The Rock wants to be a Kang

youtu.be/9c8-H4RHIZQ?t=4m20s

The hubris and pompousness of this guy. I hope he seriously runs and gets fucking humiliated.

Or is this a (((plan))) to divide the conservative voting populace in 2020? You know (((they))) will try some kind of shenanigan.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/dwayne-johnsons-2020-presidential-campaign-may-hav-255624
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reps got a celebrity now the dems want one. Trump is the cap stone. It's all down hill from here.

The story is currently on Drudge.

avclub.com/article/dwayne-johnsons-2020-presidential-campaign-may-hav-255624

Nigger.

Trump's actually got experience, though.

Yeah, it would really suck if an arrogant celebrity with no political experience ran for President and completely embarrassed America

>no political experience

Trumps been flirting with running since the 80s. This isnt just something new.

Fucking Fallon is cringy as fuck

Trump was a business man first and foremost. He, on numerous occasions, formally spoke to the senate and congress in the 90s.

If this happens, I'm literally going to do my best to move into a secluded area and live out the rest of my life in peace, while being armed to the teeth.

This society is a bad joke.

This is what The Rock was doing in the 80s.

The Dems, as usual, are completely out of touch with this country and think that they can win too if they elect a celebrity. Problem is their celebrities are shit brained actors and Zuckerberg.

I think he's an independent, not a dem.

It is a symptom of decline when celebrities are filling the positions of power and not the best and most intelligent of the nation.
It's all a game.

I know a lot of people personally who would vote for him.. he's the "approachable chad" with "a good heart".

Like a gentle giant he has that appeal.

The Rock is a Republican. He's spoken at the RNC in the past.

Remember kids, steroids are illegal and the Dr. who handed them out like candy to the Rock will talk when pressured.

is the rock a christian who he just one of them people who wear it to feel trendy like them thor fags

I would not be surprised if he got paid $100,000 to post that photo.

Can't wait to see the attack ads showing him blasting Foley in the face 10 times.

WE

So it looks like the plan is to divide the conservative voting demographic with a 3rd party / Independent like what happened with Ross Perot in '92.

It's the only way they can take down Trump, short of assassination.

....it's fake

What do you think his chances are?

100% if his VP is Arnold "fucks the spic maid gets the spic vote" Schwarzenigger