Try and refute this. People if they really want to will find a way to kill you

Try and refute this. People if they really want to will find a way to kill you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers

What is there to refute? Second scenario is the best one, ignoring the third since it's a utopian fantasy.

Wrong, guns invented murder. Everyone lived forever in peace until guns were created.

This.

are you saying its impossible to kill someone without a weapon?

I've punched niggers with knives to death before.

>Just bin that knife

He'll have a gun anyway, even in fucking europe. There's illegal guns out the ass here, and we are VERY strict with firearms in Sweden.

Look at countries with strict gun laws. Knife attacks are really rare and those which happen usually only lead to injured people with zero dead.

Interestingly enough, truck and car attacks have lately been the weapon of choice.

Because anyone can get their hands on a truck, and they aren't suspicious, nor do they require any skill to kill dozens of people with them.

thats kinda the point, leaf

>Interestingly enough, truck and car attacks have lately been the weapon of choice.
Won't be a problem once cars are automated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

It doesn't matter if it rarely happens, the picture is demonstrating possible circumstances.

3 is stupid also look at any hate thread and you'll see plenty of mobs of just regular citizens that kill people with out guns or knifes and it usually evolves burning someone to death which doesn't seem much better to me.

You just watch. If this ever happens there will be a spike in car crashes involving political entities while the rest go down.

Thanks for not being retarded.

>People if they really want to will find a way to kill you.
seems like an argument for guns

SPBP

You don't say?

>see someone shoot someone
>shoot them
>third person heard the shooting, didn't see all of the events, and now shoots me because they think i'm the active threat
>rinse and repeat

real life isn't a god damned action movie

protect your ASP

take appropriate follow up actions and make yourself known to everyone around you, you are not the threat.

If an automated car kills somebody, the software company gets sued. It is in the company's best interest to keep their cars as tamper-proof as possible. Also, it's difficult to tamper with electronics without leaving a trace of tampering.

>If an automated car kills somebody, the software company gets sued.

No, this is never going to happen. Car companies would not be at fault for outside tampering considering it's completely impossible to make something unhackable.

>software companies*

Tell that to China. Maybe the problem isn't the availability of the "weapons", maybe the problem is connected to the societal structure of said race commiting said crime. You know, like every crime stastic shows.

Can confirm - our coppers seize bread knives from dindus over here

It's difficult to say for America because it's already riddled with guns, but the UK's per capita homicide rate is massively lower than the US's (same for all of western europe).

Also, bottom wouldn't be seven deaths, it's easier to run from a knife than a bullet. Knife mass murders are never on the scale of gun mass murders.

Bin that knife, lad.

This, obviously. Trust other people with guns not to blow your brains out. That's the whole point. They trust you to do the same. Do what needs to be done and lay down your arms.

The third panel is the government shooting people

now factor trucks into this

You should also add one with a truck of peace and a suicide bomber. This stuff happens often enough it's a legit means of violence these days.

Uh maybe just ban knives then?

Gee Sup Forums it really isn't that hard. I swear you are retards.

Think about it

I already posted a knife attack that killed 34 people you absolutely retarded fuck off bong.

Go bin your knife, faggot.

one against seven? only if you're Jason Bourne.

the only solution is to ban people

1 million hours in ms paint

Wtf... is this the edit I made?

Refute what? You think it's possible to get rid of guns? You think without guns crazy people aren't going to kill anyone? May as well be a picture "proving" the earth is flat lol

You're a bigger fag than the leaf you're responding to. Think about that and be appropriately ashamed.

even attempt to take my guns and i will murder and rape ur dog

0 deaths? He could just drive his fucking car over all of them.

Correct.
If people want to kill me they'll try.
And that's exactly why I want a handgun.
Because I know damned well it could happen to me.
Also it's my right to own a gun.
Fuck you and your anti-civil liberty stance.

except that has never once been recorded happening.

>prove me wrong
pro tip: you wont.

I'm a leaf: selling weed is illegal in Canada for now.
> People if they really want to will find a way to kill you.
People here if they really want to will always find a way to get weed. Whether it gets legallized by Trudeau not.
You are a fuking moron if you assume this does not apply to guns.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

> Utopian fantasy
> Happening around the world

Jesus christ you people are fucking worthless. Unfortunately, this can't happen here because this country is filled with peasants that think their 1911 is God's answer to every single problem. Just like the fucking faggot who blew off his jaw running outside because he got a little too excited when he saw a rodent crawling in his backyard.

this^^

>Also, it's difficult to tamper with electronics without leaving a trace of tampering.
this is false

It is totally possible. sure, the system can tell you it was hacked, but it cant tell you by who.

"oops, this presidential candidate's limo was hacked, we dont know by who :^)"

this

No, this is the one I made.

Let's just say a killer with an automatic rifle will have an easier time killing a bunch of people than with a knife.

Most mass-shooter are autistic spergs that would instantly get dropped if trying to stab anyway. They'd probably end up cutting themselves first.

We all die in the end

>Most mass-shooter are autistic spergs that would instantly get dropped if trying to stab anyway. They'd probably end up cutting themselves first.

Way to completely miss the point. A person with a knife has the ability to stab as many people that are in his vicinity.

make a whole folder

but in England both guns and knives are illegal and we still have deaths

also why does the blonde have a goatee? if she's a terrorist in disguise she deserves to die

>a killer with an automatic rifle
>automatic rifle
which basically do not exist outside of the military, even then no one fires in full-auto mode if you want to hit anything

Did you just assume gender? It's the current year ffs.

based

think the pressure cookers and the truck murders kills this argument

>automatic rifle
>which basically do not exist outside of the military

leaf

>Knife attacks are really rare
B I N
I
N

Knowing the EU they will probably attempt to.

>leaf calling a leaf a leaf ?

I smell shill

Don't use words that you don't understand.

>shilling for gun ownership
>bad

>correcting a retarded leaf
>shilling

>b but other weapons!!

Its harder to hurt people with other types of weapons or catch them if they break and run, ergo the point is moot and fucking stupid. Melee weapons yield less casualties disregarding fringe cases

>cars
Fucking hell, screen your immigrants.

how many fucking full-auto weapons do you see used in crime in Canada or the US for that matter you no guns faggot. It's zero

fuck you
shilling for gun grabbing faggots
fuck off shill

you're the fucking leaf i bet that other dude immigrated

>Melee weapons yield less casualties disregarding fringe cases
>disregarding fringe cases

And you're only disregarding fringe cases to make a point, fuck off idiot.

Not many in Canada, a few in the US. The point being that in both countries you CAN own automatic weapons.

>shilling for gun grabbers
>by making a pro-gun thread

Buddy, go take your medication.

>Not many in Canada, a few in the US.
cite one case in each country

There was a proposal to ban large trucks in Malmo Sweden iirc

>in both countries you CAN own automatic weapons.
It's completely illegal in Canada, I have a mini-14 do you classify that a automatic?

During the years of 1994-2004, the US had a federal "assault weapons ban", which banned the use of certain semi-automatic rifles with "evil features". During this time, we had the Oklahoma City bombings (which killed 168 people and caused $652 million in damages using a bomb made from Ammonium Nitrate fertalizer), the Columbine High School shooting (which killed 13 people using a pistol and shotgun, and many 10 round magazines), and of course, the September 11th terrorist attacks (which used planes to kill thousands).

There are many ways with which a dedicated person could kill large groups of people. If someone is willing to walk into a movie theater with an AR-15, there is no reason to suggest that they wouldn't be willing to instead use a molotov cocktail or chlorine gas -- both of which are trivial to produce with ordinary off the shelf materials -- or to simply drive a truck into a crowd.

Doesn't Malmo, Sweden have a problem with grenade attacks?

>And you're only disregarding fringe cases to make a point, fuck off idiot.

Yep, if youre not fucking retarded then you know that exceptions aside melee weapons yield lower bodycount. Those exceptions are so rare that they can be safely ignored when making a comparison as we should focus on the median

a fucking leaf

US, North Hollywood shootout.

Canada, can't think of even one.

There are roughly 5000 privately owned full-automatic weapons that are in Canada since 1978. They had to be registered prior to Trudeau's legislation in 1978.

A Mini-14 is not a full-automatic weapon, no.

The point is again, you retarded mongolian is the potential to kill a lot of people with blades is still possible and very high given the situation.

Someone add the truck

>US, North Hollywood shootout.

People with legally-owned automatic weapons do not tend to commit crimes with them. People who intend to commit crimes would be more likely to modify a semi-automatic, due to how trivial it is, and how much cheaper it is than legally purchasing a fully automatic weapon.

>it's not an automatic weapon
>it was a modified and illegally made automatic weapon

So what you're saying was it was a semi-automatic? Semantics. The point is if it wasn't so cheap to do people would be using already full-autos.

Someone could even fucking bump fire a weapon in a shooting if they really wanted to.

Ofcourse it matters. Its easier to kill people with guns than with a knife and u can kill more easily as well.

>Its easier to kill people with guns than with a knife and u can kill more easily as well.

If you don't know how to use a gun you're not going to kill a lot of people. If you're trained with a knife you can kill as many people as you physically can.

You can do that with both types of weapons, the argument is you shouldn't ban either because of it.

Brazil, u stupid

Bat is made for baseball, not killing
Knife is for cutting meat, not killing
Rope is for tying shit, not killing
Gun is made for....killing

Lol where did that happen.
Get the fuck outta here leaf

China. It's in the thread you retarded non-country.

>knife not made for killing

Kek.

Jesus christ dude, u are one delusional fuckwit.

Im not gonna argue with u who does more damage, a gun or a knife.

>Im not gonna argue with u who does more damage, a gun or a knife.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings

8 knife weilding men

My god this fucking leaf.

And u had to go all the way to 2014 for it.

Im not gonna waste my time on your dumbass. Nobody takes u seriously