twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b-but the pope licks refugee feet

Its uh... simple. We get a new Pope.

this
COME FELLOW CHRISTIANS
COME TO THE LAND OF THE SOUTH
WE WILL FORM AN ARMY
AND THEN TAKE BACK THE HOLY CITIES

Is it true catholic school girls are into anal to keep their virginity for marriage and avoid pregnancy without contraception?

Repeal Vatican II

Latin Mass all day

>you burn the heretics just right

We need a new Pope. I haven't given the Church a dime since he revealed what he really is.

Deus Vult!

Ask you mother, mr. anally born.

At no point in my life did I ever think I'd defend Christianity.
I am now ready to defend the fucking cross.
DEUS VULT.

Usual links etc

Here are your daily readings
usccb.org/bible/readings/051917.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Online Breviary
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

A YouTuber I follow had a stream with a Catholic chick who talks about the JQ. Check her out. youtu.be/59HauEY7JE0

>It firmly believes, professes, and proclaims that those not living within the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics cannot become participants in eternal life, but will depart “into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels” [Matt. 25:41], unless before the end of life the same have been added to the flock; and that the unity of the ecclesiastical body is so strong that only to those remaining in it are the sacraments of the Church of benefit for salvation, and do fastings, almsgiving, and other functions of piety and exercises of Christian service produce eternal reward, and that no one, whatever almsgiving he has practiced, even if he has shed blood for the name of Christ, can be saved, unless he has remained in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.
>oy vey goy, you got to be in the One-and-Only True Catholic Church of God™, otherwise it's straight to hellfire with you!

Fuck Bergoglio, communist, globalist piece of shit!

PEACE BE WITH YOU

Posting a response into thread revelations 2:2
2I know your deeds, your labor, and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate those who are evil, and you have tested and exposed as liars those who falsely claim to be apostles.

Psalm 116:11
I said in my haste, All men are liars.

typical catholic response
>satnaist
I pray to jesus christ, and read my bible what kind of person are you to falsely accuse me of being a satanist? you are no follower of christ, and ignore his teachings

Mathew 16
6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

7 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have taken no bread.

8 Which when Jesus perceived, he said unto them, O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?

9 Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

10 Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?

12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

quit eating the leaven of the pharisees.

and yes, I did, and the way to fight witchcraft is with prayer, and fasting, its the heavy artillery against such practices, you would know this if you read your bible, and there is nothing to admire about the catholic church, who burned far too many innocents alive, and anally tortured people "in the name of christ" anyone who can tell the difference between the bible and a doorknob would know this. Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

It's funny how god throws curveballs like that at his followers right? Was hardcore fedora myself just a few years ago. Not a doubt in my mind what is what these days tho.

DEUS VULT

Crusade yes
done by another catholics or any other religion no.

Catholicism isn't real Christianity and Catholics are closer to Talmudic Judaism than lovers of Christ. Off yourselves collectively please.

i just brought this up int he last thread.

*blocks your path*

Not really. Not all the girls that went to my school were openly very religious, about 1/3. Of those, the hypocrites, I wouldn't know.

>uses quran as a distraction to walk by.

>being a Roman Cucklick
>ever

They wouldn't be of use.

It's just so obvious to me. Ironically the Catholic Church is the most sex-obsessed which is why the girls in it are so damn prideful. They think because they are virgins they are holy while being otherwise arrogant human beings. Don't even get me started on the bizarre rituals.

my gf is a virgin but does nothing like that. To be fair she likes me enough that I could probably convince her to take her virginity (I am a 10/10 chad) but I am not a degenerate so I am not going to do it unless we're married

schlomo pls, take your astroturfing meme pictures somewhere else

Evangelical Christians are the worst. Don't you have a megachurch to tithe at?

>american hours
>(((they))) come out in force

geez, I wonder who's behind these posts. You can't fight against God anons. His Church will suffer, but will never perish. You'll find that out soon enough.

Is that Santa?

This

the blessed catholic church doing Jesus' work by burning people at the stake who disagree with their ideas.

Oh and torturing them cruelly. Nothing says the body of Christ like torture!

>astroturfing
>picture of popes venerating the quran, a book of pedophillia and goat fucking is astroturfing
>implying the roman catholic church didn't invent Islam

revelations 2:2
2I know your deeds, your labor, and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate those who are evil, and you have tested and exposed as liars those who falsely claim to be apostles.

>implying one verse in the bible doesn't BTFO your little false graph

>leaf

What, do we believe in God a little too much for you?

I'm not fighting against God. I'm waiting for his people to come out of the whore of babylon. who blaspheme Christ and God regularly.

>Acts 16:31: And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
>Romans 1:17-18: For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
>Romans 3:28: Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
>Romans 4:5: But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
>Romans 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
>Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>Romans 11:6: And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
>Romans 14:23: …for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
>1 Corinthians 1:21: For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
>Galatians 2:16: Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
>Galatians 2:21: I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
>Galatians 3:8: And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

AND WITH YOUR SPIRIT

america, aka istitutionalized protestantism is the whore of babylon. Last I checked Catholics didn't go around in the middle east letting their young people die for Israel. Kys americuck
>b-but muh literalist and ignorant interpretation of the Bible
you don't understand the Bible m8, the way americans interpret it makes me cringe to the bone

>Galatians 5:4-5: Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>Ephesians 1:13-14: In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
>Ephesians 2:8-10: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
>Philippians 3:9: And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
>1Timothy 1:1: Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
>Titus 3:5: Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

>I could probably convince her to take her virginity (I am a 10/10 chad) but I am not a degenerate so I am not going to do it unless we're married
Fresh off the boat, huh Ahmed?

>american theology and education

Who said i was evangelical? Kys.

Romans 10
9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 3
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

As long as the Pope considers himself infallible then I will not recognize Catholics as part of the true Christendom.

The Catholic Chruch helped (((them))) out in ww2. They also strongly opposed our Lord and Savior Adolf Hitler. Kys

I was just pointing out that chastity involves both man and woman, it's not just about women "being sluts". I am 100% italian so I don't get your remarks. A muslim would have no problem fucking a girl outside marriage, they are degenerates. They only get married to appease their families because they have a sense of family, no inner reason, only peer pressure. Something completely different from Catholic morality, that instead comes from inside the individual that tries to be in communion with God.

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Ephesians 2
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Act 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

My Santa looks better then yours.

Stop posting this misleading image; your God despises this.

Faith and works go together. Read James

>not understanding the "Holy" Roman empire is a pagan empire
>catholics only defense is to accuse you of not knowing the bible, and can't use daniel 7-9, or revelations to identify the beast with 10 horns and whore of babylon.

american theology is a LOT better than catholic theology.

The Pope doesn't consider himself infallible. He's perfectly capable of making mistakes.

Start with 96% roman catholic Venezuela, cuck.

really makes you think

MUH CHOSEN PEOPLE (catholics) ARE THE ONLY GOOD PEOPLE ON EARTH. ALSO MUSLIMS.

The Church only opposed Hitler when he went full Talmud and started claiming that germans had superior DNA. Eugenics were invented by jews ffs, it's what the base their whole religion on.
The jews have been trying to destroy the Church since the beginning. I don't even hate them for it, I just find it funny that americans who are the shaboos goy for exellence, and protestants in general who literally founded freemasonry to conspire with the jews against the Catholic Church keep attacking the Church for being pro-jew. Lmaoing at your life, for real.

>implying this isn't Idol worship.

>Doesn't realize James 2 was talking about Abraham being justified to man and not to God
>hasn't read Romans 4

The Catholic Church is corrupt and goes against The Bible's teachings. Catholics all over the world are being misled. This is the truth.

Guys give me a verse to read. I've been reading my bible one chapter/verse a night before I sleep to think on it. It scared me at first because the first one I read talked about how the lord would send foreigners to destroy the lands and people of some group because they began to become decadent and forsake god. I picked it by random and forgot the verse, if anyone knows, please share.

>what is papal infallibility

Wrong. They opposed Hitler for correctly placing himself next to Jesus. The (((pope))) doesn't want to lose his power and shekels.

Just bantz, amicus. Good on you, save it until marriage, God willing.

man, its almost like the catholic church invented Islam or something.

your santa is a faggot that could only kill another norwegian man because he was the only one as beta and weak as him

nice meme, turn it around and it become true

>muh paganism
there's no american theology, it's literal autism by bumpking preachers in fuck-all alabama wearing suits and preaching from laundromats.

what app is this?
they came up with a rule 140 years ago that says it only counts if he's speaking from the big boy chair, when they realized the papacy keeps contradicting itself and scripture

I haven't been to mass in 15 years

The KJV onlyist fundamental baptist church near me literally got caught molesting little boys. The pastor was replaced but then a deacon did the same thing.

>They opposed Hitler for correctly placing himself next to Jesus
>correctly placing himself next to Jesus
kys

>The (((pope))) doesn't want to lose his power and shekels.
The pope has no powers, and doesn't have a lot of shekels either. The Catholic Church earns 6 billion per year that gets distributed for charity and to pay priest wages, nothing else. Fucking Ripple has more money than the Catholic Church. Why am I even discussing with an evangelical troll? Keep being an ignorant nigger and suffer the results, your loss

>having to resort to attacking the other churches when the poster you're talking to is non-denominational
>not realizing the catholic church has a 6continent pedophilia ring, and vatican city is homosexual centreal.
>still hasn't read daniel, and used the 18 keys given to identify the roman catholic church as the beast with 10 horns.

It's not talking about men; you'd have to really butcher your reading of it to think that.
And there are many other quotes that say that not all those who believe in God will be saved.
You have to have the proper relationship with God, not merely intellectual belief. Which means doing good deeds and serving God

Good links all fellow Catholics must watch

youtu.be/MzrVCdtJ1WQ
youtu.be/1qX9dn1l4d8

>NIV

youtu.be/53BN9tTDoCw

Once again not evangelical. Also nice racism mr. Holy.
>pope has no power
>what are millions of retards in roman catholic church
>what is changing tradition to invite gays and muslims for more shekels
Also, kys is not an argument. How do you know that Hitler wasn't the secind coming? You don't because you arent god, just a wannabe Christian.

you people can't be real, there is obviously an orchestrated effort to meddle waters and and catch the attention of low-intelligente people on this board with your meme pictures

>non-denominational
which means you are a protestant that wants to be a special snowflake. Tumblr is that way user.
>>not realizing the catholic church has a 6continent pedophilia ring, and vatican city is homosexual centreal.
nice meme. Abuses in the Catholic Church don't happen any more often than in protestant or non-denominational churches. It's all fabricated uproar like the (((press))) does for Trump or for anyone that opposes their power.
>>still hasn't read daniel, and used the 18 keys given to identify the roman catholic church as the beast with 10 horns.
The 10 horns are a symbol for the 10 commandments, indicating pure degeneracy. Has nothing to do with the Church which is the only force still promoting abstinence, no use of contraceptives, is against abortion and gay marriage etc. etc.

>when burning heretics is unscriptural, and you're suppose to pray for them, bless them, and love them

hows it feel to contradict the word of god?

Basically me.

>mainline protestant denomination
filthy, almost as bad as catholics
from earlier in the same chapter
>And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
>The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
>HE WASN'T SPEAKING METAPHORICALLY GOYS, HE REALLY IS BREAD! NOW REPEATEDLY CANNIBALIZE YOUR SAVIOUR'S CORPSE!

Also did you read the passenge of Romans 4 here that I linked?

>Infidel
Wow you really are no better than mudshits.

Edgy atheist my whole life, I'm ready to convert. Where/how do I start?

>muh leven of pharisees

This is the kajillioth time this week I've been called a Pharisee. OY VEY

Good Pharisees
1. Hillel
2. Gamaliel
3. Saul/Paul

This is such a meme but I really do enjoy this insult. kekekekekek

>fight witchraft with prayer.
>burning innocents

Well that's on you to prove, you're going to have to give us good reason to believe that a Legal Institution full very rulebooks based off of Torah, which is good to make things extra sure.

> "Bible is infallible and final autorithy"
> Removes books

Protestants should be the last to point fingers about contradicting the word of God.

read KJV bible
read sermon on the mount first

your graph is backwards there pal :^)

The United States of America is indeed the Whore of Babylon.

Some of God's children unfortunately live within her.

But Christianity isn't "The Whore of Babylon," and the Catholic Church is corrupt.

This is copy pasta. Kys shill.

>>what are millions of retards in roman catholic church
Catholicism is bigger than a single Pope. You would know if you knew the slightest thing about Catholicism. But that's the problem: you don't. You just like to spout your ignorant opinions and pollute the minds of other ignorant people like you. Because you're a tool, a literal retard that is used by others to destroy the truth. But the truth can't be destroyed user, sorry to disappoint you.
>what is changing tradition to invite gays and muslims for more shekels
which he never did. Dogma about gays and muslims hasn't changed, and he did nothing to change it. The only things he did regarding gays is to forbid them from entering seminaries even if they remain chaste, that's literally his only active action that involves gays since he's been a Pope. Saying "hi" back to a gay person who said "hi" to him isn't an active action towards gays like your (((media))) wants you to believe.

>How do you know that Hitler wasn't the secind coming?
t.john goldberg

>You don't because you arent god, just a wannabe Christian.
go to bed user-san

>>HE WASN'T SPEAKING METAPHORICALLY
he wasn't speaking metaphorically at all. The only reason why you think so is because when your heretics split off form the Church they lost apostolic succession and thus the authority to administer proper sacraments; so they made up a whole theology about why you don't actually need those sacraments. Your ideas are literally the result of traditions of men. you aren't any better than mormons in my eyes, same kind of retardness and ill-intentions.

Also You need to give evidence that proves that John was not an Apostle of Jesus christ.

he was called the Beloved Apostle, that's no insult. He was the deadliest force against Gnosticism and we have lots of sources proving that and more.

Even the gnostics had to admit that the Gospel of John was cannon and yet it put their works to shame.

No Church Father has ever said the gnostic gospels are canon and all but one are from like 200 or 300s and onwards

it means I don't really agree with the protestant movement either.

non-denominational implies one doesn't follow a church

there are whistleblowers that come from the vatican that paint the picture to be a lot worse than you could ever imagine. Nuns have come out saying ordained catholic priests have been making them fuck animals, and demons.

>brings up a point that has nothing to do with the 18 keys of daniel chapters 7-9

the Vatican removed 14 books in 1648, and have been attacking the book of Esther, and Genesis.
>not realizing i include the gospel of thomas, the gospel of judas, and the gospel of mary magdalen, and many books banned by the council of nicea in my cannon
>not realizing I include the apocrypha with my king james.

catholics are idiots, real idiots.

>I have come to fulfill the law that you know nothing about because you haven't read it.