Why is this acceptable in the American Army?

Why is this acceptable in the American Army?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/lucy-vallender-uk-transgender-muslim-woman-territorial-army_n_3868479.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IuvAGJV5E-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation_and_the_military_of_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends what your job is, the more POG your job is, the more faggy it tends to be

Why the fuck you care?

Your future officers lads!

That's a Marine in the picture but besides that it's legal because why the fuck is it anyone's bussiness.

A man with someone to fight for is a valuable asset.

Yes, thanks (but no thanks) to Obummer.

>Why is this acceptable in the American Army?
>American
You just answered your own question

>This is completely normal, it's none of your business!
Typical Americans.

that's a Muhreen

Jews

Honestly such a disgrace

Whats sad is that 20 good white men were passed over for those slots

KEKE

Top brass full of war hardened veterans

Fuck this and fuck what obama did to this military, Made us look like a fucking joke. You're Right this shouldn't be acceptable. But see pic related and Ill ask you why is this acceptable in the British Army

why i didn't join the military.

>posting the edited version

typical yankcuck bow down to Brtibull superiority or we will have to burn down your whitehouse and sell your mum in sex slavery again

Never said it was normal breh, we talk shit on the POGs and fags all the time, the infantry and combat arms of the military is the last bastion of conservatives in the US and even then you can see (((them))) trying to culturally enrich us

Actually it's a member of the mariner family, this specific one is known for crayon eating

>muh infantry

He was in the Army reserves if i'm not mistaken it's an absolute laughing stock to the real military

top kek FAGGOTS

One of my favorites.
How much do you want to bet he was stacking mattresses in logistics?

>Edited version
Nigga what? those are both real headlines. Heres the article too
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/lucy-vallender-uk-transgender-muslim-woman-territorial-army_n_3868479.html
Hey Im not saying we are free of sin either, but we both got some fucks in the Military due to liberal policies

No one really cares what fags do.

Why should we?

I found the nigger.

US military is for mestizos, women, and faggots.
If you're a white man serving in the us military you are a cuckold.

"NGER HALL"

It's bullshit made by labour unlike mine

Can't take the nigger out of their dna. Doesnt matter how you dress them up. Sad.

That's a one off. In reality, the British Army is still very much don't ask don't tell. My friend served for 8 years and said he never met anyone openly homosexual.

Because they are still able to fuck up the whole globe.

You have a problem with gays, faggot?

>That photo
Lad, please, Ive seen enough

Is this how you faggots MAGA??

Hot

Cant kill the gays right off the bat. That comes later.

>found the supplynigger

They could make it unbecoming of a Marine, but then they would have to enforce it against female marines who jump into their husband's arms because of the Equal Protection clause in the 14th Amendment.

Most gays don't act like that anyhow.

The real military is gay as fuck and the Reserves are usually niggers who want college money. Guardsmen are a mixed bag of rednecks ready to fight that didn't want to wake up every morning and do Army shit, losers, and nigs who wanted a free pass. All depends on your State and unit.

That's right, Ahmed. Separation of church and state.

>MP
>The runts of the Army

rape fuel for the enemy
they probably want it anyway

There is nothing wrong with being gay. It harms no-one.

disgusting shit, they should be shot on the spot

Probably why your ones are so small. In the Polish army they actually have higher requirements to join as an MP than a regular, you also have to be taller to not look like a fucking embarrassment like pic related. I mean shit it makes sense for MPs to be bigger, they're the ones arresting the others.

what about an army of gay men. wouldn't platoons of other men be rape fuel. Plus if they tried some female units they'd just shoot them because they have disgusting vaginas

Only gays should be in the military.

Our MPs check IDs at gates and give out speeding tickets. Thats most of thief job

>harms no-one
except for
1) the nuclear family
2) decency, then replaced with promiscuity
3) little boys' assholes

I don't care about civilian life, but in the military it's bad for morale and integration.

I was a British soldier same thing goes on in your army and you know it. When we did decompression in Cyprus after Afghan the paras where fucking each other on the beachs. 2 lads I finished ITC with where benders, they where caught bumming each other on excercise. Point being Brits are no better so shut it.

can I paypal you or something to stop posting these, please, have mercy

>Flag
Fuck off Paddy, we know you didn't serve.

Because boy-boy love is purest love

>The nuclear family
Nothing to do with being gay in itself.

>decency, then replaced with promiscuity
Nothing to do with being gay in itself.

>little boys' assholes
Paedophilia is a completely different matter.

Gib 500 dolardoos and we can call it a night

Having faggot soldiers is a strategic disadvantage.
>A large part of them act like pussies
>Is demoralizing because normal soldiers will have to sleep with ass plugs to avoid rape and is fucking awkward in showers
>Russians fucking hate faggots so much this will only increase their morale

LGBT and pedophilia are closely linked.
youtube.com/watch?v=IuvAGJV5E-w

Nothing paedophilic about that video.

O really?
> "Trump vows to destroy the Johnson amendment"

Because the US military is run by leftist cucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation_and_the_military_of_the_United_Kingdom

You did it long before we did, faggot. It's hilarious how Europeans know more about the USA than they do their own country.

>Implying Sup Forums isn't jelly of the gays because they'd be too ugly to acquire bf, let alone gf

Promotes loyalty among the army. Think about it, if they were all gay, then they would fight to the death to protect their spouses.

Bumping this because UKucks are fucking retards.

I bumped your mum with my dick

sad

> acceptable
For now, soon it will be a requirement

Why do you think were all pedophiles?

Hahaha can relate to the stress of not laughing while at attention.

the US military is basically just a welfare program that occasionally kills brown people

Maybe it's something in the MREs

Does the soldier's sexual orientation degrade his ability to kill efficiently?
Ok then.

in the german army its encouraged to be homosex

I get when pussy feminine boys go trans, but when guys who appear to be real fucking men do it I'm baffled.

Do women not get commissions on your dismal little island?

That was the logic behind the sacred band of Thebes. They were a elite group of shock troops in the Greek army.

No shit.

Thank God I was separated before Obungle used the military as a social justice laboratory

yes it does, and I'm glad youre okay with reality

Yes

Homosexuality is a mental disorder you degenerate libtard

That's not the same guy, the body build is totally different not to mention the nose and eye spacing.

Yes!
Male gay people cry much more often than
straight males.
No good folks.
Don't even let me start with the ones who are
going through a "metamorphosis"
Those people are really really mentally unstable,
because of the hormones they are taking, you know.

and Trans

It's a confirmed fact that fags are softer and thus less proficient at killing.

>I was separated
Sounds like someone's a little spiteful.

and led by a BBC loving woman

That is a US Marine. A public display of affection in unifiorm isn't prohibited by the UCMJ. If that retards command had any balls he would recieve a NJP and wouldn't be allowed to re-enlist.

Officers would be out next week.

their mission is a humanitarian one, prepping bulls

Truth hurts bro.

Because the (((USA))) are ground zero for global decadence and moral decay.

You can be a faggot an still be competent enough to shoot a gun and call in an airstrike.