Sometimes, I just do not get Americans

Explain this shit. I doubt the founding fathers would have stood for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU
youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc
youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc
youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk
silencerco.com/suppressed/
youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really illegal, just requires and extra tax and paperwork.

To be fair the only thing that really needs silenced is the intruder on your property

Not illegal, just have to pay and wait several months for a tax stamp.

Still a pain in the fucking ass though

>protecting your hearing is not a valid reason
I don't think you know how loud guns really are.

It's not illegal though

>To be fair the only thing that really needs silenced is the intruder on your property

Not wanting to keep your hearing intact. Not wanting to protect the hearing of your loyal hunting dog.

What is wrong with you?

Cool thread German schlomo. Only people who don't believe Americans have the right to protect themselves are Jews. I’ll use this opportunity to redpill anons on Pastor Anderson and the holocaust

Look at some of these and tell me that he isn't /ourspiritualleader/

Holocaust BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Jews BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

>youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Israel BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU

MLK BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc

Holywood and Robin Williams BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc

Nogunz BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM

Women voters BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E

Monastics BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI

9/11 Tower 7 BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk

>A WELL REGULATED MILITIA

>It's not illegal though
Apparently it is not protected by the 2nd amendment, is it? You cannot just buy it, right?

I heard your islands are completely overrun with Chinese who just stand in the water ankle deep to get a sunburn. Is this right?

I have tinnitus lads so it might as well sound like bubble wrap to me

That doesn't make it illegal, numbnuts

You don't understand because you have faulty information.
silencerco.com/suppressed/
Nothing is illegal about owning silencers.

its not illegal but there is only a handful of reasons you would need a silencer.

That person is a Brit so try to understand

Even a 9mm is loud as hell in real life (unlike in games/movies)

>That doesn't make it illegal, numbnuts

What do you do if you do not want to pay a massive tax for it or do not want to wait months for it to be not illegal? What if you just want to go hunting and not end up deaf? Why is your gov so intrusive?

You are not from Maldives.

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED

It's completely legal, you just need a license.

In America, you can buy almost any weapon, but you need to go through a time-consuming process and pay a fee.

I could buy a .50 cal sniper rifle with a suppressor, but I would just need to pay a fee and get a license. This is a great deterrent for crime because no moron is going to pay to put themselves on the record as having a very unique weapon.

It should still fall under protection of the 2nd amendment, fucknuts.

you can buy earplugs

To not wake up grandma when niggers are breaking and entering?

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8

Shitty automatics are not the same as a proper rifle. And suppressors are unnecessary.
This is literally overcompensating for something.

suppressors are legal.

Wear hearing protection or use an oil filter

>It's completely legal, you just need a license.
So it is illegal until your gov says it is legal? Can the gov refuse a license? If so, how is that not an infringement of the 2nd amendment?

Pussies on the right mostly

Explain exactly how a suppressor is "over-compensating".

>keymod

It's not a firearm, dipshit

I'd like to ask you the same question germany

Yes, it's called not having enough freedom.

silencers are actually perfectly legal in Germany and it's considered rude to shoot in public without one

The only reason I need is wanting one.

Neither are bullets ya fag.

Can't give them anything. Take it all from the antigunners

Having one or not doesn't infringe on the ability to keep and bear arms.

There is at least ome bill in the senate right now to correct this issue. It's got a high probability of passing. This would make suppressors a title one firearm and would not be any more or less restricted than the gun it goes on.

SHALL

>It's not a firearm, dipshit
It is part of a firearm. Are you saying ammo can be banned because ammo is not a firearm either? Can a sighting be banned because it is not a necessary part of a firearm? What about magazines?

It is in California.

>you had time to put on earpro? you were obviously not afraid for your life.

>It's got a high probability of passing.

I'm not too sure about that but I hope you're right

>silencers

they're called suppressors you stupid leaf.

you'd know that if you knew freedom.

We're trying to work on this with the hearing protection act, probably won't go through until after the 2018 elections sadly

>I'd like to ask you the same question germany
Suppressors are not illegal in most states in Germany. You just need another line in your hunting license booklet. No reason to get a suppressor required. It is a way to protect your health (i.e. your hearing) and your dog's hearing and protect wildlife from being disturbed.

>use an oil filter

not an argument

This

Who the fuck wants to mess with hearing protection when someone is in your house.

My ears are going to bleed bc no suppressor. I won't pay for a cuck stamp

Either is fine

>16" carbine gas gubermint profile
That should be illegal.

Let's ban all high capacity magazines then :^)
Fuckwad

the founding fathers have been dead for 150 plus years and you have no idea what they would have thought about shit like guns that are incredibly quiet relative to un-silenced ones, or guns you can fire fully automatically.

stop putting words in a corpse's mouth and find a better argument, you fucking kraut piece of shit

Most people in gun culture want them. It's liberals who think those, and pistol grips make a gun more deadly

Fuck off you german cuck. 2a all the way. Saged.

>This is a great deterrent for crime
[Citation Needed]

>illegal until government says its legal

No. That's not how this works.

The second amendment is the right to bear arms, not suppressors

I meant automatic weaponry. It requires no finesse to operate one.
And suppressors are just a fancy gimmick to show off at the range,
that is if you are not going to go on a rampage, if you are, then yes, it would come in handy.
>freedom
A buzzword, nothing more.
Your "freedom" can be taken away at a moments notice.
That is not what freedom is.

IT'S A SOLVENT TRAP PLS MR.ALPHABET AGENT DON'T SHOOT MY DOG

It's pretty fucking awful but still better than nothing

>the founding fathers have been dead for 150 plus years and you have no idea what they would have thought about shit like guns that are incredibly quiet relative to un-silenced ones, or guns you can fire fully automatically.

Quite honestly, I think your founding fathers would have said that a well regulated militia needs guns and that those guns should be state of the art to be used in a conflict. suppressors are good equipment for a conflict with a foreign invader, so they should be protected. It is as easy as that.

Califag here. Can only buy 10 round mags for AR-15, not the 30 round mags the weapon came with originally.

The founding fathers have been dead for 150 years. They didn't know freedom of speech and press wouldn't be just ink written in hemp paper. Fuck out of here you cuckold faggot. The founding fathers wanted citizens to be able to rival the government you sissified nu-pol faggot.

It's bullshit reactionary legislation from the left, they prey on peoples inane fears to get things banned.

Remember, they always only ban them parts at a time, to slowly chip away at freedoms until there's nothing left.

Was about to post this. We allegedly used one on my buddies farm and it worked quite well.

What a suprise

>The second amendment is the right to bear arms, not suppressors
So ammo can be outlawed? Can magazines be outlawed? What about gun ranges? Books about guns? E-commerce sites selling guns?

Pretty much this.

They didn't really want a standing army. They wanted us all to be trained to Arms so that if there is an invasion we all form up groups and wreck their shit.

quite ingenious way of defending your nation

The test is usually to take something they had, like horses and buggies, and relate it to higher tech things we have, like cars and planes.

They did not restrict any weapons, not even cannon. Not even grapeshot muskets, which can clear a street right quick.

you don't need a suppressor to defend your liberty

I never said I agree with or want them to be banned, you inbred fucks. Fact still remains that they are a firearm enhancement, not a firearm. They aren't protected by the constitution for the same reason red dot sights aren't. THEY ARE NOT FIREARMS.

>hurrr durrr ban ammo too while you're at it

That IS part of a firearm

It's becasue Americans think they will make guns completely silent so assassins can use them without getting caught.

Many of their laws are based on things they saw in Hollywood movies.

>krauts being sensible about gun laws?
What timeline are we on. I honestly think that's the only euro gun law that's better than any that we have.

Scared the Japs out of landing on the west coast.

Oh yeah, kept 44 potential tyrants at bay too.

Such nonsense. I passed a high-paying job offer that would be cancelled out by the high cost of living. That coupled with shit gun laws, illegals, plus traffic=no fucking way ever.

This. Inb4 low IQ flyover country Cletus'

Says who, the government? The people you're defending yourself from?

See where this goes?

Not to mention they had a semi automatic rifle then. They knew full well where things were heading.

I'd like to see an amendment added that states a citizen can own anything issued to the us military rifleman

As I sit here, were I not married, I would quit this job today and drive east. It would obviously take me 3 hours to clear Los Angeles' 20 miles, but it would be the last fucking time.

Same here.

Over the counter accessory. One of the few sensible things we have.

There's all kinds of unconstitutional bullshit gun laws like that. Getting a suppressor requires a lot of paperwork and jumping through hoops and dealing with the ATF and local sheriff. Meanwhile some European countries just sell them over the counter.

Hopefully we can get some of the fuckery undone while Trump is in office and the Hearing Protection Act would be a good start.

On the upside, most of the stuff that's banned/restricted is only uncommon because most gun owners respect the law enough to follow it. Suppressors and full autos are easy to make by anyone with a machine shop. If there was ever a large-scale revolt, autos would be coming up like mushrooms.

I'd like to see more people organize legit militias.

With the exception of Alaska, most gun laws are based on watching old fifties movies. "Machine guns" "switchblades".

Shall not be infringed cocksucker

It makes for a more enjoyable shooting experience. That's all the "need" that should be required.

Anybody know what the U.S. military use for ear protection? Also wouldn't that not help when patrolling since you wouldn't be able to hear noises?

Not being able to by a red dot sight isnt infringing your right to own a firearm

Don't you lose some of your rights when you purchase a Title II Weapon? I've heard the ATF can search your home whenever they want if you buy a silencer or full-auto firearm.

Founding fathers were well aware and used privately owned cannons and repeating style arms during the revolution. Saying they didn't know what was comming is borderline moronic. The 2a isn't about ar-15s . It should include tanks large artillery and gunships.

This. These cucks want to belive
>Shall not be infringed
Cam be interpretted as
>Shall be infringed
Because its 2017!!! So many fellow burgers, even cuckservatives, believe in gun control. Its disgusting.

Says me. I can shoot someone just as easily without one.

Ex military. We usually have pretty bad hearing.

Says who? You? You get to infringe upon my rights?

How many crimes have been committed with a 50 cal rifle in the last 50 years? 0.

dafuq man

kek that caught me off guard

So you get to infringe upon my rights.

Or die trying, of course.

Me too. And ones with different aesthetics and meaning than just muh oath keepers and 3%

Think about your family. Do you want them living around such bad influences? Theyd hopefully thank you in the future for moving.