>find girls
>also bonus: get free money
How hard is that? All your countrymen do this all over Europe.

No wonder you share a common ancestor with Jews.

>be moroccan
>go to europe
>get fucked by priest in your boipussy

WTF is wrong with them?

vvox.it/2017/05/19/rovigo-prete-ricattato-avevo-relazione-con-marocchino/
>Rovigo, priest blackmailed: "I had a relationship with a Moroccan"

See

>Literally Jewish economic policy: the race accusing others of being Jewish.
Now this is what I call shitposting. Berbers would be the next Australians if you guys showed up here more often.

Haha wtf is wrong with the Moroccans. Can't even cuck the Europeans and get cucked instead?

Das rite, we are semites.

Pretty much.

That, and the lot that I have seen fuck other different foreigners, that aren't even from the same religion, and only look similar in skin-tone and hair-colour.

Also every semite-ish person I have seen has light skin colour exposing their foreign(And typically short-stature too) features, thus leading the whites to stick to other whites. Safe for a few new-commers who are darker, but also are smol.
And skinny niggers from starving Africa don't get anybody, cause nobody wants to bang skinny skeletons who smell like shit.

Did see me some dindus with blondes, but then again, burn the coal pay the toll.
They'll find out soon enough.

It must suck to have blonde genetics. Biggest cucks on Earth.

why do muslims think solomon was a great man when was a jew?

Blondes =/= Nordics per sé.
Also Netherlands is completely different from germanystan, here you can actually use logical arguing on national television to blow out kikes/shills/niggers/sanddindus/and any other degenerate, except it's a bit less savage than Sup Forums.

We complain a lot, but we argue so much more.

TAAAQQQIIIIIIIYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA

The guy that ran over parliament, wasn't he Christian son of a white trash brit coalburner and Jamaican 'pump & dumper' ?

I've been to Amsterdam and Utrecht for business. Way too many nignogs for my liking. Also couldn't get laid in the week I was there, great failure in my book. 2/10 might go again just for the stroopwafel.

cause Suleiman WUZ a great prophet of Allah

but he was a jew.
jews disparage allah.

so you're not a fan of paid sex?

Fuck knows. I just used him as the man in the greentext because it was fresh.

other great prophets Daud,Musa and Issa were Jews too, Jews are people of the book of Allah

>I've been to Amsterdam
You poor fool. Amsterdamned is for tourists.
>Utrecht
A bit better but not by much.
>Way too many nignogs for my liking.
True, Amsterdam has the Bijlmer near it and that is where most niggers sleep, they just bum around all day in Amsterdam cuz niggers.
>Also couldn't get laid in the week I was there great failure in my book
>Flag.
Okay, so how come you just didn't pay a hooker if you're willing to fuck outside of marriage?
>Just for the stroopwafel.
You can probably just order them online, in a small bulk, and not have to go to the trouble of going through the many niggers that roam around "doing nothing", to buy them.
That or learn how to make some yourself.

I'm trying to get into it as I'm getting older and more cynical, but let's face it if the illiterate Africans with nothing to offer get hotties for free, why should I pay for leftover quality in the red light district?

Christ is God though.
yes or no?
I say yes.

I was there for business, didn't have a say in where to spend my time. Can't complain though since I was paid handsomely for it.

>Okay, so how come you just didn't pay a hooker
See >if you're willing to fuck outside of marriage
I also enjoy a Heineken or two, or more. Seriously mate we're not the Islamic Moroccans that immigrate to your countries.

>You can probably just order them online
That's what I don't understand. The stroopwafel sold in stores (and given on KLM flights) have nothing to do with stroopwafel you get in cafes. You can't call two entirely different foods the same name. That's not right dammit.

this was the guy

I see, but how come you get to drink and potentially fuck outside of the sharialaw, and get away with it, are you and your tradepartners just really hush hush about it?

>That's what I don't understand. The stroopwafel sold in stores (and given on KLM flights) have nothing to do with stroopwafel you get in cafes. You can't call two entirely different foods the same name. That's not right dammit.
>What are different brands?
Also, are you confusing the fluffy yellow ones with the sturdier thin brown ones perhaps?

I say no, mortal men born out of womb of another mortal women being a Godsent Prophet rather then being God himself is ideologically preferable.

Yeah there is a ton of shit about Islam that I hate, but honestly them being woke on the JQ does mean something to me.

I want them out of here and in their own lands, but I want us out of their lands too. (((NeoCons))) and (((NeoLiberals))) are why the west is getting flooded with Muslims and terrorists. They arm these terrorist groups and destabilize these regions. Israel is going to make some massive expansions because of it, I'm sure. They're the problem.

Everybody here does it except the extremelyreligious, and those people tend not to leave their towns let alone go to Europe. Don't fall for the memes. Try to find a Dutch man who worked here and ask him how it really is.

>are you confusing the fluffy yellow ones with the sturdier thin brown ones perhaps?
See pic related, it's what I was given when I asked for stroopwafel. Did they take advantage of a naive foreigner?

Is there any other religion that made a whole civilization drop 10 points in IQ because of inbreeding?

Actually curious.

Go away fake Texas.

kek

IQ can be overrated, keeping your shekels within the family by cousin fucking can be positively fertile.

>Everybody here does it except the extremelyreligious, and those people tend not to leave their towns let alone go to Europe. Don't fall for the memes. Try to find a Dutch man who worked here and ask him how it really is.
If I encounter one; I will thanks.

>See pic related, it's what I was given when I asked for stroopwafel. Did they take advantage of a naive foreigner?
That seems to be a Stroopwafel variant made by the cafe's own chefs, it looks like two wafers, and some caramel in between.
It's probably because you can buy the real ones in large packages, everywhere in the centre of Amsterdam, and that they sell these as a variation on the concept, as to not lose any money wasting preparing something that you can buy in packages anyway.
A. Yes you got meme'd on a bit because they didn't tell you that it is a different type B. They should probably mention this on the menu beforehand as to warn costumers, but the approach is understandable.

If you order online, make sure to look for the brown ones with the many squares over it, those are the original ones like the KLM.

Ok thanks dutchbro. If I go again I'll be more careful. I only went to that particular cafe because it was one of the highest rated ones in the city.

In the meantime I'll order stroopwafel online and hope the package doesn't melt on the way.

No problem Saudibro, thanks for the chat, and I hope you wont blow any more money on fake wafels in the future.