2 respected republican conservatives disgusted with Drumpf's latest scandal

2 respected republican conservatives disgusted with Drumpf's latest scandal.

Your fuhrer is finished.

Hahaha yeah former Trump supporter here, not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy be the president any longer

Nobody cares. I will support Donald Trump to my dying day. He is a good man, and didn't do anything.

yOuR fUhReR iS fInIsHeD

>Joe Scarborough
lol

>Morning Joe
>conservative
top fucking kek, next you'll be telling me Lindsey Graham is a White Nationalist.

Morning Schmo is no conservative.

"I'm Ben Shapiro and I'm umm Jewish "

He's literally the Trayvon Martin of presidents

no one respects joe, not even his whore gf

Gonna laugh so hard when impeachment proceedings begin.

Will Sup Forums still be like THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD BY A SHILL THE IMPEACHMENT IS A DISTRACTION WHAT ABOUT SETH RICH??!!!11

>the married news team

lmao

wtf I love unverified anonymous sources now

except he's white

and grown up

with a hot wife, a bunch of kids and billions of dollars

and he never committed a crime

and alive

This is a Shareblue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

>"Republican"
and
>(((Republican)))

wtf I love LARPing now

>not knowing le meme
lurk moar newfaggot

Why is it a surprise that it reliefed pressure when some shitty version of Hoover was breathing down on his neck and Trump as president couldnt do his foreign policy in peace cuz this shitty wannabe politician (mind you, politicizing fbi director position) was leaking everything

Respond to all shill threads with nigger slurs and nigger hate imaginary. Shariablue shills are sensitive snowflakes and meltdown when called nigger. Many are also literal niggers and spics.

Kys nigger

Sexual assault is a crime.

>been to court literally hundreds of times, and settled out of it dozens of times
>never committed a crime

> RUSCIN HAXXX00RZ

lol "respected" appeal to authority

I fucking hate Ben with a passion, troll him regularly, traitors are worse than leftists

lol has day job at Rockefeller PLAZA

You call this man respected...

>2 respected republican conservatives
>Your fuhrer is finished.

Need more than two. Only a majority in the US Congress can stop the mad king.

>never committed a crime
Emoluments clause.

>trump leaves
>white house staff relieved
>stockholm syndrome lifted
>confirms treason

trump is fugggged

Shapiro makes excellent arguments against SJW's and for capitalism but when it comes to Trump he turns into a SJW and just vomits his feelings everywhere. Nothing remotely resembles arguments. It is really disgusting because it targets people on the right.

there have been allegations, but no solid proof.

Anyone who doesn't see this as the ultimate proof that anti-Trumpers are literally delusional is retarded. Everything that they are pretending is some astounding revelation is literally what you would expect when someone is leading a bullshit investigation and slander campaign.

*Führer

Get it right nigger.

This. Ben Shapiro is an enemy biding his time once again. Never fall again for his kike tricks, Sup Forums. Corey Lewandowski showed us Ben's true nature.

fuckin ben "israel first" shapiro would never miss a chance to shit on trump no matter how baseless the claim is

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

Haha, you trumptards are just as bad

holy shit

even his biggest dick sucker is repulsed

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When this even mongolic rat jumps ship, it's ogre

and drumpf would never miss a chance to make himself look stupid no matter what literally all decent people think about it

He literally didn't do anything but he's creating smoke when there's no fire.

Yeah, don't mind this dead intern, just focus on Drampft....

REST IN PISS, MURDERER

Oh no! Not the republicans. Whatever will we do without those slimy spineless cucks.

Hes a dindu

Say it ain't so, Joe

Which scandal? It's hard to keep up with the weekly fabricated stuff.

that's how it works, genius.

It's media misleading people again. Trump said it relieved pressure on Trump cooperating with Russia, which is true and not in any way a crime. It's hard for a president to cooperate with Russia when he is under investigation for collusion with Russia. That's just a fact.

What's funny is if you read the article, it goes like this:

Anonymous source reads a document that is supposedly made up of notes made during the meeting. Reads it to the reporter, not gives it to the reporter.

A second anonymous source confirms the broad strokes of the document. But the way it's written it implies that they confirm what the first person says Trump said.

The third source they use, is supposedly a defender of Trump. How do they do that? It's a negotiating ploy. He didn't really mean what he said.

So the proof they're are using is anonymous source stack 3 tiers deep with no named source verification.

But this is proof enough. Yeah. Ok.

Ben Shapiro and Joe were Trump supporters ever?

Joe murdered his intern

I don't know why I still watch/follow the guy. He's supposedly a conservative but every fucking tweet sounds like something out of MSNBC

I don't know why I still watch/follow the guy. He's supposedly a conservative but every fucking tweet sounds like something out of MSNBC

I think he's just covering his bases cause all these pundit faggots base their worth on predicting things

>murder

what they call marriage these days

>"expressing that you're pleased with something you did is a scandal"

I'm so fucking depressed that half my country is this retarded.

>some retard investigates you for tinfoil hat theories
>doesn't find anything
>doesn't find anything
>doesn't find anything
>doesn't find anything

>after the 4th time ask if I'm under investigation
>no you haven't done anything from a multitude of investigations I've done based on nothing
>okay

>he's not doing anything productive but following MSM and their bullshit conspiracy theories
>fire him
>wow, glad that nutjob is gone, what a relief

>TRUMP IS RELIEVED BECAUSE MUH RUSSIA
>IMPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Just another day at the WH

Good point.

Fuck neo cons.

So who are the respected republicans?
Surely you don't mean the two ((()))) on this tweet? If so, then please reconsider the term respected. And republican.

the walls are closing in trumpfkinds

They don't stop. When one lie gets refuted, they come up with a new one.

I hope they keep doing this. The more they do it, the more desperate they seem.

Mourning Joe

Man, you would think the wording would change in this every once in a while to not be a total dead giveaway of Soros jewery in action.

Shapiro comes off as one of those kids in high school who thinks speaking quickly demonstrates his superior intelligence. You can tell how important it is that others see him in this light. He makes some good points, but I'm not sure of his sincerity. Also, he's a ((())), so, there's that, too.

Shapiro was always a nevertrumper until Trump won, then suddenly he changed his tune because he wanted to be on the winning team. He's just a slimy kike.

i dont think settling means what you think it means